[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel about non-Pokemon boss battles in the main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: ufo.png (3KB, 179x109px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.png
3KB, 179x109px
How would you feel about non-Pokemon boss battles in the main story?
Something like 3 Pokemon vs Enemy Machine
>>
>>27764312
They're already aiming it with Totem Pokemon. Boss Battles are a good concept overall.
>>
Ohhhhh that's what that pokestar thing reminds me of. That weird space ship from alien storm.

...or an evil sil/cascoon
>>
>>27764312
They'd be okay I guess. Not sure if they'd fit in the world particularly well, so it'd need a damn good reason to do it. Team Rocket's (anime) robots to catch Pikachu aren't exactly a highlight of the series.
>>
File: 5cec0f7b2b046d249605c0e25824a561.jpg (165KB, 1065x750px) Image search: [Google]
5cec0f7b2b046d249605c0e25824a561.jpg
165KB, 1065x750px
>>27764312
I wish legendaries were boss battles with 3 mons on your side vs 1 legendary, but stronger and tougher than the one you can actually use after you catch it.
>>
>>27764312
I want it since many years. It is happening when Totem Pokemon concept is now canon.
>>
>>27764312
HOLY SHIT ITS A SILKOON

woooooooooOOOOSH
>>
>>27764312
You mean Final Fantasy?
>>
>>27764312
I honestly thought we'd have them by now. I'd like if they did have em as long as they didn't go too crazy.

Over-powered/altered legendaries that we have to faint would be neat too
>>
File: oooooh.jpg (35KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
oooooh.jpg
35KB, 600x337px
>>27764540
>Dialga boss
>2500 base stat spread
>You fight it with 3 pokes out
>AOE roar of time
>If it gets low it just uses time travel to heal itself while time freezing 2 of your Pokémon for one turn
>You have to kill it quick or it will just time travel again
>>
>>27764540
Thats why mystery dungeon is so great
>>
At least we kind of had them in B2/W2 with the Pokestar Studios bosses. i really hope sun/moon is shaping up to be the best in the series and do even better than the gen 5 sequels
>>
File: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.gif (12KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.gif
12KB, 280x210px
>>27764708
ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!!
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
>>
>>27764708
>tfw no vampire/time themed legendary
>>
I've been wishing for it since BW2
When playing i actually thought i was going to get to fight the frigate that way
since i couldn't, i assumed they were gonna save it for Gen6, which they didn't

I imagined a villainous team that built different types of mechas to fight for them
>>
>>27764540
I would fund that

>>27764575
>it's already been done, that means it can't be done again
>>
>>27764312
i was actually thinking about this
was being able to only fight pokemons while they always having the same stats they would if you catch them, something Gamefreak intended for Pokemon, or just them just being too lazy to design bossfights?
>>
File: Mega-Mega Meowth.png (956KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Mega Meowth.png
956KB, 1280x720px
>>27764312

So basically introducing Team Rocket's giant Pokemon robots into the game as fights? I can dig it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.