[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh, I actually didn't know this >In Pokémon X and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: shit.png (515KB, 446x581px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
515KB, 446x581px
Huh, I actually didn't know this

>In Pokémon X and Y, wild Pokémon cannot break out of Poké Balls thrown at them here.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kalos_Route_2

Who said they didn't make the games easier
>>
here i felt like i accomplished something by having the pokemon NOT break out

now i know, it was all lies
>>
Of course. Because without that, Kalos would be too difficult
>>
The first time you go in Route 2. You don't have any Pokeball.
>>
File: Grumpy Kamala.jpg (145KB, 525x850px) Image search: [Google]
Grumpy Kamala.jpg
145KB, 525x850px
>>27763788
Gen 6 is over, but still finds new ways to disappoint me
>>
>>27763878
You can buy them in the "town" before this and your rival gives you 10 halfway through the route
>>
wtf i hate gamefreak now
>>
>>27763910
Silly anon, you should have started hating them a long time ago
>>
>>27763788
do they give you a limited supply of pokeballs? i guess its to prevent the rare occurrence of using up all your balls and not being able to catch any other pokemon till you could buy more
>>
>>27763788
You know, I should be surprised and outraged they did such a thing, but at this point, I don't expect anything from Gen 6. If it were a person, I'd be impressed that it could walk and breath at the same time.
>>
They need to publicly disavow these shit games
>>
>>27764106
>outraged

Yes. That is an appropriate response to a minor bit of trivia about a Pokemon game.

Outrage.
>>
>>27763788
There's not a single Pokémon on the route with a capture rate lower than 255, and anything you can catch on it will be shit anyway besides arguably Pickup Ziggy. Keep in mind HA Bunnelby and Fletchling are not available here.

You've probably spent more time upset about this than everyone on earth combined has saved as a result of it.
>>
>>27764106
Kek. That made me laugh harder than I should have

>>27764226
Not outrage just more frustration. The game is literal shit on every route from what I can tell
>>
Not using this for a quick and easy wonderlocke.
>>
>>27764325
nice damage control
>>
>>27763788
I mean, if you wanna shiny hunt some shitmon, I guess there's no better route?
>>
>>27764325
This.

>>27763788
>Who said they didn't make the games easier
No one. And no one actually cares besides the autists that somehow keep wanting a bunch of challenge in a game series targeted at children. Nevermind that the game has always been extremely easy, allowing any child to faceroll every encounter, Game Freak apparently are considered hacks for not catering to the man children that forgot they stopped being part of the target demographic ages ago.
>>
>>27764226
>wanting more casualization
>wanting more handholding
>thinking this shit is acceptable
Would you like the NPC to beat the first gym for you too? I know these games are easy, but fuck. Let me feel a bit of challenge. It's like the game devs thought that if the player failed to catch their first pokemon they'd become depressed, start smoking, or begin hardcore alcoholism, or slit their wrists, or whatever kids these days do when they get sad. Everyone has to win, because god forbid the player put the smallest amount of effort or brain power into the game. Nope. Gotta get that false sense of achievement.
>>
>>27763788
Isn't that just because the route only has shitmons with very high catch rates? Having any of those pokemon escape a ball is a mathematical impossibility no matter where you encounter them.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>a shiny could spawn there

I'll allow it.
>>
>>27764548
It would always be a third of a chance, game freak thought that was too hard for kids too
>>
>>27763788
Can Articuno, Zapdos or Moltres appear on this route?
>>
>>27763955
It's a meme
>>
>>27765192
Yes but they can't be caught until they're in the cave. They flee before you can do anything.
>>
>>27763906
you forgot the quotes on rival
>>
>>27764481
>No one.
Wew lad do you even use /vp/?
In every thread the GFDF keeps whining about how Gen 6 isn't any easier than the other generations and that we just don't remember Gen 1 being as easy because we were kids
Nice damage control nonetheless
>>
>>27764544

I've never had to put any effort into pokemon, so I can't say I mind anything they do at this point.
When something has always been braindamage level easy, it's impossible to "ruin" the difficulty.
>>
>>27763897
gen 7 is literally going to be the same shit
>>
>>27768691
Not him but gen 1 is the easiest gen to date and no, kids getting confused doesn't make it hard.
Basically just enjoy pokemon like you're enjoying a Kirby game.
>>
>>27763788

hello RNG my old friend
>>
>>27764126
IS THIS HOW THE COMPANY OF POKÉMON DIES?
>>
>>27768976
I have faith anon.
>>
>>27764548
It's the same with Route 101, 75 catch rate Zorua will be caught 100% of the time.
>>
>>27764544
>everyone has to win
>a bunch of level two rats and birds
Relax anon it barely even matters.
>>
>>27763788
desu things like that and gift pokemon make kalos the funnest pokemon game to speedrun. There's less luck involved compared to other pokemon games. Got my time down to 4:17, getting close to world record.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.