[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"My name is Giovanni Sunner, but everyone calls me Silva

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: silvagunner.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
silvagunner.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>"My name is Giovanni Sunner, but everyone calls me Silva Gunner."
>Silver is Giovanni's son
>that's lore
What would his team be? No, not Silver the canon character. The guy in my picture.
>>
there was a ROM hack that has his team in it, one of which is Grand Dad and another being Snoop Dogg, 2 others are some anime characters

the voice inside your head, an elite 4 member, has I LOVE RESHIRAM as their final Pokemon in the rom hack
>>
>>27769226
Porygon-z
Crocanaw
>>
>>27769226
Drampa
Exploud
Froslass
Regirock
Porygon-Z
Empoleon
>>
>>27769226
Nozomi
Grand Dad
Loud Nigra
Snop
Chip
Angry Joe
>>
3 Porygon -Zs
2 Porygon 2s
And a Regigigas named 7 GRAND DAD
>>
IT'S
>>
>>27769767
THE
>>
>>27769795
NUTSHACK
>>
Can someone explain to me what is Silvagunner or SiIvagunner and why this is funny because all I could find was vague articles about this.

What is the concept behind this? Snow halation? Grand Dad? I don't understand.

Must be some kind of obscure references I don't get. Please explain.
>>
>>27771503
Chad didn't die for this
>>
since were on /vp/ does this mean more pokemon rips
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>27769767
>>27769795
>>27769812
What's his team?
>>
>>27772123
>Seedot
>Seedot
>Seedot
>Seedot
>Seedot
>Trubbish
>>
>>27771503
Shitposting: the youtube channel
>>
>>27771503
Its a meme channel that uploads video game music. The catch is that each song is changed to sound like something else, such as the Flintstones and Snow Halation.
>>
SilvaGunner is a famous unknown (read no face shown) Youtube who uploads many game OSTs including Pokemon. He's such a nice guy. Extending the OST and all.
>>
>>27771503
GilvaSunner is a YouTube channel that ripped Nintendo music. A bunch of people got together and made GiivaSunner, with the "i" being capatalized to look like a "l". The channel was an exact copy of GilvaSunner in appearance but posted meme-ified remixes of the songs while constantly insisting all of the music was a
>high-quality video game rip
Eventually the channel was DMCA'd and was reborn later as SiivaGunner. Several meme's are a staple to many rips including GRAND DAD, Love Live's Snow Halation song, and the world's loudest orgasm . Recently there was whole thing with creating lore, secrets in videos, popular memes being replaced, and a deep ARG the really brought the community together. The ARG finished quite nicely but nowadays alot of rips include the Nutshack theme song. The song fucking sucks and is annoying, and lots of people are thinking more lore is coming soon.
>>
>>27773609
I don't understand a single thing you typed but I do know of this SilvaGunner guy from Youtube who uploads OSTs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNflgEHipCI
>>
>>27771503
Nothing but high quality rips friend
>>
>>27771503
Literally just read his channel description.
>>
>>27773818
http://youtu.be/f9qLovPlTQs
>>
>>27769226
I do remember him during my early days on the internet. Such a nostalgic trip, I don't know who's who anymore with those names as their account name.
>>
>>27774008
Yeah, me too. He's akin to a creepypasta now. I do remember he got banned somewhere before 2010? I don't remember. Been such a long time.
>>
>>27773992
Damn son, what a high quality rip.

Not sure what that has to do with anything though
>>
>>27769812
>>27772123
Surprised fucking Nutshack would show up on vp.
>>
This new fake account creeps me out. SilvaGunner has died, a long time ago. I don't believe other Gunners.
>>
This channel is retarded.
>>
Putting memes aside, this one is good tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMIzJERafy0
>>
TODOKETE
>>
>>27769795
END
>>
>>27775238
SETSUNASA NI WA
>>
>>27775864
Heт
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.