[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watch one Pokemon video out of boredom >TOP 10 videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: delete this.png (13KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.png
13KB, 1024x721px
>Watch one Pokemon video out of boredom
>TOP 10 videos pop up like a motherfucker

Why do Pokemon-centric YouTubers suck so much? Are there any that don't?
>>
>>27815309
Gotta get them views with clickbaity videos.
No.
>>
No, there arent.

[19-25 year old white male in print t-shirt with bed hair and Pokemon posters covering the bedroom behind him.]
"Hey guys whats up it's your boi SmellyTotodile here, to discuss the Top 10 Grass Type Pre-Evolutions that could be un Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, which are coming out on November 18th this year. Which is SO SOON, omg you guys I can't handle the hype. So, anyway, first up on our list is Bulbasaur...."
>>
>Gen 1 TCG opening [GONE WRONG]
>Description is "Well if you want to see what went wrong watch the video!!!" ;))
Didn't watch the thing but according to the comments he just bullshitted about not getting a card he wanted.
>>
Only good Pokémon YouTubers are the competitive battlers. MrJamvad, PokeaimMD, Chimpact, Thunderblunder777, and ItzGator are all quality battlers and commentators.
>>
>>27815412

>WELCOME BACK WOLFPACK
>>
Pimpnite
>>
The people who make an episode about each mon are kind of decent.
>>
>>27816838
/thread
>>
I actually enjoy some of these top lists, mainly the ones made by that faggot aussie.
>>
>>27816847
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNationalDex
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>27815309
Does Rob count? He doesn't make pokemon videos anymore though.
>>
Are there any YouTubers that explore Pokemon lore and shit like that?
>>
>>27817131
>>27816896 does sometimes

Then there's also IT ALL CUMZ TOGETHER guy, if you can stand the autism.
>>
File: ALCHEMY.png (455KB, 711x470px) Image search: [Google]
ALCHEMY.png
455KB, 711x470px
>>27817179
>>
>>27817192
I know a guy who looks almost exactly like him and he's the most autistic annoying shit I've ever met in my life. It's mostly the dumb as fuck pubic hair beard.It really didn't help my opinion of him during the video.
>>
>>27817239
kek
Did you know there's a part two to his video? He even has a trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1TnlcOmHUI
>>
>>27815309
No, they all suck. Especially Versilify.
>>
>>27817278
There gonna be a part 3 as well
>>
>>27817278
Wasn't top kek announced like the day after his video?

iirc doesn't that invalidate like half of it?
>>
My friend and I are planning on starting one when Sun & Moon come out. I feel like it's a little dumb to start talking about Pokemon when a new game is right around the corner. What kinds of videos would you like to see that you haven't really seen anyone do/do well?
>>
>>27816814
PokeaimMD is a good battler, but I can't stand him or his fanbase.
Largely due to the fact they can't handle actually losing very well.
>>
>>27819546

A lot of YouTubers cover battles, and some do it well. You might have to do that to stay afloat. It's easy enough -- you just battle and put a video up.

One thing I'd say though? Present yourselves with as much professionalism as possible while still having fun. Don't encourage a toxic fanbase. No clickbait titles.

Discussions about metagame could take place in battle videos.

Beyond that? Lore exploration and character analysis wouldn't hurt. Just be thorough. Look to non-Pokemon channels for inspiration, like Ahoy or Innuendo Studios. These two channels (particularly Ahoy) do things other channels don't, and that level of production would really be a welcome thing for Pokemon.
>>
>>27819631
I've never heard of them, but I'll definitely check them out! We run a video production studio together, so I can say for sure the production quality is gonna be good. And yeah, I really would like to do some videos about the lore.

Most Poketubers are skinny pale British kids with horrible voices and bland opinions so we're hoping to break through all that and provide something fun and engaging to watch. Kinda like you're just sitting around and hanging out with some buds
>>
A couple of things I'd like to see more of is people talking about the lore behind the Pokemon designs/world, and for someone to battle with lesser mons/moves/strategies, instead of constantly playing it safe with typical builds/teams/top 10 list BS.
>>
Speqtor is my daddy, i want him to eat me
>looks like he has low standards
>my type

I enjoy HoodlumScrafy good content
>>
Haydunn. Dunno why but the way hes always laid back in commentaries on his battles and playthroughs just makes it pretty comfy. Even though half the time I use it as background noise while I play a rom.
>>
>>27815309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAlh6Eo5hBg
>>
>>27815412
You forgot that they are almost always British or canadian
>>
Verlisify is pretty good
>>
File: TheJWittz.jpg (128KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
TheJWittz.jpg
128KB, 800x598px
>>27815309
>>
>>27816814
This.
I also like Jethrotex, because he sounds like a nice person and it feels good to listen to him.
>>
>>27819582
I've only seen PokeaimMD upset over losing when it's an important game and it was hax that played a critical role. He doesn't even get that upset, he'll just be like "Had he not crit my X I would have been able to Y", but he doesn't yearly dwell on it. He's a good sport.
Blunder from what I can tell is pretty much always joking.

But yeah their fanbases are garbage.

>>27822324
I'll check him out, thanks for the recommendation.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.