[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I was replaying BW and out of curiosity skimmed through Serebii

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 41-7f[1].png (35KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
41-7f[1].png
35KB, 256x192px
So, I was replaying BW and out of curiosity skimmed through Serebii to double-check the available Pokémon here and there. Then I found this about Dragonspiral Tower.

>" The dragon of Black & White being played will also arrive here should you have full boxes and party at the time of the main battle in Black & White."

...By any chance does anyone have a video (or simply knows what happens, if there's anything special) of this?
>>
>>27817177
It's a failsafe. If you boxes are completely full when fighting N, you'd be forced to catch the dragon, but with no PC space the game wouldn't allow the capture. Since the scenario was unlikely, but could lock people in an inescapable loop, they programmed it where if you beat the dragon with a full PC, you could continue the game without catching it. Then after beating the game, it would appear on top of Dragonspiral Tower like how N caught his dragon. I think the level changes, and people thought this was a way to break the shiny lock the Gen 5 dragons had, but it didn't.
>>
>>27817177
It just means that if you're literally maxed out on capacity and you physically can't catch the dragon, it'll show up there and be rebattleable.

Same as any other overworld legendary, talk to the sprite, "GAAAAOOOOWR", battle begins.
>>
>>27817631

Oh, I know it's a failsafe - I was just curious about how it plays, if it was a generic interactive Pokémon or if anything else appeared.

>>27817659

Ah, nothing besides that then? Alright.
>>
The game doesn't even have any alternate dialog. It still acts like you caught the thing.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.