[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All Pokemon designs can be split into the following categories:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Chinchou.png (48KB, 692x454px) Image search: [Google]
Chinchou.png
48KB, 692x454px
All Pokemon designs can be split into the following categories:

>1. Cute
Jigglypuff, Clefable

>2. Cool
Scizor, Weavile

>3. Elegant
Gardevoir, Lilligant

>4. Goofy
Sudowoodo, Stunfisk

>5. Creepy
Sableye, Banette

>6. Mysterious
Cryogonal, Sigilyph

>7. Strong
Aggron, Tyranitar

All Pokemon are made from one or two of these concepts, as if they were elemental types. For example, Vaniluxe is Cute + Goofy, Gallade is Cool + Elegant, Dragalge is Creepy + Cool, and Mawile is Cute + Creepy.

What is your favorite kind or combination?
>>
>>27768254
What is Magnemite? Cool + Creepy?
>>
>>27768254
Jigglypuff is a cunt
>>
>>27768254
What about ugly/gross? Stuff like Weezing and Garbodor. Or would they fit into goofy?
>>
>>27768254
Add Smart for things like Magnemite and ops pic
>>
Going by your "chart" I guess it's cute + elegant or goofy + cute.
>>
>>27768321
Would still fuck though
>>
>>27768254
What about the Shit concept:
Garbodor, Pidove, Gears, Delphox, Stunfisk, Chesnaught, Emboar, etc.
>>
Heliolisk Is Cute+Elegant, or Strong/Cool?
>>
>>27768254

I'll elaborate to clear up some confusion:

>Cute
These Pokemon usually have rounded shapes and a childlike demeanor to some degree. They usually appear harmless, approachable and huggable.

>Cool
These Pokemon tend to be sleek, serious and slender. They appear battle-ready and often have body parts that look like weapons. They are often bipedal and humanshaped; if not, they are likely to be quadrupedal and based on canines/felines.

>Elegant
These Pokemon look dainty and elaborately beautiful. This also tends to make them feminine, unlike most other Pokemon which look either masculine or neutral. Parts of their bodies may be designed to look like elaborate clothes or accessories.

>Goofy
These Pokemon have unusual shapes or are based on jokey concepts that beg belief. They are hard to take seriously as a result. Their appearance is a combination of off-putting and endearing because of how ridiculous they are. Most of the Pokemon that people complain about because they are "stupid concepts" fall under this category.

>Creepy
These Pokemon are designed to look deliberately off-putting, but in an actively dangerous way, like they might rip their own trainer's head off when they're not paying attention. The Ghost and Dark types are crawlng with these. These Pokemon are usually designed after real-world monsters, aliens, ghost, cryptids etc to achieve the intended effect of unease.

>Mysterious
These Pokemon are very unexpressive, either because they are (or seem) artificial or because they don't have anything that can conventionally be called a phase. They are the least emotional Pokemon and often have ties to in-game lore, legends or ruin which raises their exotic factor. The point of these Pokemon is that they are supposed to look full of mystery and unapproachable. Not off-putting, just unreachable. They often have unusual, manmade-looking shapes and lacking expressions.

>Strong
These Pokemon are big and strong protectors; it's pretty straightforward.
>>
>>27768299

I would say Cute + Mysterious. Magnezone would be Mysterious + Strong.

>>27768353

They generally go under Goofy. Some are also Creepy.

>>27768559

I'd go with Cute + Cool. Elegant is daintier and stuff.
>>
Don't forget

>8. Autistic
OP

>9. Homosexual
OP
>>
File: 7369034_p0.jpg (53KB, 587x404px) Image search: [Google]
7369034_p0.jpg
53KB, 587x404px
>>27768254
>1. All of the Above
Latias
>>
>>27768373
I think they belong in goofy or creepy. Also, fuck off genwunner.
>>
>>27768254
Goofy and Mysterious pokemon are my favorites
>>
Where would Electabuzz fall? Cool/Strong maybe?
>>
>>27768373
How is Garbodor a shit concept? It's taking a kaiju and making it a Pokemon. Unless you mean to tell me that Nidoking, Tyranitar, and Volcarona are shit concepts too?
>>
Some pokemon have more then one appeal though.
>>
>>27770901
Not him but while a cool concept I think it could've been better executed.
>>
Nah, all Pokemon designs can be split into the following categories:

>Perfect (the ones that I like)
>Complete shit (the ones that I dislike)
>>
>>27768254
Mysterious + Elegant
>>
File: image.png (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
56KB, 250x250px
Sorry folks, make way. Cool/strong masterrace coming through.
>>
>>27771350
I can make this even simpler for you

>Perfect
My favorites

>Shit
Your favorites
>>
>>27768254
My favorite Pokemon's most likely Mismagius, so I'd say Cute/Creepy specifically. In general, my favorites are cute, creepy, and elegant, or any combination of those. I also like cool, but I tend to stray from strong usually.
>>
File: 1469643497267.png (980KB, 853x853px) Image search: [Google]
1469643497267.png
980KB, 853x853px
>>27771464
>not posting OG Sugi Nidoking
>>
>>27768578
So what would mewtwo fall under, cause if I read that right he's in more than half the categories.
>>
>>27768254
Aggron

Cool+Strong
>>
File: sableaye.png (376KB, 800x834px) Image search: [Google]
sableaye.png
376KB, 800x834px
>>27768254
>Sableye
>Creepy

Don't you dare talk about my adorable son like that
>>
>>27768254
I think you mean cute, cool, beauty, smart, and tough.
>>
File: 23088877_m.jpg (161KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
23088877_m.jpg
161KB, 600x600px
Elegant!
Milotic, Dragonair, Dragalge
>>
>>27771727
Is that a problem?
>>
>>27768254
Cute + Strong.
>>
>>27771724
Forgive me senpai
>>
>>27768254
Actually it's just cute, cool, and weird.

>Cute
Jigglypuff

>Cool
Scizor

>Weird
Sableye

>Cool + Cute
Gardevoir

I'm too lazy to keep listing.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.