[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had your overall in-game experience ruined because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: NO RELIEF.png (53KB, 334x355px) Image search: [Google]
NO RELIEF.png
53KB, 334x355px
Have you ever had your overall in-game experience ruined because you worried too much about natures, IVs, and EVs at the wrong time?

shit no one cares about: with hyper training coming in a few months, I'm starting pokemon black from scratch, though I'm still a little autistic about natures
>>
>>27792114
Well, now that we have hyper and super training, natures ARE the thing you have to be autistic about.
>>
>>27792114
The only thing I care about is natures for ingame 'mons, and even then, I'm not that autistic about it. Like, if I get an abra with a -sp atk nature, I'm going to keep catching them until I get one that doesn't have a -sp atk nature.
>>
>Want to be autistic and start building a good ass team now even with SM just around the corner and going to add a bunch of shit to consider

It's killing my motivation to complete ORAS but that's the worst of it.
>>
I usually went for natures only. There's no point thinking about IVs and EVs on main game unless you could edit them. Which is what I'm doing on Gen 6 with PCHex.

What gets me is team building. I want to build a balanced team (in typings) with designs that I like and the pokémon need to be viable at something. Playing W2 right now and I'm finally building something I like and I'm having fun. Will use them for PWT.
>>
Because i mostly use awfully bad 'mons ( Like Wormadam, Beautifly or Sunflora ) in game, always try to at least have decent stats... cuz nobody wants to play an impish Sunflora, not even me.
When i was younger i wanted to have some near-perfect 'mons but it just wasn't fun to reset 50 times for a fuggin perfect nature, so now i just go with the first "decent" (like a neutral nature) thing i see.
>>
File: 1426629914526.png (113KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1426629914526.png
113KB, 600x601px
>>27792114
Sometimes I catch myself trying to EV train shit when I'm doing normal fuckall playthroughs of old gens for fun. Like recently in my Daimond run I sat and grinded my Machop in a specific patch of grass that only spawned machops and geodudes so it would have better attack, but I realized it was dumb and shit and stopped after 12 EVs. That shit is too tedious to care about if you're not making a perfect comp battling team.

When I do ORAS or XY and I have a mon of a certain nature or only excelles in a certain build (or even just one I like and want to be useful) I'll sit down and do the super training since it only takes a couple minutes. 20 a day beats the hell out of 4 hours daily in Gen4 trying to get semi-usuable Gibles.
>>
>>27792826
Actually a lot of people did that for ORAS and haven't even finished within a month of starting because of DexNav and wanting perfect IVs + good egg moves early.

Brave Burd Taillow be damned.
>>
The in-game experience is meant to be completed by children, it's laughably easy.

So no, I've never worried about any of that shit for in-game
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.