[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Heliolisk rips herself loose from his grip, and grabs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

>"Heliolisk rips herself loose from his grip, and grabs hold of his head tightly in a loving- respectful, manner. She kisses him passionately, unable to control her actions. From afar the heat of the moment is almost visible in the air they breathe. Heliolisk clenches to her master with tongue and palms like a saliva leech. For a moment time seems to stand still. By total surprise, Heliolisk can feel Kalm's hands creeping onto her sides. Her actions pause for just a moment to assess the situation, but before she can properly process it, she is swiftly pulled towards him with a strong tug. Caught by surprise her tongue breaks the tight grip it had just moments before. She now sits on top of his lap, legs spread, facing him. A short moment of silence follows in which only their heavy breathing breaks the sound of activity outside."
>>
File: 1448931517691.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1448931517691.gif
2MB, 245x246px
wtf
>>
File: all that shit.jpg (44KB, 389x430px) Image search: [Google]
all that shit.jpg
44KB, 389x430px
that heliolisk is fat
>>
>>27760812
THICKER
THICKER
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
>>27760812
>>27761084
>fat
>attractive
>>
>>27761108
Oh wow, it must be really sad having with such a shitty taste.
>>
>>27761144
I think you meant to reply to
>>27761084
>>
>>27761108
Thick =/= Fat
>>
>>27761108
Oh wow, you must have lots of girls behind you.
Oh, I forgot. Nobody likes somebody with such shit taste.
>>
>Heliolisk
>Not Gabite

Shit taste anon
>>
>>27760812
More?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.