[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You've been following Ash's journey for almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ash2.jpg (25KB, 470x314px) Image search: [Google]
ash2.jpg
25KB, 470x314px
>You've been following Ash's journey for almost 20 years
>All those Saturday mornings spent watching him and Pikachu grow
>Watching him come closer and closer with each attempt
>You were there when he was humbled in Kanto
>When he overcame his rival Gary
>Meowth in a hat
>Tobias
>You suffered through Unova
>Now you join the world watching Ash's ultimate battle
Soon
>>
>>27823136
now watch all his progress get reset in Alola by some legendary mon, and Pikachi gets donkey-punched by a level 5 starter mon.
>>
>>27823136
>there are people out there that have bothered watching the anime well past Johto into their adulthood

Makes you sad doesn't it?
>>
>>27823153
>>27823151
>There are people who post on /vp/ that think they're above anyone else
>>
>>27823151
>>27823153
>can't enjoy the little things in life because muh image
>>
>>27823153
uh no

i didnt watch the anime past kanto, i didnt even bother johto

but i saw the first part of this match league

and i'll watch the last part to see if Ash, my childhood hero, finally wins a league

Are you too dumb to imagine that ? idk man just leave /vp/
>>
>>27823136
Pokemon X and Y were so easy Ash beat it
>>
>>27823169
>>27823189
Don't you have a general to be festering in?
>>
The anime is still shit
>>
>tfw I'm still in the Sinnoh arc and I probably won't get caught up until the end of the month
>>
>You suffered through Unova

Sinnoh was way fucking worse than Unova, and Johto was complete shit.

Kanto, Orange Islands, Hoenn, and Kalos are good. Unova was decent.
>>
File: 1470807717711.jpg (58KB, 514x424px) Image search: [Google]
1470807717711.jpg
58KB, 514x424px
>>27823136
>watching him and Pikachu grow
but they never did

>>27823380
>Unova
>decent
>>
>>27823293
Did you really saw last 10 15 episodes ? Battle animations are very very better but old style dark humor jokes between main characters are gone. I admit it that anime is not better but battles are better. And it is the best part of the anime allready. Tbh i miss the old days when ash and misty argues so much and there you can pick up some good jokes in them. Now everybody who travels with ash so gentle, so kind, so polite. This is annoying. They re 10 years old. They supposed to be argue every minute...
>>
File: crossbreed-priscilla-large.jpg (60KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
crossbreed-priscilla-large.jpg
60KB, 600x338px
>>27823416
>so gentle, so kind
>>
>>27823380
Ash's autism was at ridiculous levels in Unova. It was the worst.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.