[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Nintendo took down Uranium? http://kotak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 23

File: Uranium.png (146KB, 638x304px) Image search: [Google]
Uranium.png
146KB, 638x304px
Where were you when Nintendo took down Uranium?
http://kotaku.com/pokemon-uranium-creators-pull-game-after-1-5-million-do-1785258831
>>
Playing it, trying to catch a minyun but that fucker is elusive
>>
>>27769258
Not playing a shitty game.
>>
File: 1470876870022.jpg (487KB, 857x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1470876870022.jpg
487KB, 857x1063px
>>27769258
But Nintendo didn't this time. The devs saw what happened to Am2r and pussied out.
>>
File: 4bb.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
487KB, 900x900px
I WAS PROMISED KOTAKU WAS BANKRUPT AND DEAD

WHY IS IT STILL ALIVE
>>
Anyone got a reup?
>>
>>27769687
What's a good unofficial pokemon game?
>>
>>27769763
Honestly Uranium isnt too bad. Their flagship type doesnt get much show time though and 2/3 of the designs are bad, and 1/6 are boring. The gameplay is solid and more difficult than the normal games.
>>
>>27769763
Prism. SOON.
>>
>>27769258
Why would Nintendo send a C&D if Uranium isn't making any money? And why this game instead of the hundreds of other fangames?
>>
>>27770109
This one was getting popular. Potential loss of mainline sales.
>>
>>27770203
Oh please. More people have played the super edgy versions rejuvenation and all that crap. That's a load of shit regarding mainline sales.
>>
>>27770233
most regular people can see that, but laywers don't
>>
Last I knew, their downloads were down due to too much demand. Did they actually take it all down in the last 10 hours?
>>
>>27770109
They took down a game called Another Metroid 2 Remake a few days ago as well, they probably thought this fan game is getting to be popular as well maybe we should shut it down too.
>>
>>27770256
In the entire history of fangames, this one is nowhere near as good as others that have come out to warrant a C&D. There is more to this story than people know.

>>27770263
Were people trying to monetize it?
>>
>>27770283
No they probably took it down just in case they wanted to do a Metroid 2 remake someday.
>>
>>27769258
You wanna know what its true downfall was? Sites like fucking Polygon posting about it to the general public!
>>
>>27769258
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>27769258
Fan made games are the worst.
>>
>>27770321
popularity is death
>>
>>27770321
Why were they making articles about a fan game?
>>
>>27770345
>Free video games made by fans are the worst
What?
>>
>>27769754
https://uranium.sweepy.pw/
Re-up is here. Though last night, I couldn't get the patch to work. Hopefully this lasts a while.

>>27770321
No doubt. It's all this buzz about pokmeon go, people see that pokemon articles are getting them a lot of site traffic, so they'll post anything related to pokemon.
>>
>>27770407
High quality fan games are the exception, not the norm. They've got a negative reputation for a reason.
>>
>>27770109
Nintendo hates fun.

Smash Bros Melee was the best in the series because of all the cool shit you could do. It didn't affect casual/normal players but at a competitive level it was important that you knew how to do all those neat techs. Later Smash Bros are just simply not competitive. People fucking loved 2D Metroid as well as the Prime series and they went ahead and fucked it all up with Other M and are going even further with Federation Force. F-Zero GX was the pinnacle of futuristic racing games and Nintendo left the series for dead. Nintendo decided that ergonomic controls, good graphics, and good audio are horrible so every new Monster Hunter game gets progressively worse in those respective categories. They released Star Fox for the Wii U, which is a remake of SF64, which is a remake of SF. Then they decided to butcher the controls by forcing you to use something that, again, is not as ergonomic as a standard controller. Nintendo released Kirby's Air Ride but it was too much fun -- Thankfully it had no online. They left the spinoff series to die in fear that it would be too goddamn fun if they released a sequel. Skyward Sword was looking to be too great of a game so they decided to fill it with backtracking and made you fight a wiggly toed, boring ass boss, 3 or 4 times. Paper Mario 1 & 2 were so good that they had to try to kill the series by making Super Paper Mario. It wasn't nearly as good but it still had some fun bits to it so they killed it with Sticker Star and are trying their hardest to remove any traces of fun with Color Splash.

