[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these games hated so much? Aside from a completely different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 9

Why are these games hated so much? Aside from a completely different colour pallet, they seemed like pretty faithful adaptations to me, with some pretty neat additions, like starter megas and the delta episode feat. best waifu
>>
A reminder that the news of no battle frontier made people blindly hate the shit out of the game before anyone even played it
>>
>>27806299
>Appealed to genwunners
elaborate?
>>
>>27806299
your rival was annoying in the original games as well, and oras didn't have gen one pandering, xy did
>>
no post-game
>>
>>27806324
BOOOOOI YOUR AUTISM IS A NEW WORLD RECORD
>>
>>27806324
>what is battle resort
>what is delta episode
>what are mirage spots
at least try
>>
>>27806318
on route 119 you could encounter Oddish, which is a gen 1 Pokemon, therefore it's gen 1 pandering
>>
>>27806255
It's just a meme
Hoenn was hated in 2002
Hoenn is still hated in 2014
>>
>>27806348
got me there
>>
Gen 3 is one of my favourite gens, and immensely enjoyed my play through it. My biggest complaint was how chopped up everything was (a lot of areas had fade-to-black loading, which made the world feel a lot less open). I loved seeing the areas recreated, and the overall comfy atmosphere. The delta episode was kind of cool, too.

I mostly just play pokemon to do competitive battling, so I might not be that good of a critic.
>>
>>27806291
Honestly I wasn't even upset that the battle frontier was taken out of the game. The battle frontier existed before wifi battles were a thing, and now that you can battle real players why would you need an area dedicated to battling hordes of NPCs?
>>
It's boring as sh*t. Loved the original RSE games, but the remakes were far to easy, and just... meh
>>
>>27806255
People wanted more than a faithful remake, like hgss
>>
File: he.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>>27806299
>Appealed to genwunners
literally can't make this shit up
>>
>>27806255
/vp/ is like the only place that hates the absolute shit of these games. And also GameFAQ, but no one cares about them. Everywhere else I've been they're either meh are positively recieved.
>>
>>27806299
>>27806416
Difficulty in new pokemon games is one of the biggest complaints I have about the direction the series is going in. As frustrating as it was I miss Cheren kicking the shit out of me in BW2. They must be trying to appeal to a wider audience of people who don't like a challenge.
>>
>>27806346
This, mirage spots alone justify these games existence.

Plus I really like the touch of the bonus trainers at the battle resort specializing in the types not covered by the gyms/E4/Champion
>>
>>27806466
>/vp/ is like the only place that hates the absolute shit of these games.
>a board dedicated to pokemon is the only place that hates pokemon
>mfw this is true.
>>
People say this is their favourite game/region because it was their first contact with Pokémon or they started to play knowing something.
No day/night. Awful music. Too much water.

The only good thing is that GF included abilities in this generation.
>>
>>27806318
Woops, thought he was talking about the all the Gen 6 games. Guess I'm a dipshit.
>>
>>27806427
HGSS are definitely longer games, but ORAS at least tried given that the source material is fairly limited. HGSS had two regions to work with, and all they really had to do was open the buildings that were closed in the originals. ORAS added an extra couple hours of completely original story, improved mauville city, and let you ride a fucking lati(o/a)s
>>
>>27806255
>No Battle Frontier
>The best post game of all time in Pokemon
>>
File: zig.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zig.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>As of June 30, 2016, the games have sold 12.24 million copies worldwide

No fun allowed fags btfo
>>
>>27806906
How much did BW sold ? Cause I know they were the ones that sold the most of any main tittle.
>>
Who has the "everything wrong with ORAS" pic?
>>
File: FAWIC2C.jpg (253KB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
FAWIC2C.jpg
253KB, 3000x1800px
>>27807150
Not even close you child
>>
I'm just so glad that Hoennfags finally got the remake they've been crying over for years only to have it be one of the worst games in the mainline series.
>>
No clue.
They're among my favorite Pokemon games for Delta Episode alone. BW and BW2 are pretty good too. Wish more of the games felt like they had actual plots.
>>
>>27806255
>>>27806255
>It's just a meme
>Hoenn was hated in 2002
>Hoenn is still hated in 2014

