[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ep 25 >Greninja vs Gardevoir Satoshi: Greninja, if our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: RED.png (2MB, 1025x949px) Image search: [Google]
RED.png
2MB, 1025x949px
>ep 25
>Greninja vs Gardevoir
Satoshi: Greninja, if our enemy is stronger, we will become stronger too!

>ep 36
>Bond Phenomenon
Sycamore: Its name is Bond Phenomenon. According to this when trust between trainer and pokemon is high, this phenomenon occurs, but is very strange.

>meeting
>Fleur-du-Lis: Bond Phenomenon? Its an incredible power. It is a new possibility among pokémon and their trainers. Probable become a new way for the times that are coming. I have a great interest in megaevolution and the bond between pokemon and trainer. When the league is finished, I would like to know more about it, can you promise me this?

>ep 37
>Hawlucha glows red
Referee: Hawlucha still stands...!
Satoshi: Hawlucha just become stronger in response to his opponent strenght!

>Red glow Hawlucha wins
Shota: Hawlucha believes in Satoshi, and Satoshi believes in Hawlucha.
Serena: Thats right! It is Satoshi's strongest weapon!
Fleur-du-Lis: All his pokemon are impressive...

>ep 38
>Ash-Greninja glows red when his power reaches its zenith

>ep 40
>Z2 (manipulated by Fleur-du-Lis) glows red now

Actually, bond phenomenon its just a red glow + power up and Greninja-Ash form its something beyond?
>>
>>27763796
okay?
>>
File: ....png (34KB, 323x236px) Image search: [Google]
....png
34KB, 323x236px
>>
This whole bond phenomena leaves a pretty big plot hole in the story. I mean is bond phenomenon exclusive only to gen 6 mon?
>>
It happen with godra too , maybe is like the "totems pokemon" that have "aura" and increase some stat in sun and moon
>>
I don't think RageLucha was the same thing as Ash-Greninja. Part of Mucha Lucha's backstory is that he has indomitable fighting spirit against strong opponents and will even take attacks deliberately to raise its own fighting spirit.

The synchro bond has other side effects, like Ash being able to see what Greninja sees and sharing damage. There was none of that with Hawlucha.
>>
>>27765548
>The synchro bond has other side effects

Thats why I said "Greninja-Ash form its something beyond", disgusting retarded
>>
It's probably just a visualization of a Pokemon-Amie mon that has everything maxed out.
>>
File: 1466729675387.jpg (20KB, 284x285px) Image search: [Google]
1466729675387.jpg
20KB, 284x285px
>>27763796
it seems that the bond phenomenon might be related to Z moves in the 7th gen
>>
>>27765679
what a surprise right?
>>
>>27763796
red is bulk up.
>>
>>27766127
red is dick
>>
>>27763796
it's just a shitty plot device so ash can win
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>27769232
shit synchro confirmed
>>
>>27765507
It's not really exclusive to any mon. They way they explain is that, only certain Pokemon can do it, but they don't go into detail to which Pokemon. Then among that species, only very few have the mary-sue capability of doing it. And then even after all of that, they're only capable if they have a trainer that's capable of bringing out that strength.
>>
>>27763796
What the hell kind of garbage "translations" are you quoting?
>>
>>27765613
Ash-Greninja IS synchro you dumb fuck
>>
>>27769472
"Synchro" is just a fan term
Officially dont exist "synchropokemons" like megapokemons exist
>>
>>27769629
The most official term we have is Bond Phenomenon
>>
>>27769822
Yep, but
red glow =/= Bond phenomenon

because Zygarde, Hawlucha and Machamp can use this shit
My theory is

Ash-Greninja = Bond phenomenon (another shape, new form)
"Red glow Hawlucha"/"red glow Zygarde"/"red glow Macham" = "synchro"/"synergy"/whatever

"Red glow Ash-Greninja" its just a mix of both
>>
>>27770183
>Red Glow Hawlucha
That's just a visual representation of Hawlucha getting pumped up by taking opponents hits first.

It had nothing to do with synchro at all.
>>
so what the fuck was Hawlucha using? It can't be focus energy because he used Flying Press, X Scissor, High Jump Kick and Karate Chop.
>>
maybe in Gen 7 fighting types will get an unique effect to get pumped up whenever their hp is low.

that would wreck Mega Kangaskhan and make Alola Raichu popular as a revenge killer.
>>
>>27763796
Hawlucha is obviously Totem-tier. He was the guardian of his forest.

Bulbasaur is also pretty damn strong compared to Squirtle and has defeated stuff like Dusclops that rekt Charizard.
>>
>>27773025
See;
>>27765548
>>27771228

That is literally the answer. It wasn't a move at all.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.