[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Time for bed." He yawned as he came out of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_mwiwnzeNUR1sylwo8o1_500.png (272KB, 467x706px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwiwnzeNUR1sylwo8o1_500.png
272KB, 467x706px
>"Time for bed." He yawned as he came out of the bathroom, having just finished brushing his teeth and washing up. "Huh?"

>He looked over to his bed to see Heliolisk was still sitting there, staring out at the night sky. But what confused him was that he had recalled her and Vulpix into their Pokeballs just a while ago.

>*Then again, she has been acting weird all day.* He thought as he walked over to her. *First she gets all weird and confused when we face her old trainer, and then she acts all weird as we're eating dinner. She was constantly staring at me every few minutes.*

>Guessing that she released herself, he let it slide and sat next to her. "Hey Heliolisk, what's the matter?" He asked her.

>In response she turned and shoved herself against him, giving him an intense stare, before pressing her lips against his own.

>This caught him completely off guard, this was the last thing he expected from Heliolisk. "Mmmph!" He moaned as he tried to push her off him, but she simply pushed back even harder, her eyes closed as a deep reddish blush appeared on her cheeks.

>Then after a few moments of struggling, he began to resist her less and less, as it slowly dawned on him that she was doing this for a very good reason. When he finally stopped putting up a fight, she began to pressure him less and less, until she pulled away and looked ashamed at herself.
>>
File: 1470969070730.png (45KB, 242x257px) Image search: [Google]
1470969070730.png
45KB, 242x257px
G-go on
>>
Do you fuckers realize how disgusting it would feel to have scaly lizard lips pressed all up in your grill
>>
>Heliolisk stands outside the bathroom door for what felt like an eternity. Clemont was busy, applying several different shades of lipstick, but none of which seemed to match the color he was looking for. Finally, Heliolisk could take no more. Barging into the bathroom, Heliolisk attempted to sit on the throne before her bowels emptied. However, she wasn't quite fast enough. As soon as the door opened, she let the contents of last night's meal coat the floor in a puddle of blood and feces. Clemont, excited by the turn of events, happily shouts, "Finally! Just the color I was looking for!"
>>
File: 1470266912225.png (508KB, 654x654px) Image search: [Google]
1470266912225.png
508KB, 654x654px
>>27773377
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
File: 1470987476702.jpg (101KB, 627x474px) Image search: [Google]
1470987476702.jpg
101KB, 627x474px
What sort of sick disgusting sites can I find more of these?
>>
File: 1470872919890.jpg (7KB, 164x191px) Image search: [Google]
1470872919890.jpg
7KB, 164x191px
>>27773377
>This shit
>TripsDoubleDubs

God damm...
>>
>>27773377
Kek.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01A3B.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01A3B.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>27773267
>>
>>27773267
More?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.