Lol ok, say whatever you want but Gen 3 was great and Hoenn happens to be a lot of people's fav regions
>>
>>27807216
Oh wow O__O. Thanks for the chart, btw. I heard from someone that BW sold a lot, but guess they were wrong as well or just trolling. Never really was interested in the ammount of sales the games did, so.
>>
>>27806255
NO GAME CORNER!!!!!
Seriously, wtf? I loved spending hours trying to work the games the right way to where I could afford to buy an awesome TM or rare Pokémon, but GF decided to pull it out entirely?
Why? Why does GF hate Poke-gambling all of the sudden? What is cock-fighting without gambling anyhow?
>>
It wasn't Emerald.
>>
>>27807348
Angry parents and the like didn't like there children in partaking in gambling. Which is why you don't see the game corner staring from BW if I remember correctly. Or was it DPPt ?
>>
>>27806255
After FrLg and HGSS I expected more. Mirage Spots are 1-2 room places and that's it. Plus, Delta Episode was dumb as fuck, definitely lame compared to FrLg's extra islands and the remastered dungeons in HGSS.
>>
>>27806493
>Cheren
>kicking your ass
>in BW2 of all things
Even in challenge mode, little-bitch-mode gym leader is piss easy.
>>
>>27806493
>Cheren is hard
Your kind is basically the reason why they do this.
>>
>>27806291
If a gold and silver remake can incorporate aspects of crystal on top of the frontier , a ruby sapphire remake should add emerald aspects too.

It's plain lazy and inexcusable
>>
I just don't like Hoenn, nor do I like the retarded plot. The remake made improvements, but the game still took place in Hoenn, and still had a retarded plot.
>>
>>27806255

>pretty faithful

thats the problem, because they're faithful, while the only thing ORAS took from emerald was Wallace's champion team and nothing else.
>>
>>27807216
Does this graph count sales for Red, Blue, AND green?
>>
>>27806416
I replayed Ruby right before Omega Ruby, and I honestly didn't notice any significant difference in difficulty. Both easy as piss.
>>
>>27806346
>>what is battle resort

something thats in XY.
>b-but my breeding spot with the stupid as fuck sand pits in the middle for literally no reason

>>what is delta episode

A piece of shit with so much backtracking it'd make a Metroid game blush. The only good thing to come out of Delta Episode was Deoxys.

>>what are mirage spots

randomly generated pieces of shit with the laziest excuse of adding legendary to a game.
>>
>>27807216
>the third versions are always the lowest-selling games
>even B2W2, which were sequels rather than rehashes, failed to sell as well as the remakes on either side of them

Why are people surprised about them not doing third versions any more, again?
>>
>>27807448
>a ruby sapphire remake should add emerald aspects too.
That was the Delta Episode.
>>
>>27806255
Because Ruby/Sapphire were not that good.
>>
>>27808139

>Wallace

wow. It should have added more such as Gym Leader rematces, the new areas, the added double battles Emerald added, the upgraded gym teams, etc.
>>
>Battle Factory will never return
>>
>>27806255
It wasnt faithful remake, thats the problem
>>
>>27808123

I want to know why anyone is surprised they sell worse?

>Hey you know that game that everyone already bought last year? Let's re-release a better version of it! Surely everyone will be willing to buy it again, and in no way feel cheated.

The third versions were a mistake, they should put everything into the first version.
>>
They are faithful in places where they shouldn't be and diverge in places they shouldn't.
>>
>>27807389
>>27807348
>Angry parents and the like didn't like there children in partaking in gambling
It would bump it into a teenage age bracket in Europe
>>
>>27806405
You are the same faggot who was talking about how Gen 6 has the best post-game because online battles aren't you?

