[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if for SM they nerfed SE damage? The nerfed crits from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What if for SM they nerfed SE damage?

The nerfed crits from 2.0 to 1.5.

What what they did the same for SE hits?
>>
What if they removed potions?
>>
>>27763564
>The nerfed crits from 2.0 to 1.5.
They did what now
>>
>>27763583
That would be nonsensical, nerfing SE hits has grounding in that they nerfed crits.
>>
>>27763598
Yeah, crits only do 50% extra damage instead of 100% now.

That's old ass news, are you retarded?
>>
>>27763602
What if they removed great balls?
>>
>>27763639
No grounding, they've never removed a main ball.

>What if they removed Dusk Balls?

Now this would in theory have some validation from the removal of non main balls
>>
File: 8I.jpg (36KB, 472x576px) Image search: [Google]
8I.jpg
36KB, 472x576px
>>27763564
>SM
>not SuMo
>>
>>27763670
What if they removed nuggets?
>>
>>27763680
The weirdest thing to me about SM triggering redditors, is I never heard complaints about DP.

As in Double Penetration.

Really goes to show you how new this movement of retards is.
>>
>>27763715
That has validation because they removed stuff like the Brick Piece.

And nothing changes because nuggets are worthless except during the early game where 5000 buys you a few pokeballs.
>>
>>27763602
nerfing SE makes no sense, it's like you want the game to become stall oriented when no pokemon can break them.

crits made more sense because they were random and too powerful when they did, they aren't part of every battle like type effectiveness is.
>>
This needs to happen, or they need to remove a lot of type coverage from Mons. Like, why have type advantages if Haxorus can learn Poison Jab and Iron Head anyways?
>>
>>27763583
>Brick Piece.
Potions are pretty much confirmed to be removed,have you seen someone use them yet
>>
>>27763564
>The nerfed crits from 2.0 to 1.5.
good. it sucks when RNG ruin your game
its still good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.