[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they announce B3W3 or BW remakes >/vp/ rejoices >Charizard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 18gqx0b1284k6jpg.jpg (154KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
18gqx0b1284k6jpg.jpg
154KB, 640x360px
>they announce B3W3 or BW remakes
>/vp/ rejoices
>Charizard appears in a trailer
>/vp/ declares them the worst games ever

This is kind of what's happening with Sun/Moon
>>
>>27815935
>>they announce B3W3 or BW remakes
Can you give source if you're not using it as an example of how /vp/ means? I missed that this was announced if at all
>>
>>27816254
:/
>>
File: charizard.jpg (35KB, 540x418px) Image search: [Google]
charizard.jpg
35KB, 540x418px
For some reason /vp/ autists can't comprehend that Gamefreak is naturally gonna give more attention to popular Pokemon like Charizard, Lucario and Mewtwo.
>>
>>27816278
Ah a meme huh? Nice
>>
>>27816318
Tyrone
>>
>>27815935
>genwunners love Unova now because Charizard appears
>you get a Riolu from Professor Fennel
>you find all three Kanto starters on the road like in Yellow
>a Snorlax blocks your path
>Unova mons are retconned as "Unova forms" of gen 1 mons
>you visit Kanto in the middle of the game to fight Plasma grunts who joined up with Team Rocket for relevance
>Dream World is re-purposed into an add-on for Pokemon Go 2.0

>/vp/ tweets a heartfelt apology to Masuda for shitting on gen 5 all these years
>games get a 100% score everywhere
>>
>>27816543
Also,
>you find Mewtwo in the chasm cave
>gym leaders types are replaced with Kanto versions, in the same order
>all music are gen 1 remixes
>the champion is Blue's grandson
>>
>>27815935
No, it's not
>>
>>27815935
No, not at all. Nobody is saying SM is going to be worst. Nodody.
>>
>>27815935
the issue is that Gamefreak is perpetuating a cycle, making a small handful of pokemon more and more popular because they got attatched to by the most vocal minority of fans, thus making gamefreak think they're the most popular.

did you ever stop to think that the only two pokemon that have two megas, are two of the three most commonly assosciated with a genwunner poser that barely knows the series?

Pikachu doesn't /need/ mega forms to be forced out the ass, but Charizard and Mewtwo, those two are a real issue.
>>
>>27815935
See, I don't care about Charizard, but getting bw3 would be amazing. I'd love to see all the changes.

>older N is champ
>exotic Pokémon have finally adapted and we now have Unovan mons
>older Roxie, Iris, Bianca, Cheren, Hugh, Juniper, etc.
>new cities again
>new gyms again
>Hilbert/Hilda and Nate/Rosa appear in the post-game like Red, and once you beat them they unlock one of the dragons each
>challenge mode is back
>Yancy and Curtis are back
>PWT is back

It could be the best Pokémon games of all time. I'm actually a little afraid that they'll just remake them years from now. I might rather them never touch them again if they were planning on just remaking bw1...
>>
>>27816543
Just some crap I wrote.

>Mega Charizard Y (Unova Form)
>Type: Fire/Dragon
>Ability: Berserk
>78/84/78/169/110/95
>Mega Charizard originated in Unova, where they developed appearances to mimic the legendary dragon that created the region. Because of this, ancient people worshipped Charizard believing them to be reincarnations of Reshiram and Zekrom themselves. According to myth, the reason why regular Charizard are only Fire/Flying types is because it was stripped of its Dragon type as punishment for having impersonated a deity, but nobody knows if it’s true or not.

>In Pokémon Ideal White, Charizard can Mega Evolve into Mega Charizard Y. Unlike in Kalos, this version of Mega Charizard is a Fire/Dragon type and has a beautiful white plumage and orange flames, making it resemble the legendary Reshiram. Its Berserk ability lets it boost its already sky-high Special Attack to incredible levels, so go out there and give your opponents a sound roasting!
>>
>>27816837
They'd easily be the best Pokémon games of all time if they have everything you said, plus an ORAS-like selection of old starters and legendaries.
>>
These kinds of people would prefer if all gen 1 pokemon stopped getting any kind of acknowledgement whatsoever

I saw a motherfucker yesterday calling TAUROS appearing in the game gen 1 pandering and not just because it's the one that makes the most sense to ride

Really they're all just fucking stupid
>>
>>27816954
Maybe that's why people love B2W2 so much. Upon closer inspection, almost none of the most popular Gen I Pokémon are there: no starters, no Mewtwo, no Pikachu, no Gengar, no Scyther, Dragonite and Gyarados are postgame, etc. Most of the old Pokémon in fact come from Gens 3-5, and the ones from Gens 1-2 are "underappreciated" ones like Magnemite.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.