>>27806644
And took several hours by removing the Battle Frontier, while putting references to it just to spite on the guillible idiots who bought their game.
>>
>>27806255
>neutered granite cave
>safari zone is just a route
>removed new mauville completely
>handed a free mega lati@s, don't even have to catch it
>STILL no difficulty option, games were easiest yet
>copy-pasted battle maison from XY
>post-game is only delta episode, which takes a couple hours

inb4 "mirage spots are postgame!"
>implying throwing ultra balls counts as postgame
>>
>>27806405
Because a lot of the Frontier Facilities had some fun gimmicks to the way they did battles that you can't replicate over Wi-Fi, like in the Battle Arcade on Gen 4 where the conditions of the battle could change every time you fought. One battle could have a sandstorm and all your Pokemon are burned from the start, the next you could have to switch Pokemon with your opponent and one Pokemon on each side is asleep.
>>
>>27806255
I liked them, but there was a lot of wasted potential. If they had the Battle Frontier and gym leader rematches it would've been the GOAT Pokemon game, but instead it's behind HGSS and BW2.
>>
For all its flaws, Kalos had a lot of mon choice. Going back to shit mons everywhere was painful.
>>
>>27808959

ORAS and XY were fun to play despite their faults.

ORAS is better though. It just needed the frontier and take away a bit of the handholding that has been plaguing the series since maybe gen 4.

I miss not being dragged to the plot stuff by gym leaders. 5 and 6 are probably the worst for this shit.
>>
File: slowpoke.png (12KB, 312x295px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.png
12KB, 312x295px
>>27806255
>Why are these games hated so much?
No tits.
>>
>>27809445

Actually there are some mods for that.
>>
>>27806255
The exp. share as a key item is the ONLY. Problem with gen VI
>>
>>27808392
>>safari zone is just a route

Net positive. Safari Zone mechanics were fucking garbage.
>>
>>27808209
It returns under a different name in like every game
>>
>>27809747

You can turn it off. It's pretty much a non issue and the only problem with it is people not switching their first member up for diversity sake. Hours of grinding a party of six is a bit boring when you aren't doing a nuzlocke.
>>
File: diglett.png (130KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
diglett.png
130KB, 500x400px
>>27809680
Mods don't count. Additions and improvements from the fanbase is nice, but it doesn't make the original version of the game any more full of tits.
Sometimes a fella just wants to stick his dick between a full, bouncy, soft pair of tits. I particularly enjoy it when the head of my penis pokes out from the top of the cleavage. Each time I see it I expect to hear my dick say "DIGLETT!"
>>
All I remember from original Ruby and sapphire is that when facing Groudon or Kyogre it would sometimes take more than 40 pokeballs and it would become so frustrating I'd cry

I was like 11 or 12 lol
>>
>>27806644
The extra story sucked
>>
>>27809815
Where in ORAS can you battle with Rental Pokemon? Did I miss something?
>>
>>27810308
Nah, dude just has no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>27806255
RSE are still hated as fuck, why did people think that would change with remakes?
>>
>>27807448
>If a gold and silver remake can incorporate aspects of crystal on top of the frontier
Not that it included all of the GS features let alone Crystal.
Also it's kind of hilarious seeing people berate the maison for being a copy and paste facility while the HGSS BF was a copy and paste facility.

