[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentlemen, welcome to the Fightlocke -The first rule of Fightlocke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fight-club-poke.png (180KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
fight-club-poke.png
180KB, 300x500px
Gentlemen, welcome to the Fightlocke

-The first rule of Fightlocke is you do not talk about Fightlocke
-The second rule of Fightlocke is you DO NOT talk about Fightlocke
-The third rule: someone goes limp or retreats from the fight, you have to release him
-The fourth rule: You have 5 encounters per route. You can catch only ONE of the first five pokémons you find, but from your 6th encounter you won't be catching any.
-The fifth rule: No gifted pokémons or pokémons you are forced to get, except starters.
-The sixth rule: No items
-The seventh rule: No nicknames.
-The eighth & final rule: You have to level up every newly catched pokémon to the level of your strongest.

You HAVE to fight.
>>
this is just an easier nuzlocke, Kys.
>>
>>27824064
except for the fact that if you retreat a pokémon then you will have to release him. Tactical sacrifice is not that easy
>>
>can't nicknames your Pokemon
Nuzlockers are truly the worst
>>
Yeah this is shit
>>
>>27824074
you mean switching out?
>>
>>27824049
I think I'll just go and have sex instead lol
>>
File: To trash you go.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
To trash you go.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>27824049
>-The sixth rule: No items
>-The seventh rule: No nicknames.
So I can't use Super Potions before going up to the next Elite Four?
Without nicknaming them, I don't feel any lost when boxing my mon.

This is just the more retarded locke.
>>
>>27824049
You see, OP, the difference between this and a Nuzloke run is that a Nuzloke run isn't incredibly tedious.
>>
>>27824049
Fightlocke? More like Tardlocke.
>>
>>27827011
Yes
>>
>>27824049
>No nicknames
Stopped caring there
>>
>>27824049
>not doing a cumlocke
>>
>>27828856
Wat dis?
What are the rules?
>>
>>27824049
Easily the most retarded nuzlocke variation I have seen yet. Kill yourself.
>>
>>27824049
>welcome to the grindlocke
>>
File: p18.png (48KB, 325x184px) Image search: [Google]
p18.png
48KB, 325x184px
>>27828834
that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>27828924
>Not fighting
>being a pussy
>>
>>27829039
There's a difference between 'tactical sacrifice' and making an arbitrary set of challenge rules even more arbitrary and tedious.

You aren't adding any challenge to the game, you're just making it more annoying to get through. Fuck you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.