[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Mega Evolution be a better concept if it was made exclusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: swampert.png (2MB, 1596x960px) Image search: [Google]
swampert.png
2MB, 1596x960px
Would Mega Evolution be a better concept if it was made exclusive to pokemon you've kept for years like in pic related?
>>
No, because people would just hack or change their DS clocks or whatever.
>>
>>27774863
A true bond between Pokemon and trainer
>>
>>27774863
No.
But there SHOULD be a reward/perk of some sort aside from the diploma/certificate.
>>
>>27774863
to answer your question, no

but this is cute OP
>>
>>27774863
>Didn't even bother to give it a nickname

some bond
>>
>>27775243
Isn't it named Swampert, since it came fully evolved from Gen III?
>>
>>27775203
Maybe some battle animation or a pokemon amie animation.
>>
>>27774863
I too have a Swampert (and Salamance) that's come with me from the original Sapphire. I'd love some sort of special ribbon or something on it saying "Traveled through the ages" or something.

To your point though, that's a terrible idea. Kids wouldn't have megas at all. Terrible marketing plan, and also, just kinda sad.
>>
>>27774863
The worst part about it is they mention Mega Evolution requires a strong bond, then you can have a 0 happiness 0 hearts in amie Pokémon and still be able to Mega Evolve.
>>
>>27775257
...Excuse me?
>>
Never gunna happen.
Gen 6 was all about that super special oneof akind bond you have with your pokemon you didnt even earn.
Remember that special Lucario who wanted to join you and be your super best friend who understands you with his magic aura powers?
I left his ass on the tower
Also a cool dog mon who understands your emotions and can bond with you better than anyone ever, I can see why he got so popular with autists who have trouble relating to people. No one understands me, but Lucario would ;_;
>>
>>27774863
test
>>
>>27775410
i struggled with this, i was trying to complete the game without catching any pokemon, but after the prof forces you take a kanto starter i was annoyed. So when i got to lucario i had an ethical dilema, i didnt want him to feel bad so i took him and boxed him. Its odd how his OT is yours (same with lapras)
>>
>>27774863

It would have been a better concept if it was exclusive to shitmons like Beedril and Mawile.
>>
>>27775292
Before gen V, all pokemon names are in caps lock by default. It's literally named Swampert.
>>
>>27775692
Bank readjusts unnamed mons' names to proper punctuation.
>>
File: 1454639194408.png (121KB, 410x353px) Image search: [Google]
1454639194408.png
121KB, 410x353px
>>27775714
I just checked my storage. How the fuck did I never notice this?
>>
>>27775243

She named her player character the default. I don't think the lady has much in terms of originality.
>>
>>27776213
Its fun to do that sometimes, inserting as the character
>>
>>27774863
I actually have something really similar, but it's a Swampert I got on Emerald in 2005. He's currrently on my copy of Alpha Sapphire. Whenever a new game comes out, I always transfer him up as soon as possible because of all of the memories I have with the thing
>>
>>27774872
A L O M O M O L A
>>
>>27775243
Nicknames are dumb.
>>
>>27776166
yeah it's pretty fucked up. i named my shiny bagon from platinum "dagon", like dragon but without the "r" (also a nod to warcraft 3 dota).

turns out "dago" is an ethnic slur towards hispanics (i actually had to find the list and research why the fuck it was changed) and my nickname got filtered out back to bagon.

s a d b o y z
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.