I'm fairly convinced that Nintendo actually hates fun.
>>
I'm seeding this torrent on my seedbox:
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/15518855/Pokemon_Uranium_1.0
>>
>>27770109
They didn't send a C&D. The guy recieved multiple takedown notices by Nintendo lawyers, and took it down.
>>
>>27770561
Takedown on what authority and for what purpose?
>>
>>27770526
Sakurai even noted Air Ride was the worst game he had ever made and he never wanted to talk about it again, so he would never make a sequel. This is a reason why it was left out of the Wii kirby collection.
>>
File: glad.png (531KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
glad.png
531KB, 497x732px
>>27769258
Wonderful, it's what they get for shilling it so hard. Good for Nintendo, now we can finally stop hearing about it.
>>
File: Uranium.jpg-large.jpg (98KB, 729x622px) Image search: [Google]
Uranium.jpg-large.jpg
98KB, 729x622px
>>27770567
Here's the full story.
>>
Caught my Minyan, found out its evolution looks like horseshit, keep it unevolved and handicap myself or suck it up?
>>
>>27769258
Of course they took it fucking down.

These fucks released a game with POKEMON in the title. You protect your property.

Not saying their game is bad/good since I didn't play it but this was an obvious outcome.
>>
Is there a way around this? Can they just call it something different like pokeman or something to avoid legal issues? Everyone already knows about thanks to fucking polygon and kotaku.

Fuck now i regret not downloading it.
>>
>>27770642
Just torrent it, I'm seeding it on a 400 mbps connection and I'm barely hitting 57 kb/s upload
>>
Balance in this game is ass. Nucleon (Eeveeloution) is just so retarded, it has an ability that converts all normal type moves to Nuclear, giving it a STAB. Nuclear is 2x effective to practically everything (notable exception is Steel). If you face a two-type pokemon like Fire/Flying, you're going to do 4x damage with STAB.
>>
>>27770581
got a link to any interviews about air ride?
>>
>>27770640
Fair use laws senpai. They were making 0 money from this.
>>
>tfw I've been waiting on Prism for God knows how long and now the lingering fear of Nintendo/GF's lawyers striking it down before completion is a thing
>>
>>27770642
There are some links going around in a few of these threads. Here's one I found, but I haven't tried it out.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HusEKrIZiQbUlvd0kySHZKSXM/view?pref=2&pli=1
>>
>>27770722
Not sure fair use fully can be used here.
>>
>>27769763
Pokémon Reloaded
>>
>>27770722
What is trademark law
>>
>>27770892
Trademark law only applies if they're pushing to make money. If they aren't going to stand to make money, then it falls under fair use.
>>
>>27770902
I wonder, did they have ads on their website? They'd be making money if they did.
>>
>>27770722
That's not how fair use works, it's not that extensive to catch things like this.
Also a lot of countries don't have general fair use laws either, so that's something else to keep in mind.

t. intellectual property lawyer
>>
>>27770776
It wouldn't be unbelievable for there to be clauses regarding brand purity.
>>
>>27770902
Except no it fucking doesn't.

Trademark law protects them from having someone like the people who made this game releasing something under their fucking trademark and confusing people that its related to their shit at all.
>>
>>27770902
https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/metaschool/fisher/domain/tm.htm#7
>>
>>27770937
Ok then, explain how someone can make a fangame without getting hit by their lawyers.

