[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A giant space rock is about to level your favorite region and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: ohshit.gif (83KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.gif
83KB, 650x450px
A giant space rock is about to level your favorite region and kill your favorite Pokegirl.

You must stop it with your current Pokemon team. No Strength, Rock Smash, Rayquaza, or Protect and it's variants.

How fucked are you?
>>
>>27791540
>marowak with belly drum/focus energy/bonemarang/fire punch
>lopunny(mega) with circle throw

i saved roxie
>>
File: trainer card 1.png (27KB, 245x158px) Image search: [Google]
trainer card 1.png
27KB, 245x158px
>get Cresselia to fly up and activate Trick Room
>have the rest of my team stand outside the room with Talonflame's Tailwind
>proceed to blast it with as many Mega Water Spouts, Draco Meteors, and Thunderbolts as I can
I think I can save Winona.
>>
>>27791540

>DDance Mega Altaria

Might as well be Rayquaza.
>>
>>27791540
> Mega Mawile has the highest Atk stat of any Pokemon, period.
I just need a way to get my main girl into orbit and Rosa is saved.
>>
>Zinnia
>No Mega Fug

Stop this, OP.
>>
>>27791540

Raichu
Sceptile
Gardevoir
Greninja
Aeigslash
Blaziken

Can Mega Blaziken split a meteor or am I fucked?
>>
>>27791837
Worst comes to worst, your Gardevoir will kill itself anyway so YOU don't die. Technically a victory.
>>
>>27791540
i have a slowpoke, guess hilda's fucked
>>
>>27791540
Lets see.
Mega Medichan could Asura's Wrath that shit
Sheer Force DD Feraligatr
Slurpuff

I think I can put it down a few sizes
>>
>>27791837
Aegislash could probably cut it with Sacred Sword.
>>
>>27791540
Bitch, I just have to use enter the game and escape to land of something and something
>>
the answer is its pokemon and you figure out a way to do it anyway because the point of the game is using the strength we all have inside to bring out the best in us and our partners- pokemon or otherwise

kalos is safe, flannery is safe
>>
>>27791540
i miss homestuck
>>
>>27791540
>meteor big/fast enough to level an entire region
>being stopped by any of this
>>
>>27792073

Rayquaza broke through it without much trouble. Sure it's a 180 BP Dragon Ascent off 180 Attack, but another Pokemon could achieve this.
>>
>>27792022
we all do, anon
>>
>only has a random nature Talonflame with Flamebody and a bunch of Pumpkaboo eggs
>legitimately screwed
>>
>>27792150
just wait for the fags to complain about homestuck because
>i-i-its t-tumblr tier
>>
>>27791540
throw pyukumuku out. she dies, and meteorite go boom
>>
File: 1471053245197.png (51KB, 646x231px) Image search: [Google]
1471053245197.png
51KB, 646x231px
>>27791540
lvl7 Snivy and lvl7 Patrat
>>
File: fuck.png (50KB, 4880x699px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
50KB, 4880x699px
im about to get fucking obliterated
>>
I've got a Golurk with fly so I'm fine
>Nu Golurk wa date ja nai!
>>
>>27792022
I don't. Act 7 was just the punchline to the vast joke that is that comic. Worst six years of my life.
>>
File: excadrill_lagann.jpg (293KB, 557x1431px) Image search: [Google]
excadrill_lagann.jpg
293KB, 557x1431px
> Charizard (Mega Y)
> Clefable
> Excadrill
> Weavile
> Hawlucha
> Rotom

My Excadrill is the Excadrill that will break through the heavens!

otherwise I'm fugged
>>
>>27792073
Rayquaza hyper beam was able to move an entire planet so.
>>
>>27792585
>>27792102
Rayquaza's canonically one of the strongest Pokemon though. If meteor busting was so easy, Zinnia could have just Dragon Dance'd her Mega Salamence a bunch of times and Helping Handed it.
>>
M-Pidgeot
Wailord
Breloom
Sandslash

M-Pidgeot Hyper Beam! I'll save you Lisia
>>
>>27791540
>Quilladin
>Fletchinder
>Wartortle
>Swirlipede
>Different

Sorry Misty, looks like yo' ass is grass.
>>
>>27791540
Octillery
Porygon-Z
Steelix
Vileplume
Mienshao
Hypno

Octillery and Hypno could use ice beam and Psychic to try it slow it down and a Stab Adaptibility Hyper Beam from Porygon-Z would do some damage while Steelix could try to block it and Mienshao could carry Domino away
>>
Charizard Y
Excadrill
Tyranitar
Slowbro
Venusaur
Garchomp

I think I can hit it with a solarbeam combo, the ground Pokemon hitting the the debris before it hits the Earth, Slowbro cools off Skyla while she works on her tan
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.