[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best encounter theme >Best battle theme >Team members

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: team-skull-guzma.jpg (140KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
team-skull-guzma.jpg
140KB, 1000x562px
>Best encounter theme
>Best battle theme
>Team members are squatting during battles
>Clothing is something that you could actually see in real life (compare to grunts from other teams who look like something from a campy superhero movie)
>Leader is our boy Guzma
>Instead of being yet another corny "We want to use the power of the legendary Pokemon to destroy / change / rule the world" type of team, they're just a bunch of outcast gangsters
Have you already accepted that Team Skull is the best villainous team? Also general Team Skull appreciation thread.
>>
>>27791889
I have, op. The only team that comes close is Plasma, and that's because they have a lot of ethical implications.
>>
>>27791889
>Best battle theme

Was banned when the leaks came out, but still browsed /vp/
Saw a lot of fags claim that
Can someone care to explain this or what?
How exactly is this shitty electronic garbage filled with pseudo rap any good?
Are you guys trolling or is it just that after loving Vanilluxe, Klinklank and Unova, /vp/ has reached another height in shit taste?
>>
It's the best, indeed.

I really enjoy how personal everything becomes.
Guzma with Kukui and even Plumeria with you.

And the song. THE SONG.
>>
>>27791997
>Having such a shitty taste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WObUZBYxf0o
>>
>>27792075
That's Gen 5-tier bad but that's not the one I was thinking about
Apparently, the one I thought of is the encounter music, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXe37XCnn-E

Definitly the worst piece of "music" of any pokemon game so far
>>
>>27792125
You have garbodor tier taste anon
>>
File: haad cawk.jpg (160KB, 849x942px) Image search: [Google]
haad cawk.jpg
160KB, 849x942px
>>27791889
Loving every aspect of Sun and Moon so far. Hopefully Team Skull remains silly and at most, commit to vandalism. Guzma shouldn't have some underlying plot to destroy the sun and the moon.
>>
>>27792075
This is much better than the other, it's actually a fitting for them.
>>
>>27791889
>Instead of being yet another corny "We want to use the power of the legendary Pokemon to destroy / change / rule the world" type of team, they're just a bunch of outcast gangsters
Remember when CoroCoro said that Team Flare's goal was simply to make money? Remember when that wasn't their goal at all in the end? We don't know shit about what Guzma wants for his end goal, don't act like we do.
>>
>>27792125
>Gen 5-tier
So you're saying its as good as the gen with the best music in the series?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.