[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why us, Pokémon fans hate some normies playing GO 2015 Normies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why us, Pokémon fans hate some normies playing GO
2015 Normies laughing around you because Pokemon is for kids and you are a lifeless faggot"
2016 Normies are playing Pokemon GO and basically still don't know anything about the series.
Pic unrelated.
>>
who's laughing at you for playing pokemon irl? ive been playing pokemon in the NYC subway to school and work for almost 10 years and it's never happened. i'm sure some have thought about it but who cares?
>>
>>27768544
This. Stop with this boogeyman.
>>
>>27768544
Yeah actually don't understand this meme considering most kids back when I was in high school thought i was cool for playing pokemon.
>>
Go is already ded
>>
>>27768456
nah if you aren't socially inept you can do basically anything and make it look pretty cool

the people that got fun of for playing Pokemon are still going to be made fun of
>>
Well it differs but in my country it's a miracle to find a pokefan and others are just making fun of playing with "nintendo" games and having non-popular or fashion things. If you aren't the exact same they will probably make fun out of your hobbies.
>>
>>27768456
The only time I was ever shunned for playing Pokemon was when I was in high school during gen 3. I was a dorky nerd anyways, so it's not like it was something new.
>>
>>27768697
But it's still going strong.
>>
>>27768955
Christ, your country perfectly represents everything wrong with the current industry.
>>
>Normies used to laugh at me for playing pokemon
>Now they're getting into pokemon and appreciating how much better I know it

I don't see the problem, OP. You've basically become the pokemon senpai of everyone in town.
>>
>>27768955
this happens a lot in other countries i agree. i think its because you guys get a very skewed, weird, and unrealistic view of teens and young adults in the US.

back when i lived in south america everyone thought people here lived like in MTV reality shows
>>
Don't let yourself get butthurt over this happening with your favorite hobby of choice, because it honestly happens with pretty much everything. It's how trends work. At one point in time, the only people who gave a shit about super heroes were little kids and social outcasts; now super hero movies are pretty much the backbone of the Hollywood film industry and it's socially acceptable for anyone to watch them. It happens in the music industry where listening to certain bands or genres would get your ass kicked in high school, but now that same music has retro appeal or whatever and people hop on that bandwagon. You see it in fashion too, with the whole "nerd" style.

Just give it a year or two for the Go fad to pass and you can once again be comfortable being a complete loser for liking pokemon.
>>
>>27768997
That's because they knew gen 3 was shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.