Oh and unlike Crystal, Emerald made heavy difference in the game.
>>
>>27808392
>>neutered granite cave
Eh, doesn't make a difference in the long run
>>safari zone is just a route
That's a positive considering no one liked the mechanics of the Safari Zone to begin with. The HGSS version was the nail in the coffin
>>removed new mauville completely
Inexcusable
>>handed a free mega lati@s, don't even have to catch it
And?
Chances are most people didn't go through the basic game of RNG in the original game and just hucked a master ball at it.
>>STILL no difficulty option, games were easiest yet
By this logic every game bar Black and White 2 were horrendous shit. That said, ORAS buffed leaders and trainers while reducing a few for scaling reasons.
>>copy-pasted battle maison from XY
Yes and? The BF was copy and pasted in gen 4 yet you people praise it despite the fact it was an inferior area to begin with.
>>post-game is only delta episode, which takes a couple hours
Which is balanced with the content in the game as it is.
>>
>>27808336
>thinking companies want to spite their customers
Go back to /v/ or EA.
>>
Battle frontier aside i don't hate them. they somewhat redeem gen 6 after the mess that is XY
>>
>>27806255
Simplest answer: because they're new, easy, and lack features that people loved in Emerald.
>>
>>27806255
You have to avoid every single battle you can to no be over leveled. The game is WAY easier then the originals and I spent most of my time making up new rules to try and make it more challenging.

It has the same ridiculous HM slave requirements the original series had.

Primal legendarilies were silly OP.

Here have a free Latios.
>>
File: orasproblems.png (228KB, 893x1200px) Image search: [Google]
orasproblems.png
228KB, 893x1200px
>>
>tfw Hoenn dex is my favorite
>tfw legit got satisfied with most of what ORAS did
>>
I'm having fun with it—I can tell I won't have as much fun as I did with HGSS but it'll do until S&M.

What should I play after ORAS anyway? X & Y or B/W 2?
>>
>>27815435
STOP POSTING THIS IT MAKES US LOOK LIKE WE BITCH ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING WHEN THE REAL PROBLEMS ARE THE LACK OF ABILITY TO EXPLORE AND EXPERIMENT WITHOUT IT BEING SIDELINED FOR HANDHOLDING
>>
>>27808067

The new exp.share and the free Lati makes a big difference.
>>
>>27817804
You don't have to use either.
>>
>>27811294

Everyone I know that has played Emerald loves it to death

RS is kinda meh for most people but Emerald is probably the most emulated GBA game ever
>>
>>27806255
I couldn't finish it when it first came out, and then I decided to pick something other than Mudkip so I could try out other mons. I'm having fun and lengthening the playtime because I'm exploring and catching everything for the DexNav.

Currently trying to find a Vulpix that has Drought and Hypnosis so I can do Dream Eater shenanigans.
>>
>>27817918
Is there a rom that makes Emerald look like FireRed?

When I was younger I hated the fact the way RS looked. At least they fixed the ugly font in Emerald.
>>
>>27806255

I really liked it.

Yeah it was too easy and they could have added the battle frontier, but most of the game was preety sweet, and the E4+Steven wrecked my shit like 5 times before i won, which is always for me the only challenging and most fun part of Pokemon games.

Also, Delta Episode and Battle Maison were preety nice.

TLDR:Fuck you, I liked it
>>
>>27815435
>no exploration
>backtracking
pick one faggot
>>
>>27806255

>FRLG
>better than the originals

>HGSS
>better than the originals

>ORAS
>Better than the originals, but only by proxy (as in the added Gen 6 elements) and not by it's own merits, unlike FRLG and HGSS

thats why.
>>
>>27806255
I just finished playing Omega Ruby for the first time.

I really enjoyed it, and I've played every single Pokemon generation to date.

It was slightly easy, yes, but the overall game was quite simply very enjoyable.
The story plot continued it's successes from the original games, whilst also adding more with the Delta Episode.

The ability to fly a Latios was pretty amazing, I don't understand why more people don't appreciate that.
You get to fly a fucking Latios across Hoenn.

Only downside is post Delta Episode there really isn't much to do, after beating the Elite Four a few more times I got bored very quickly and haven't played it since.

