[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: obvious things that were never changed when they should've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-160Feraligatr.png (60KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-160Feraligatr.png
60KB, 250x250px
ITT: obvious things that were never changed when they should've been

>Feraligatr becomes Feraligator after getting rid of the 10-character limit
>>
I like the stupid spelling.

They really should've swapped Salamence & Flygon though.
>>
>>27803907
Psyduck & Golduck swap
>>
File: nidoranline.png (742KB, 1117x1090px) Image search: [Google]
nidoranline.png
742KB, 1117x1090px
every. single. thing. about this line
>>
>>27803992
God, this always bothered me. NidoranM and F are literally just gender differences and they're treated like completely different Pokemon.
>>
>>27803992
Gen 1 had a few quirks with gender since it didn't exist yet. Mr. Mime should always be male.
>>
>>27805406
Well, they've embraced that they're different Pokémon. They have different stats, different egg moves, they're different sizes, etc..
>>
>>27805441
I'll never understand why they made Jynx and Kangaskhan all female but made Mr Mime 50/50.
>>
>>27805500
I'll never understand why all the starters have an almost 90% chance of being male. You look at Chikorita or Fennekin's evolutions and tell me that looks masculine.
>>
>>27803992
Nidoran-M and Nidoran-F have different base stats, egg moves TM moves.

Unlike Meowstic-M and Meowstic-F who just have different hidden abilities.

How would they even handle making it a gender difference, though? They'd have to move the entire Pokedex up by 1.
>>
>>27805500
poor communication between localization and game freak I guess
>>
>>27803907
Victreebell
Wigglytough
Hitmonbrucelee
>>
>>27805520
Breeding. Males can breed with Ditto and a female starter, females can breed with anything in the same egg group.
>>
>>27805609
Yeah, but that point is moot since you can get literally any Pokemon almost immediately very easily by Wonder Trace or just transferring one in from Bank. You can get any Pokemon you want before you even get to the daycare. There's no reason for starters not to be 50/50.
>>
>>27805520
>animals have to look masculine if they're male
>>
>>27803992
>5 gens since breeding was introduces
>Nidorina and Nidoqueen still can't breed
>>
>>27805690
I'm just saying it's kinda weird, like how Mr. Mime isn't 100% male.
>>
>>27805466
They're not really any special compared to like, Meowstic or Male and Female Combee's evolutions.
>>
>>27805441
Mr.Mime was a translator mistake, his japanese name has nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>27805830
The stat differences are the issue, but there's no reason why they couldn't average Nidoran's and then have it be a split evo from there.
>>
>>27805830
They do evolve twice independently, no other pokémon does
>>
>>27805548
>Unlike Meowstic-M and Meowstic-F who just have different hidden abilities.
Please tell me this was a joke. You're not actually this dumb, are you?
>>
>>27805746
Mr. Mime doesn't even look masculine, it was just a weird choice of name for the English release. Not that masculine-looking Pokemon have to be all male or anything.
>>
>>27803948

You just want a Mega Flygon, doncha Squidward?
>>
>>27803992

Nidoking should have Genesect tier offenses and Nidoqueen should get an Alolan form with Fur Coat as an ability.
>>
>>27805903
All masculine-looking Pokemon must be male, just like how there are no female pit bulls and no male kitty cats.
>>
>>27803948
DraGONFLY.
>>
>>27805939
>a dress
a robe
>>
>>27803992
add a split evo that both middle evos can evolve to at put it in nidokings national dex spot then you only have to adjust the the prevos numbers
>>
>>27805994
My mistake.
>>
>>27805900
uhh... I was only pretending to be retarded an-... uh i mean... I purposely wrote it wrong... As a joke!

I typed out the fact that Meowstic-M&F have different level-up moves, but I must have deleted it whilst deleting an actual mistake.
>>
>>27806014
Nidoquing
>>
>>27803907
If these two were introduced today, they would probably be two forms of the same pokemon. Like "Pikaclone Minus Form" and "Pikaclone Plus Form". I mean, different Oricorio forms looks more like distinct pokemon than Plusle and Minun.
>>
>>27805679
Male Pokemon are cooler. It should be swapped for cases like Fennekin, though.
>>
File: 1462926989254.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462926989254.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>1/4 of generation 1 is poison type
>even the bulbasaur line, who's only level up poison move is poison powder
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.