[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just found a copy of SoulSilver at a pawn shop for $10.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 249Lugia_OS_anime.png (80KB, 731x566px) Image search: [Google]
249Lugia_OS_anime.png
80KB, 731x566px
So I just found a copy of SoulSilver at a pawn shop for $10. Even with the wifi shutdown, would it be worth it to get Black 2 so that I can play it with a Lugia on my team thanks to Dream Radar?

Opinions not from overzealous Unovabortions would be appreciated
>>
Yes.

Getting BW2 also allows you to abuse RNG easily, allowing you to get perfect Dittos, Dream Radar mons, and ideal IV'd ingame mons without begging injectors or /wfg/

BW2 is also needed to transport gen 3-5 Pokemon to gen 6 games if you have that
>>
>>27792677
Buy that SoulSilver no matter why. They are very expensive now.

Unovabortions aren't the ones that get overzealous, you know. I'm one to the core, and I hate dp and sinnoh but HG/SS are still some of the best games in the franchise.
>>
>>27792725
I'm not interested in RNG; I vastly prefer injectors (or even IV breeding) since the RNG seems really complicated. As for transporting old Pokémon to Gen 6, I already have a lot of them on my OR cart (and a lot of them are obtainable anyway).

>>27792738
Already done, the decision took all of 2 seconds.
>>
>>27792738
>best games in the franchise
Only when you get to Kanto. The Johto half of the game is dogshit.
>>
>>27792772
What the fuck has happened, HGSS hate just keep popping up out of nowhere now
>>
>>27792757
In BW2 RNG isn't actually that complicated; it took me thirty minutes to get started, and I had a bunch of shiny perfect wild mons in my inventory a week later. Its perfectly your call, of course, but I'm the type who like to optimize EVERYTHING, so preferences vary.

Now if you're talking RNG abuse in HGSS, BW1, or DP, those are living hell.
>>
>>27792820
>any criticism or dislike of a part of the game is automatically hate
Don't be a baby.
>>
>>27792820
>being this new

I can pretty much type in "[x] generation is objectively shit" and successfully trigger a number of people even if I don't actually believe it.
>>
>>27792844
How do you do RNG stuff anyway? I keep hearing about how good it is for shinies and stuff but I know nothing about it.
>>
>>27793290
It's basically your average high school science lab experiment: it might be filled with complicated terminology, but it's actually practical.

>know your trainer ID
>know your secret ID (by trading with someone with an emulating cart and Pokeediting tool)
>know your startup frame (basically, number of seconds it takes for your game system to boot up BW2)
>follow simple procedure on Smogon's RNG guides

I personally use PPRNG for OsX and its Smogon guide makes it pretty simple.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.