[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw they haven't shown potions in SM >tfw GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1471065997055.jpg (7KB, 188x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471065997055.jpg
7KB, 188x200px
>tfw they haven't shown potions in SM
>tfw GF removed potions
>>
Those people who preordered SM with the bonus of 200 Potions will be in for a surprise
Epic troll, Gamefreak
>>
your pokemon auto-heal after each match op
>>
>>27761646
No much like, sexual and money not succ
>>
File: 1296173435855.jpg (55KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1296173435855.jpg
55KB, 700x700px
>flygonfag butthurt that they won't give his bro a mega
>>
>>27761646
They have probaly removed great balls, we haven't seen them as well
>>
we have seen potions on e3 conference
>>
>>27761666
Wait, what?
Is this a real thing?
>>
>tfw they haven't show breeding in SM
>tfw they haven't show repels in SM
>tfw they haven't show bycicle in SM
>tfw they haven't show megas in SM
>tfw GF removed this

/vp/ will defend this
>>
>>27761997
I actually don't remember if it was 200 potions for this or for XY and/or ORAS to be fair. It may have been 200 Pokeballs.
>>
>>27762019
>They haven't shown tms
>tfw no TMs
they cant keep getting away with this
>>
>tfw about 700 pokemon haven't been shown
>tfw GF removed 700 pokemon.
>>
>>27762162
why is this allowed?
>>
>>27762019
The problem with this logic is that it's reasonable to assume Megas won't be included if only because the thing that WOULD be used for the Mega mechanic, the bracelet, has been replaced with the Z-move bracelet.

There's no reason to assume breeding has been removed, because it's not like they've shown something that would counterindicate it.

Bicycle probably HAS been removed, as have HMs, which we can assume because of Pokemon Ride. These things might still be included, I suppose, but it's reasonable to assume they won't be since something which takes their place has been shown AND they themselves haven't been shown.

It's also reasonable to assume that Alola forms never being shown alongside Kanto forms means that Kanto forms are not available in Sun/Moon.

People aren't saying Megas are removed because "none shown!", but because an alternative mechanic is being shown INSTEAD.
>>
>tfw they haven't shown you
>tfw GF removed you
>>
>>27761646
That's wrong though during the E3 demo the guy used a potion.
>>
>>27762397
That's just a demo, not the final build. They could have removed it since. There's no proof they haven't.
>>
>>27762323
That's bullshit and you know it. The likelihood of GF removing 46 Pokémon is as low as GF removing breeding, the bicycle, or any other series stable that would never be fucking removed.
>>
>>27762323
Like clockwork.
>>
>>27762032
ORAS with 200 potions
>>
>>27762323
The big problem do is that Z-moves aren't better then Megas, mather of fact, not even close. Sure, a Mega stone does hold up the item slot, but it's a small price to pay for your pokemon to become a force to be feared. Z-moves are literally Gems 2.0. The Z-moves can only be used once and that's that, the pokemon still stays as bland as ever. And we still don't know if you can use multiple Z-crystals on your team, otherwise hello Gen 5 meta, we sure missed you. And Alolan forms, while a great idea, could potentially cause more harm then good. Take Sandslash for instance, it went from having three common weaknesses to yet another three and two of which are 4X and that ability ain't looking good either.

So really, no matter how much you or the entirety of /vp/ might try to sprinkle it, there really is no true replacement for Megas.
>>
>>27761753
Safari Balls are still in though. Used by Team Skull in latest trailer (NA or JP, don't remember).
>>
>>27762888
I'm not saying I want Megas gone.

I'm saying that they're showing characters with a conspicuous absence of [critical item that controls how mega evolution functions]. That's why people are wondering.

And I'm not even saying Megas are gone forever. I'm saying that we'll have to get them from some other entry in the series, just like non-Alola form Pokemon.

>they'd never get rid of 46 Pokemon
Tell that to fire-type Vulpix, because she sure as shit looks gone to me. GF are masters of the "buy it again for the missing content" business model, they fucking pioneered it with color-coded cart pairs. Very little is gone FOREVER from Pokemon (RIP Wonder Launcher) but plenty is gone from any single given game, only to return later to force you to trade back/forward
>>
>>27763035
Those were nest balls
>>
>>27763047
While it is true, let's not forget, Megas are actually forms, not stand alone pokemon and GF never really gets rid of them. They always bring them to the next instalment, somehow, someway. So while we might not see new Megas this gen and stick with the current ones, even do I don't believe it will be the case in the sense that there won't be new Megas, they sure will start making new ones in the generation after.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.