[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alain defeated an elite four member, Malva >It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 1468864460218.png (2MB, 1280x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1468864460218.png
2MB, 1280x1418px
>Alain defeated an elite four member, Malva

>It's pretty much guaranteed that Ash is going to win the league. I mean Alain vs Ash is the final battle of it.

>Ash defeated someone who defeated an Elite four member

>This means that Ash is Elite Four Level
>>
>>27782084
Ash is plot level
>>
>>27782084
You don't even need to do mental gymnastics, Ash was almost certainly going to defeat Diantha had Ash Greninja's transformation already been completed.
>>
>>27782084
Tbh I dont think Diantha or Malva were giving 100% in either fight
>>
>>27782084
>This means that Ash is Elite Four Level

This means the anime is retarded and doesn't make any sense.
Alan defeted 10 megas + elite four member in 1 go with a single pokemon,
ash's pikachu lose against shota easily and defeats fucking metagross+tyranitar for FREE? hahaha the anime is SHIT
>>
>He's still going to abandon all his Kalosian Pokemon and travel to Alola with only Pikachu

>Greninja spends the rest of his days realizing he wasn't special to Ash after all.
>>
>>27782232
>lost against Shota easily
Did you forget the part where Pikachu also assraped Clawitzed and Aegislash or are you just stupid?
>>
>>27782238
>I'm just gonna go to a new region filled with new interesting Pokemon and not catch a single one because I'd rather use my previous team
>>
>>27782191
correct
Diantha spent the fight trying to gauge the potential of Greninja's form change

Malva lost on purpose; Alain needed to win the test to boost his confidence or the entire show falls apart right there
>>
>>27782232
>ash's pikachu lose against shota easily
What did he mean by this?
>>
>Previous gens
>Ash has to pull out all his ingenuity using some of his best Pokemon just to land a decent hit on an E4 member, which impresses said E4 members
>it shows how as a 10 year old he has a lot of promise but also a long way to go, a good lesson for kids watching the show to set their sights high and work hard even if they have a lot of natural talent

>Gen 6
>Ash gets a special frog because he's the chosen one which allows him to match toe-to-toe with E4-tier opponents
>shows kids that the main character in their favorite cartoon will gain special powers to bail him out of persisting over several years to hone their skills
>>
Alain lossed vs MegaBlastoise Elite Four, so Ash?
>>
>>27782499
>Malva lost on purpose
Ppfffttt
>>
>>27782582
>Alain lossed vs MegaBlastoise Elite Four, so Ash?

I don't know if you think you can speak English well, but you are awful at it. Please stop posting.
>>
>>27782578
Sure anon, that's why Greninja has only ever defeated one Pokémon at most in every match it's taken part in. The rest of Ash's team doesn't count. :^)
>>
>>27782578
He has spent 18 years battling pokeymans. It's nothing but about fucking time he won something
>>
>>27782582

Non english speaker detected. MODS
>>
>>27782637
If anything what you're saying actually makes the writing even dumber, because it implies that Ash magically just gained enough talent to face E4-tier members with Pokemon he only went through one region with when E4 members have trained their members for years.

>>27782655
If you're going to spin it that way, in the context of the show, the supposed E4-tier opponents he's facing have probably spent the equivalent of like 200 years training their Pokemon.
>>
>>27782232
>lose to shota easily

Wew, why is this board filled with underage retards?
>>
>>27782578
And the second one is actually working.

Or did you really think hard-work can trump over destiny? Neji was right.
>>
>>27782164
>going to defeat Diantha

implying Diantha is even a tough champion to beat
>>
>>27782916
>muh game logic applies to anime

Retard
>>
>>27782499
Diantha would have won if she had actually gone all-out, I agree. It took a full-force Water Shuriken to even break through one of those Shadow Balls she was casually spamming.

But Malva? No, Alain outsmarted her and beat her fair and square.
>>
>>27782759
>If anything what you're saying actually makes the writing even dumber, because it implies that Ash magically just gained enough talent to face E4-tier members with Pokemon he only went through one region with when E4 members have trained their members for years.
He hasn't faced Elite Four members in Kalos and has only battled Diantha 1-on-1 with their aces, so we don't know how he'd fare against the full team of an E4 or Champion. As for him completely steamrolling the league and currently having the upper hand halfway through the finals, there's nothing strange about that. XY(&Z) Ash is the natural evolution of the Ash from the original series through DP and he has many many battles under his belt and regions of experience. His reset from BW was completely ignored (in fact, everything about BW was).
>>
I think I remember reading somewhere that Tobias didn't beat any of the Sinnoh Elite 4. Even with Ashninja, I get the feeling that Ash couldn't defeat Tobias right now though.
>>
>>27782927
are you a fucking idiot? Game logic has applied to the anime at some point. Go take your autism back to /padg/
>>
>>27782914
because working hard towards your destiny instead of just handing it to you without work or effort is for queers amirite? :^)
>>
>>27782972
I think they've been pretty careful to show the power gaps even within Ash's team itself, it's actually a pretty interesting attention to detail. Only Shota's strongest Pokemon could beat Pikachu and against Alan, he's probably going to lose to Charizard. So the matchups they chose to have Ash against the high-tier Pokemon on these two teams was Pikachu and Greninja (I'm assuming Goodra will either double KO against Bisharp or will win and subsequently get blown away by Charizard really quickly).
>>
>>27782084
>Ash-Greninja
>unstoppable
He literally fucking struggled against Mega Sceptile, even sat down to breathe after winning.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 640x386px
>>27783178
It's because /padt/ users don't play the games.
>>
>>27783275

Whats padt?
>>
>>27783247
Getting hit once isn't exactly struggling, it was pretty one-sided. He was tired because he ran around a lot and summoned that fuck-huge Water Shuriken to end it.
>>
>>27782084
He beat all of the Generation III Frontier Brains.
>>
>>27783319
Pokemon Anime Discussion Thread
>>
>>27783358
>he was tired because he ran around a lot
Do you even know what struggle means?
>>
Kalos Ash won't be E4 as long as he has flying Torterra on his team.
>>
>>27783464
Sure, it's that move you do when you're completely out of PPs.
>>
>>27782972

>in fact, everything about BW was

I just want to see more of Ash's Snivy. She was a God tier waifu
>>
How many mons does ALain have left?

What's the chance of ash beating Megazard only to lose to a brand new Alola form mon as we transition into the next gen?
>>
>>27783651
Bisharp and Edgezard. Ash has Pikachu, Goodra and Froge.

Not that it matters, because the previews gave away that the last two mons standing are Zard and Ninja.
>>
File: Screenshot-00338.jpg (313KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-00338.jpg
313KB, 1280x720px
>>27783651
Alan: Bisharp and Charizard (both already damaged)

Ash: Pikachu (heavily damaged), Goodra and Greninja (both still completely unscathed)

We know from previews that Charizard defeats Pikachu, Bisharp and Goodra either ends in a double KO or with Bisharp winning (in which case Greninja quickly takes Bisharp down), and the final match is Ash Greninja vs Mega Charizard X with everyone else on both sides being knocked out. No bullshit happening.
>>
>>27783651
Zero. He only has Charizard and Bisharp left, while Ash has Pikachu, Goodra, and Greninja.
>>
>>27783651

Bisharp and Charizard
>>
Is there a more overhyped member than Ash's Goodra? They had this big dramatic return for the guy only to have him get a tie against Shota and at best get one KO against Alan.

The former especially is kinda dumb since Goodra should've thrown a wrench in Shota's whole counterteam strategy.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.