Overall good game, FAR BETTER than X and Y, (which felt unfinished and shoddy).
Would recommend/10
>>
>>27817966
>>27818089
From people like you who actually really enjoyed ORAS, I'd like to know: how do they stack up compared to HGSS? I'm having a hard time deciding on a favorite, especially if I eventually throw B2W2 into the mix and use my SS copy to get Lugia via Dream Radar.
>>
ITT: GameFreak apologists circle jerk with Masuda and Ohmori.
>>
>>27818132
They're good games, just horrible -pokemon- games.
>>
>>27818115
I'd say of the three games you mentioned, B2W2 was my favourite, with HGSS second. ORAS a close third to HGSS though, but because HGSS has two regions and therefore more gameplay, I'm leaning towards them.

HGSS just slightly better than ORAS.
>>
>>27818266
I'm really tempted to go back to B2W2, especially with the whole Lugia/Dream Radar thing now being an option and somewhat making up for its lack of nostalgia. The main issues I have are the price of the game, along with Challenge Mode not being unlocked by default.
>>
>>27818300
Do you own a 3DS?
>>
>>27818396
Yep.
>>
>>27818401
So you have played all of the Pokemon games?
You said you want to go back to B2W2, but are worried about the price; do you not own the game anymore?
>>
>>27818564
Yeah, I used to own White, SS and B2. Traded in SS for cash, traded in B2 for X at launch, traded in White later down the line.

I recently got another copy of SS for $10 at a pawn shop, so I'm starting to get back into the swing of things.
>>
>>27806255
It's not the open world that RSE was.
>>
>>27818597
Why did you trade in your old games?
I don't understand why anyone would do that.

Surely the amount of money you would get for them is negligible compared to the feeling of owning past Pokemon games.

The money aspect doesn't seem worth it.

Unless you were REALLY strapped for cash for whatever reason
>>
File: pikathulhu.jpg (129KB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
pikathulhu.jpg
129KB, 482x482px
>>27818612
>Do you want to walk with me to Mauville?
>Let's walk back to Petalburg together!

I fucking said yes and it teleported me there.
>>
>>27806255
It's interesting to see how the broader audience seems to have liked ORAS, and only /vp/ makes out to be horrible. I have a feeling it's because there's nothing really wrong with the main campaign, there's just a lack of postgame.
>>
>>27818634
At the time, I treated Pokémon the wrong way in general. Apart from BW1 and HGSS, I only looked at them as a way to get to the postgame and collect and train Pokémon for competitive battling and the in-game facilities. For that reason, I really liked XY at the time, especially since the story mode was less of a slog since I could use my favorite older Pokémon.

I only started recognizing and appreciating Pokémon games for their single-player campaign after re-buying X and giving it another chance, and it was then that I started realizing how boring XY actually were. To this day, I'm mostly hunting down Pokémon games to play for the main campaign and single-player postgame, and I don't have a single competitive team ready like I did in the old days (I'm holding out for Sun/Moon to get back into competitive).

>>27818664
I'd put ORAS on par with BW1. Everything, from the amount of postgame content to the story/character depth, is very similar, only that ORAS has a clear advantage because it has Pokémon from every generation and every single starter and legendary except from Gens I and VI.
>>
>>27818735
They don't have to be mutual though.
I don't play competitive on the games, so I don't train teams for competitive use against real life players.
As you said, I play it for game.

But I DO play competitive on Pokemon Showdown.
If you want to get back into competitive just play there. It's a great emulator.
>>
One thing people don't tend to bring up in their complaints that I've noticed is Wally's character.

Maybe it's because he's rendered in 3D now so you can see his puppy dog eyes a lot clearer, but the game straight makes me feel like a dick for having to battle this guy. This sickly little kid trains the shit out of his team to prove his worth to you, even going so far as to Smogon the fuck out with a Life Orb Gale Wings Talonflame but he can NEVER canonically beat you and properly resolve his character development. ORAS drives home the fact that Wally is the worst rival because he's supposed to be the protagonist instead.
>>
>>27818147
Not really. Most (modern) JRPGs already have a lot of features that they're only adding in Sun and Moon, and then some.
>>
Didn't want to make a thread for this, so could somebody post the VGC16 image with the top cut in which they all have the same 8 pokemon or wathever
>>
>>27815435
>no physical bonus is included as an incentive to buy these games

My steelbook cases say otherwise.
>>
>>27817941

This! Dexnav is fucking rad for in game (hammer arm Slakoth before first badge, foul play seedot, drill peck Skarmory).

