[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon would actually be able to survive in an urban environment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

What pokemon would actually be able to survive in an urban environment? I just can't imagine a Kirlia or Mr. Mime hiding in alleys during the day, emerging at night to greedily devour garbage.
>>
Every rodent, every bird, many dark types, ghosts
>>
>>27766046
Pretty sure you can already find Garbodor, Muk, and Weezing irl in shitholes like China, New Jersey, and Brazil.
>>
Bug type Pokemon. Flying types. Rat Pokemon like raticate and pikachu. Ghost types and dark types. Poison types too.
>>
File: Daniela_Trubbish.png (947KB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Daniela_Trubbish.png
947KB, 1566x881px
>>27766046
Obviously
>>
Gardevoir, easily. Every city has prostitutes.
>>
File: them_1.png (12KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
them_1.png
12KB, 240x160px
>>27766046
>>
Things like Voltorb and Klink would hang out in subways and near electrical lines.
>>
>>27766062
>ghosts
Imagine waking up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom and seeing a ghastly just hovering in the hallway. Staring.
>>
File: Them_2.png (12KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Them_2.png
12KB, 240x160px
>>
>>27766062
>New Jersey

fuck off new York
>>
Urban = Domesticated Pokemon not just vermin

Mr.Mime are often depicted as domestic helpers in spin-off media and fan works.

Ralts line doesn't seem that "wild" either and in the games they are almost always found by cities.

Snubull is the best example of an urban Pokemon since it's popular among young women for it's cute face.
>>
File: them_3.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
them_3.png
7KB, 240x160px
>>27766162

Some ghost Pokémon do live in Urban areas
>>
>>27766046

The Ralts family is attracted to positive emotions. Urban areas = more people and Pokemon = more positive emotions.
>>
>>27766046
I cant imagine something as intelligent as the Ralts line just living the the forest they would probably have buildings made by their telekinesis out of rock, but how would you catch them it basically like kidnapping a kid from their own town.

Machop lines also is humanoid so they would have rock buildings as well to live in rather than caves.
>>
File: them_4.png (11KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
them_4.png
11KB, 240x160px
>>27766046

>>
>>27766202

It's on the urban list
>>
File: them_6.png (4KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
them_6.png
4KB, 240x160px
>>27766046
>>
>>27766046
Pokemon are sapient, they can probably get jobs and homes, albeit via channels different than what humans use.
>>
>>27766046
Honestly, the more intelligent humanoid pokemon would probably end up integrating into society somehow. There's not really any reason a family of Gardevoir couldn't rent an apartment or hold certain jobs, if they wanted to.

Of course, the games have never depicted that happening, so for whatever reason I guess it doesn't. Really, there are a lot of unanswered question about how exactly humans and pokemon coexists, especially when you take into account the fact that certain pokemon species are more akin to fantasy races than they are to animals.
>>
>>27766272
I wish they had kept this habitat listing. It's a shame we only get to know about the fisrt three gens
>>
File: them_7.png (12KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
them_7.png
12KB, 240x160px
>>27766433

I loved it as well. It was very useful to me.

Hopefully, Game Freak add it again in the future.
>>
>>27766433
I agree, I like that it added more personality and lore to the pokemon.
>>
>>27766428

It's possible and Slowking do daily research on the mysteries of the World.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.