Why only Uranium and not Reborn or Rejuvenation? Or anything by Baros?
>>
>>27770937
I thought the law generally fell on the product's point of origin, not the country the complaint originated from. Did Uranium's makers all live in one country, or were the makers multinational? How would such a case be handled?
>>
>>27770975
I'm assuming the other fangames didn't get big enough/weren't shilled hard enough to garner the attention of their lawyers. There are hundreds of fangames and romhacks out there, can't go after all of them. Only really, staggeringly popular ones.
>>
>>27770975
I'm guessing it slipped under Nintendo's nose, they sent takedown notices to the two relevant fangames, AM2R, and Uranium.
>>
>>27771001
So how would Sage fare?
>>
>>27769754
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1b6b4f8d5d91928c0645c0b768f9e9a0b314770e&dn=Pokemon+Uranium+1.0&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
>>
>>27771011
Like the other two essentials fangames, reborn and rejuvenation. Under their noses, it probably wouldn't even spread that far out of /vp/ since you can't really put it on pokecommunity or anything.
>>
>>27770581
The fuck? I'm pretty sure I've put more time in city trial alone than I have in any other console game.
>>
>>27771011
It wouldn't get taken down if it was only circulated on /vp/
The same reason why you can upload a tonne of shit to the chins like roms and HQ scans of artbooks and manga and discuss how to get past paywalls and never get any repercussions because people think there's just a huge tonne of CP down here.
>>
>>27770203
except nintendo didn't issue a C&D this is a stunt
>>
>>27771086
What if the reason why the essentials games doesn't get hit is because it's using essentials materials and not pokemon materials?
>>
>>27769258
good. that shitty, shilled fan game needed to be put down
>>
>>27771126
I think that's pretty stupid, because essentials uses pokemon materials. So you're using Pokemon materials. Uranium was made with essentials and still got taken down. Anything using the pokemon name is liable to get taken down, but it just usually doesn't because the legal fees would be enormous, and for no reason.
>>
>>27771124
S'pose it could be. Them still updating the game through its launcher is pretty suspicious.
>>
>>27771179
A similar thing happened in the Yugioh community with the simulator, YGOpro. Despite it being taken down by Konami, it still updates with new cards through the client.
>>
>>27769258
>didn't even get an actual C&D
that's some faggy shit son
>>
Cease and desist on a fangame? What has Uranium done to garner such attention? No, I didn't read the thread, rushing here.
>>
>>27771277
shill everywhere

1.5 million downloads

use Pokemon name + assets out the dick

Who knows.
>>
>>27769258
>kotaku
>>
>>27770632
this is a stunt
any good lawyer knows this is a PR nightmare and you only do it if you have no other choice and given the current hype for S&M and the popularity of GO this fan project wasn't even getting any real attention. this is them using nintendos lawyers as boogiemen to drive interest in their project. if they said nintendo did it then they can be sued, but an unnamed lawyer is perfect, it carries all the scariness of the company without any readily available proof. except their would be records of the take down orders publicly available and those don't exist meaning this whole thing is a lie.
>>
>>27770640
except thats not how it works nor did they issue a take down order.
>>
>>27771382
They very much so CAN though.

Trademark law allows them to fuck these people in the butt if they want to.
>>
>>27771351
But they said Lawyers from Nintendo which is still using their name.
>>
>>27771351
Probably true considering why would Nintendo give a single fuck about a fan game that makes zero money?

That's like if Nintendo got pissed off at Deviantart for allowing pokemon fanart.
>>
File: 1adachi.png (30KB, 129x119px) Image search: [Google]
1adachi.png
30KB, 129x119px
>>27770632
>"Notified of takedown notices"
>Haven't been contacted by them at all

How could anyone be stupid enough to fall for this dodgily-worded crock of shit?
>>
>>27771446
No it doesn't may I remind you there are entire companies based off the idea of stealing properties and selling them and no one has done a thing about them such as Golden Films.
>>
>>27771200
It wasn't Konami, it was NAS
>>
I thought GF allowed Pokémon fanarts and stuff.
>>
I always wanted to make a Pokemon fangame but it seems like Nintendo is following in Square Enix and Disney's footsteps lately so it'll probably just remain a dream of mine.

