[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /vp/ so fucking shit recently ? I've never seen any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: edd.jpg (11KB, 448x412px) Image search: [Google]
edd.jpg
11KB, 448x412px
Why is /vp/ so fucking shit recently ? I've never seen any summer or new game hype bringing so much cancer on the board.
Is that the combination of the release of Pokemon go, the announce of SM and summer (Which doesn't do shit, a child won't wait to be on holyday to come on 4chan, let's be real for a second)
>>
>>27809288
>"""""""recently"""""""
>>
>>27809288
I want genwunners and gen wars to leave this board and never come back.
>>
>>27809288
I'm here for one thing.
>>
>>27809288
It's because mods started to allow lewd pokegirls, pokeboys, pokephilia, etc. Used to be, even back in 2013, that those threads had to remain asexual or face deletion. Now shit just runs rampant.
>>
Hype season brings the worst people to /vp/. Why do you think this board was made in the first place?
>>
>>27809312
Yes recently, /vp/ is usually really shitty and autistic, but we're reaching a new level of cancer there. I'm not pretending to be a newfag, I'm here since the release of BW so it's not that old, but I've never seen such cancer on this board before
>>
>>27809406
I meant oldfag, not newfag
>>
>>27809406
You sure 'bout that? I can remember at least 3 other instances in RECENT time that was 10 times worse than this.
>>
>>27809438
Even though it's not Roothoot tier bad right now, it's still pretty fucking ass.
>>
>>27809506
It hasn't even lasted a week. Roothoot lasted for months. It'll wear off before the weekend.
>>
>>27809438
I don't really know, but I don't recall XY hype season to be as shitty as what we're having now. The unceasing fake leaks thread, shitty genwar baits, and basically lots and lots of bait that wants to be the next epic meme of the board. I'm not saying that there were no such things during any other hype seasons, but it was not that intense.
>>
>>27809539
Months? Surely it wasn't that long.
>>
>>27809633
It wasn't. Chances are it has a LOT to do with Poketubers making references to 4chan and all their underage cancer fanbases coming here to shit up the board.

The entire fact that there are threads on /vp/ where people legitimately claim to like and watch certain Poketubers is a pretty good sign of this. You never got that shit in the XY hype era. Hell, not even really in the ORAS hype era.
>>
>>27810350
It was longer than a month, at least. Pretty sure it lasted two.
>>
>>27810350
It was around two months. We had to put up with ~15 owlfag threads daily.
>>
>>27809288
Its pretty much pokemon go and S/M combined, it brought me back here myself. I havent been shitposting too much tho.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.