I agree with all the other criticism though. Teasing the BF was such a middle finger. I wish mirage spots would've been a bit more unique (but soaring is fucking cash, must say). I wish they could've added a button where you could start a new game but catch the non-Hoenn dex mons early on (after beating it once of course). Why they didn't put gym rematches or at least a battle factory section of the Maison is beyond me.
>>
mirage spots should have more diversity
>>
>>27818115

OR/AS is more fun in game (no HG/SS game corner BS, no stupid amounts of grinding). But HG/SS post game (I consider post E4 rematch to be post game for it) is miles better than the extra island and mirage lottery. If I was to playthrough a game multiple times, I'd play OR/AS, if I was going to have just one save and play that file for months/ years it's HG/SS. And for the record, Platinum is my favorite overall game where GF balanced the game pre and post national dex better than any other game (I wasn't a fan of B2W2 for some reason).
>>
Your waifu a shit, OP
>>
I just bought OR, and I have a 3ds shipping in a day.
Haven't played handheld Pokemon since DPPt.
Did I fuck up?
>>
>>27809747
Why the fuck is exp share a negative

Swapping mons to level them up is boring and annoying.

With exp share I can have a balanced team without the grind
>>
I didn't enjoy playing it at all. It felt lifeless and without any difficulty.
But now I'm playing Rutile Ruby and I'm having the time of my life. That game is ridiculously hard if you're not prepared. Had to start breeding perfect mons as soon as I hit Mauville.
>>
>>27809747

People only think the Gen 6 Exp Share is broken because they're using it wrong.

Using a team of only 6 Pokemon with the Exp Share turned on is the Gen 6 equivalent of power-levelling your starter in the original games. It's casual mode, so of course its easy.

You're supposed to have a much larger team. Catch new Pokemon every route and actually use them in battle. By the time I got to the E4 in my first Y playthrough, I had a team of nearly TWENTY DIFFERENT POKEMON, all of which were 5-6 levels lower than the lowest level E4 member, so I wasn't even overlevelled. And I used heaps of Pokemon that I probably would never have used if I'd been restricted to a single team of 6.

The Exp Share is the best part of Gen 6, people are just too stupid to realise what it can do.
>>
>HG/SS added a ton of stuff from Crystal
>OR/AS let you fight Wallace's Champion team in a bonus fight
>>
>>27821608
Congrats, you bought the worst Pokemon since D/P!
>>
>>27821608
No. Just play the game, it's not unplayable.
>>
>>27823505
>because they're using it wrong.

No. The EXP share just isn't balanced properly. Needing people to switch to ONE specific playstyle just for it not to grossly overlevel your Pokemon (and it still will as long as you keep even one Pokemon in your party constantly) is retarded. The entire thing is such badly designed and it'a worse than BW's exp system.
>>
>>27817950
>ugly R/S font
Jesus, so much this, everything was so goddamn stretched out
3rd gen looked atrocious
>>
>>27807223
This.
>>
>>27807389
In HG/SS the Game Corner was first pulled, at least in Europe. In this game they replaced it by another minigame. Japs still had it, and I'm not sure about Americans.
>>
>>27826465
America got it changed too. Last game was platinum
>>
It was so incredibly boring due to the lack of a challenge. I'm playing through again, only this time I edited my save file to give my mons totally shit IVs and EVs so they're weaker. It's been marginally more enjoyable.
As far as the world goes though, it's a great re-imagining. The addition of the dark Sea-Mauville story line was particularly interesting to me.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.