Would uploading to a few file sharing sites and then posting it on /vp/ be a way to avoid something like this?
>>
>>27770952
>>27770973
except, nintendo, GF and the pokemon company, forfeit some of their right this if they don't pursue all cases. bulbapedia, serebii, all fansites, this image board, any youtube channels based around pokemon, the pixelmon mod, all fan games, these cases are being ignored which would all fall under trademark infringement.
>>
>>27771511

Those aren't "Disney" movies, they're Disney-like movies. This isn't a Pokemon-like game, it's a Pokemon game. It has Pokemon in the name. Thus, trademark infringement.
>>
>>27771588
Anon, you goof. There wasn't actually a takedown notice. They're just doing it for publicity. They said that, in essence, they've heard a rumor of a takedown notice, but haven't been contacted by anyone actually affiliated with nintendo. Read here:
>>27770632
>>
>>27771351
This would be true if it was any other company, but Nintendo is a very specific situation.
They've taken down multiple fangames in the past regardless of their quality or legal necessity. They take down whats popular. This is why something like PokeMMO, which has fucking microstransactions, can stay online while Uranium gets shut down. If its popular, it gets the boot.
Case in point: AM2R was getting a ton of popularity. Nintendo has little reason to take it down other than the fact that it was gaining steam and could potentially hurt sales of other Metroid-based titles coming out in the near future.
>>
File: 1463763851751.png (65KB, 270x211px) Image search: [Google]
1463763851751.png
65KB, 270x211px
>>27771555
This.
Always thought Gf was cool with fangames and shit.
>>
>>27771600
Sites *about* Pokemon do not violate trademark law. Same with YouTube channels. (There may be copyright issues, but not trademark.) what violated trademark is releasing Pokemon products, such as fangames or merchandise.
>>
>>27771650

FanART and fanGAMES raise very different legal issues. It's not unreasonable to be cool with art, but not games.
>>
>>27771650
Fangames don't usually get 1.5 million downloads.
That's 1.5 million downloads that could equate to 1.5 million sales.
Provided the worth of a Pokemon game is at 40 dollars, that's relatively 60 million dollars lost. Of course, the realistic number is a lot lower than that, but it's still an issue outright.
It's easier to take down a fan project from its website with a quiet C&D than dumps of roms on tons of different sites.
>>
>>27771446
you can't pick and choose which one you stop everything this fan game has done, has been done multiple times before, previous infringement was ignored.
>>
>>27770109
Same reason they shut down Project M and AM2R.
>>
>>27771511
Not nearly the same thing.

Golden Films didn't copy the Disney Films and all the Disney Films are public domain fairy tails they put a spin on.

This is straight up a pokemon game and advertised as such.
>>
>>27771588
>should I just post it here or on s-some sharing sites instead?
Make your shitty game but don't publicize it with a fucking custom domain, dingus

Just post updates in /heg/ when you want and distribute it via mega when it's done
>>
>>27771447
they said representing, meaning these nonexistent lawyers did it on nintendos behalf. nintendo would first have to take it up with said made up lawyers
>>
>>27771742
If it isn't popular/a threat, they won't waste money on lawyers to pursue it
Besides it would be bad publicity even if what they are doing is legal
>>
>>27771742
>you can't pick and choose which one you stop

Actually you can. The infringing game's proximity to your work, quality, distribution, profit-making status, etc. are all factors that a rights-holder can and does take into consideration.
>>
>>27771600
You're a fucking moron huh?
>>
>>27771742
>Release a game with POKEMON in the title and everything else about is screams POKEMON
>Call it a NEW game in the POKEMON franchise
>Shill it on every fucking videogame blog site known to man
>1.5 million downloads and growing
>Same year Nintendo is planning to release two brand new real pokemon games

Ok chap
>>
>>27771666
they do if they use assets that fall under the trademark and they all do
>>
>>27771717
except this hasn't prevented a single sale, because of two things
>Its a fan project and therefore not nintendos to sell
> and its free and advertised as a fan game
>>
>>27771830

Incorrect. Just using Pokemon-related words and phrases and even pictures doesn't inherently violate trademark, there has to be CONFUSION about the source. That's the key - whether a consumer would be confused about the source of the product. Serebii, for example, doesn't violate trademark because there's no confusion that it's not an official site.

