[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just realised that because of pokémon yellow, Jessie and James

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images (12).jpg (24KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
24KB, 332x443px
Just realised that because of pokémon yellow, Jessie and James are canon.

And yet we haven't heard from them since their first appearance regardless of their popularity

Will they ever be in a game again?
>>
File: images (13).jpg (18KB, 275x534px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
18KB, 275x534px
Bump
>>
Bum
>>
>>27775206
>implying pokemon yellow is canon
>>
team rocket's the best thing in the anime, at least up to best wishes
>>
>>27775731
Red's canon team has 3 starters and Pikachu as his ace.

That's a pretty good indicator.
>>
>>27775206
jessie and james used to be pretty cool, but i feel theyre forcing the good side of them too hard now, like sure james is actually heaps nice to him pokemon but xy over did it.

Also i really thought jessie was at least 40 when i was young
>>
>>27775206
>Implying that was Jessie and James
Please, they were just grunts heavily based on those characters to pander to ashnime watchers of the time. It wasn't actually the characters of Jessie, James or Meowth.
>>
>>27775731
>>27775767
I'm incredibly torn
>>
>>27775206
There really isn't enough good Jessie smut.
>>
File: Jessie-and-James-pokemon-.jpg (83KB, 631x479px) Image search: [Google]
Jessie-and-James-pokemon-.jpg
83KB, 631x479px
>>27775803
>>
>>27775754
Did they get that bad in XY or did something better come along?
I really like them, especially in Hoenn and Sinnoh (watched up to Sinnoh), because in those seasons they weren't forced as the main bad guys every single episode.
>>
>>27775206
Yellow is based on the anime, so I don't think it's considered canon. Especially since the official timeline is based on FR/LG rather than RBY.
>>
>>27775767
Yellow influenced what his team should be, but it isn't necessarily continuity.
>>
>>27777691
They got "bad" at Best Wishes.
>>
>>27778717

And apparently them being competent at being bad did not go over well at all.

Doesn't help that the big finale to that arc essentially never aired.
>>
Nip works aren't really canon vs non-canon. More main vs alt or something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.