[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what? I've had enough. I'm sick and tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Rock Type.png (33KB, 492x152px) Image search: [Google]
Rock Type.png
33KB, 492x152px
You know what? I've had enough. I'm sick and tired of seeing you people constantly shit on Rock-Type Pokémon. Yes, Rock is my favorite type and it really gets on my nerves when ignorant people talk shit about it just because it became a dumb meme.

Those of you who are not braindead know how valuable this type is (much more than others). To begin with, every, and I repeat, EVERY Pokémon with the tiniest bit of offensive presence LOVES having access to Rock-Type attack (especially Stone Edge, one of the strongest moves in the game because of its power and almost non-existant draw backs (AND higher chance to strike a cirtical hit. Holy shit, how sick is that?)), even when they don't get STAB from it, because those moves are just THAT good. And the same moves in hands of a Rock-Type Pokémon... well, I think no one wants to get Head Smashed by a Tyrantrum, right?

But not only attackers benefit from the Rock Type. A Stealth Rock setter is always one of the most valuable members of any team. This is a fact that you can't deny.

And if all of that wasn't enough, JUST LOOK AT THEM. They are the coolest bunch, it's not even subjective at this point.

So now you know. The next time you feel like doing something like stupid like, I don't know, saying Rock is a bad type (HA!) or that it should be merged with ground (literal dirt? Who wants that?), just remember that Rock Types dominate the fucking game, and that every intelligent person thinks you are idiotic.
>>
>>27816612
Armaldo's eye fits sorta well on Rhyperior's shoulder.
>>
>>27816612
It's okay op maybe they'll get a buff next gen.... but probably not
>>
>>27816612
I like Rocks. Graveler has always been my nigga, and Crustle is one of my favorite Pokemon out of my favorite type (Bug). Even ran with a Mono-Rock team for a while (Fun fact: Solrock and Lunatone are the only Rocks with BP- leading with a WoW/Agility/Baton Pass Solrock@Weakness Policy was amazing when I could get the pass off)

That said, Rock is a strong ATTACKING type. Like Ice-Type, Pokemon like having Rock attacks, but don't like BEING Rock-Type themselves, because Game Freak decided that the majority of them should be really slow and bulky-- They've got great Def overall, but most of the types they're weak to prefer to use Special attacks.

Also, they've got like two fucking special attacks, come on.
>>
Rock is my second-favourite type. Only like Dark better.

Tyranitar is a bro.
>>
>>27816612

>most common pokemon in the game
>grass and water
>literally present on every single team ever
>absolutely destroy rock types

I'm sorry, but your favourite type is just rubbish.
It's up there with Ice in terms of usefulness (Not in terms of attacks, but in regards to a Pokemons typing)
>>
Rock slide is one of the best physical attacks in doubles. I put that shit on every physical attacker than can get it.

I don't use a lot of rock types though. Terrakion I guess. The occasional tar. Aerodactyl... once or twice. Kabutops on rain if for some reason I want a physical guy. C'est tout.
>>
Rock is a type?
>>
>>27817261
Just looked it up, it is a type. Learn something new everyday
>>
File: 1471212494290.png (167KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471212494290.png
167KB, 411x600px
>>
>>27816612
t. Brock
>>
>>27818203
kek
>>
I dont know why its a meme but golem has always been one of my favorite pokemon with rhydon/rhylerior close by
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.