Copyright is a bit different - a fan site is more likely to be in violation of copyright, but there's a strong fair use argument and as long as they're not doing anything unusual (e.g. posting details from pirated copies of games) they're not really worth going after for this purpose.

Source: I'm a lawyer.
>>
>>27771778
guess what happens in court if you took there they'll rule in favor of the defense on the grounds nintendo has shown no prior interest in defending their IP in previous examples of infringement
>>
>>27771717
I'd agree if this was the case of AM2R since it was a remake of M2, which means people wouldn't buy the Virtual Console one if they can play it for free.
But this game isn't a remake, it is it's own thing. The only issue is that it said it was a "new entry on the pokemon franchise" which can lead to confusion, which is where copyright shit goes in.
Downloads of fangames don't equal to sales since the games are vastly different, and people are more enclined to try free things than paid ones.
>>
Nah, I do believe Nintendo is cool with fanarts, fangames and such. It's just Uranium is such a success (lol since when I didn't even know of it) that being a Jew company jokingly of course they wanted their share and is a bit jealous.
>>
>>27771981
Usually these people don't have money to hire good lawyers to go against these companies. In the end the one that pays the more wins. Usually.
>>
>>27769845
This, apparently it's debuting next month in a Twitch Plays Pokemon stream which is incredibly weird to me.
Been waiting years for a proper sequel to Brown.
>>
>>27771981
>they'll rule in favor of the defense on the grounds nintendo has shown no prior interest in defending their IP in previous examples of infringement

That's not how it works. Unless the property has been entirely abandoned, there's not a "no prior interest in defending" defense. Holders are absolutely free to pick and choose who they go after (though in the case of trademark infringement, enough leeway to infringers can ultimately cause problems).
>>
The people who think this is a stunt are fucking morons. You get notified if there's a DMCA takedown notice, and that doesn't mean you've gotten a C&D.
>>
Correction people, Nintendo IS the Jew company and official distributor of Pokemon but NOT Gamefreak, they're such chill people over there in Japan, comfortably staying in their offices.
>>
File: 1450144709516.png (427KB, 514x662px) Image search: [Google]
1450144709516.png
427KB, 514x662px
>>27769258
Bullshit, if Pokemon Reborn is still up after so long, I refuse to believe Nintendo cares about a game which uses their properties in name only.
>>
>>27771949
no body is confused on the source of this fan game
>>
>>27772051
Yes but Reborn was never as trending as Uranium was.
>>
its a fake take down order anyway
>>
>>27772082

We're not. But it's a game with Pokemon in the name. There's a very clear argument for consumer confusion. To go back to the fan site comparison, it would be like a fan site called Pokemon.com. We here on /vp/ may know it's not official, but an average visitor might not.

In this case, if you're a person who doesn't follow the series and you went over a friend's house and the friend said "hey, look at this game on my computer," you might reasonably believe it's a real Pokemon game. That's consumer confusion.

From a legal perspective, this isn't even a close case. It's infringement.
>>
>>27772165
Don't bother

These little ladies won't get it, anyway
>>
>>27772196

I don't mind. Intellectual Property can be a confusing subject, and as someone who's actually educated in the law and does it for a living, I'm happy to set others straight when they're getting things wrong.
>>
File: d3542.png (9KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
d3542.png
9KB, 426x364px
>>27769258
I'm just surprised that they haven't taken down Smogon's simulator yet.
>>
How did this game get so popular, been playing for a couple of hours and the designs/names of these fakemon are seriously terrible. Like a few tho the fire starter is cool
>>
Lol when did this fangame go viral? I haven't even heard of it. Until now, that is.
>>
hows the difficulty in this game?
>>
>>27772437
>How did this game get so popular

