[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Suddenly people hate RSE (Read: Pokemania died out around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: WBKQPuW.png (18KB, 518x603px) Image search: [Google]
WBKQPuW.png
18KB, 518x603px
>Suddenly people hate RSE (Read: Pokemania died out around this time and it was uncool to enjoy Pokemon so I stopped playing)
>Suddenly people hate BW (Read: GARBAGE POKEMON REEEEEE)
>Suddenly people like XY (Read: Pokemon is cool again because of GO and XY were the easiest new games to buy plus they are riddled with Gen 1 pandering so I liked them)

I want GOfags to leave.
>>
GO is the only thing that keeps Pokémon alive. Face it.
>>
>>27803850

How did Pokemon stay alive 15 years before Go came out?
>>
>>27803790
>>Suddenly people like XY
Whoa, what a crime to like Pokemon games on a Pokemon board.
>>
>>27803850
it was all well and good before go

you don't need a fanbase full of cancerous normies to be "alive"

in fact, go normies are killing the fanbase by bringing their cancerous normie attitudes into it
>>
>>27803881
>Literally saying the fanbase is autistic and that they don't like normal people
>>
File: GNRRGHTNSTNNSNAARRFFRRUUG.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
GNRRGHTNSTNNSNAARRFFRRUUG.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>27803898
NO WE FUCKING DON'T

REEEE NORMIE REEEEEEE, etc
>>
>>27803880
Fair point I guess. I don't actually dislike X/Y, I still always find playing a new Pokemon game enjoyable it's just that they are by far the worst entries into the main series. Pokemon design, pacing, post-game content, it's all lackluster.

>>27803898
You do realize what website we're on, right?
>>
I can't play GO because I don't have iPhone 5 and up, so I don't know how much credible my words are.

I don't mind GO players that are also long time pokemon fans, or even casuals that are moderate. What I don't like is the obnoxious ones, the ones that acts as if they know about Pokemon more than anyone else when the only game(s) they played are GO and gen I. Those guys are fucking cancerous

Also, what the fuck is up with the teams for GO? What the fuck? Team instinct is based off Zapdos, the STRONGEST out of all three, and yet in GO it is mocked for being the weakest? I swear this must stem from that obnoxious GO players...
>>
>>27803790
pokemon GO was exactly what we needed, but you can still enjoy your garbage pokemon. alternatively you could just kill yourself.
>>
>>27803996

Team Instinct is the 'weakest' because it has the least amount of members. It has nothing do with the actual Pokemon's strength you retard.
>>
>>27803866
>15
Try again anon
>>
>>27804581

Gen 3 is 14 years old, which is when pokemania died.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.