It's a fangame that's actually fucking finished. Which is extremely rare and that alone makes it far more appealing to start investing time into than a 1 or 2 gym demo.
>>
>>27772031
He's getting TPP dev crew help in exchange for the TPP run. It's what KBM had to do so it could be finished. He said he wants to move away from Pokemon but also wants to finish what he started.
>>
>>27772823
Since after this desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIoY6KZuei0
>>
Shit game deserve it.. 9 years my ASS
>>
>>27770975
>explain how someone can make a fangame without getting hit by their lawyers
Two methods
1) be irrelevant
2) don't
>>
>>27769258
Good riddance
>>
File: I guess.png (52KB, 1020x380px) Image search: [Google]
I guess.png
52KB, 1020x380px
>really grindy
>always feel under leveled
>try to buy a pokemon
>3 hours of voltorb flip later

Worth it
>>
>>27770722

Too bad they used Gen 4 models for their game.
>>
>>27770766

Prism is an edit, they won't do anything. If that was the case, things like Brown, Sacred Gold/Storm Silver and the rest of the ROMhacks would have gotten taken down ages ago.
>>
people need to understand that Uranium uses tons of assets ripped from the gen 4 games, like directly ripped from them, which is probably the major reason why it got taken down in the first place, same thing with AM2R using ripped assest from Zero Mission.
>>
People are reading the message correctly and understand that they preemptively took it down themselves because of news regarding the AM2R debacle, rather than because they needed to, right?
>>
>>27773877
So what?
The vast majority of pokemon fangames are literal rom hacks.
>>
>>27774658
>So what?

that's why they're taken down.

ROMhacks just rearrange coding, unlike fangames.
>>
>>27771647
Yea, Federation force.

Whoop de doo.
>>
>>27774054
So will it be back up when this all cleared or ?
>>
Is there any way to get the patch currently?
>>
>>27775648
Is Samus even in Federation Force?
>>
>>27773408
It's actually pretty difficult if you play with more than one pokemon, so Instead I'm using a lone Dunsparce, it's level 33 and I've just gotten to that game corner.
>>
>>27770526
>mfw never played smash bros melee
I enjoy smash 4, even competitively.

>mfw never played paper mario 1 & 2
I've finished super paper mario and had tons of fun. Currently halfway through sticker star, which I also find very fun.

Ignorance is bliss?
>>
>>27769258
Downloading it
To be honest, I might never even play the game, I just downloaded it cause it was taken down
>>
>>27774821
>just rearrange coding
Yeah as well as literally using Ninty's base code.
>>
Can someone post this game pokedex?
>>
>>27769258
>9 years in the toilet

hahaha, holy shit.
>>
>>27778380
Just like your life?
>>
File: 1407664676179.jpg (552KB, 923x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1407664676179.jpg
552KB, 923x1034px
>>27779095
Anon's going to need some cold water for that sick burn
>>
This is yet another item in a fugton list of reasons why Disney needs to be burned to the ground and destroyed from the inside out for what they did to copyright and trademark laws to allow all fan content to be in constant danger for all eternity.

Seriously, none of this dumb bullshit would have ever happened, had Disney not had such laws changed in their favor to keep their IPs as theirs for all eternity whilst fucking everyone else over in the process.
>>
>>27770526
This is some heavy shit. Legit as fuck but heavy.
>>
>>27770526
>new Monster Hunter game gets progressively worse in those respective categories
What? Capcom makes the Monster Hunter games, not Nintendo. The series was on Playstations before how it is now capitalizing on the 3ds market in Japan.
>>
>>27772428
Me too but with Project M being taken down almost a decade after the project started nothing seems impossible these days
>>
File: unnamed.png (54KB, 435x338px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
54KB, 435x338px
>>27770708
>>
File: 1409064711962.jpg (404KB, 544x750px) Image search: [Google]
1409064711962.jpg
404KB, 544x750px
>>27770526
>>
Can you still battle and trade online? How was the game meant to implement this feature?
>>
File: 1466799627361.jpg (260KB, 449x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1466799627361.jpg
260KB, 449x1197px
>>27779095
Lmao rekt him m8
>>
File: 1471131085453.png (60KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1471131085453.png
60KB, 292x257px
>>27779095
Hah. Gottem
>>
File: 1467490753114.jpg (48KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467490753114.jpg
48KB, 500x333px
>>27779095
>>
>>27770975
The problem is videogame news sites have been covering fangames more heavily
>>
File: evoas.png (19KB, 179x87px) Image search: [Google]
evoas.png
19KB, 179x87px
Remember me?
>>
File: 1465622921258.jpg (238KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
1465622921258.jpg
238KB, 923x599px
>>27779095
>>
>>27769258

TO BE HONEST

the game is slow as fuck [yes I can play most of games but this one is horse shit]
the design is shit
the mons are shit
the world is shit and battles are shit, they didn't even tried and it took them 9 years...

like who the hell reviews this one positively?!
>>
>>27769258
>Nintendo took down Uranium?
But they didn't. Some fag passing himself as a lawyer told the dev to take it down and he did it the absolute madman.
Fucking pussies, when will they learn?
>>
>>27772963
I don't get it
>>
>>27781982

[still me]

I'M SORRY but this is truth... this game is fucking disaster and I can't believe they really spend 9 YEARS... on it...

like.... what the actual fuck?!
>>
>>27770561
>nintendo lawyers
"nintendo lawyers"
>>
File: 1471150360466.jpg (9KB, 260x282px) Image search: [Google]
1471150360466.jpg
9KB, 260x282px
>>27770526
>this much butthurt
Its fans like you I have to grind into the comment section of youtube
>>
File: 1442116494230.jpg (52KB, 651x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442116494230.jpg
52KB, 651x600px
Will Showdown ever be taken down like this?
>>
>>27782129

no because they don't care, they took this down probably due to some copyrights with the game name or authors did to make a buzz
>>
>>27782129
Probably not but it doesn't really matter now that they've added tournaments to the game.
>>
>>27770109
Because its a SJW game
>>
BOYCOTT SHITENDO
>BOYCOTT SHITTENDO
>>
File: called_it.jpg (215KB, 710x506px) Image search: [Google]
called_it.jpg
215KB, 710x506px
>>27769258

Just pointing out that I said this would happen a few days ago, kek.

r e t a r d s
>>
>>27782293

I mean, it was pretty likely. Didn't really take a genius to guess that this would happen.
>>
>>27769258
Any reuploads yet?

I didn't plan on playing the game till now but it must had been at least half decent if so many people played it?
>>
>>27782446
It's not actually particularly good. The only reason people are even paying attention to it is because it's the rare actually finished fangame.
>>
W H E R E I S R E U P
>>
>Nintendo
>Not TCPI

Something is Fishy there.
>>
>>27782378

yeah, that's why it frustrates me with the sort of responses I got

like "oh nintendo won't do that! because reasons"

i'm really trying to help
>>
>>27770109
>>27770526
Nintendo is obligated to protect their intellectual property, and the game violates copyright laws.
>>
>>27782576
They made a patreon for the fucking game, they are that stupid.

And Nobody is going allow some idiots leech money because a fangame.
>>
File: 1470063425100.png (311KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
1470063425100.png
311KB, 394x370px
>>27769258
>trying to take down a game after it's already been released to the internet
Sasuga, Nintendo
>>
>>27769763
S-sage?
>>
>>27772834
Bad, you'll be regularly up against trainers that can just steamroll you at a moments notice, even if you're somehow several levels stronger than them. The exp rates are garbage, so hope you like grinding for hours just to get a couple levels.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.