[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your evil boss based on your music taste. Also feel free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Choose_your_boss.png (927KB, 1724x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Choose_your_boss.png
927KB, 1724x1110px
Choose your evil boss based on your music taste.
Also feel free to suggest any edits, changes, additions.
>>
>>27758365
none of them

I feel like metal/rock doesn't fit ghetsis at all, if anyone there listened to metal, it would be added on to guzma and it'd be specifically nu metal/rap metal
>>
also, lysandre would probably be all about post punk, especially cold wave stuff. Not sure where you got blues from.
>>
>>27758365
Nigga, you racist. Archie would be old school R&B, folk music and radio rock.

Archie would be electronica and blue grass.

Ghetis would be wub wub wub and slow wub rap.
>>
>>27758434
> squatting, baggy-pants wearing low-lifes who spend half their dialogue making gang signs
> not rap/hip-hop

Come on.
Although nu "metal" and rap "metal" are pretty faggy too.
>>
>>27758434
Honestly, I gave Ghetsis metal only because he has long hair and looks chuuni as fuck

>>27758449
Thanks for suggestion.

>>27758483
>wub wub wub
>slow wub rap
Google says that it something related to dubstep? Surely not something that I would associate with Ghetsis...
>>
a bump
>>
>no high quality rips
>>
>>27758365
Galactic or Magma, I'm not so good on the distinctions of electronic and techno.

Back up choice would be Skull or Plasma
>>
>>27758365
Cyrus or Guzma
>>
>>27758365
>Someone wasted their time making this
>>
>>27758890
Definitely, I'm saying that if any of the team leaders would listen to any metal, it'd be guzma. but team skull is definitely hip hop themed, I'd never dispute that. They wouldn't listen to any "real" metal, just the shit I mentioned.
>>
>>27760071
I like the thread idea, whether OPs choices are fitting or not.
>>
>>27758365
Lysandre.
>>
>>27760129
Ah, now I get what you mean. I think Ghetsis might (or at least pretend to) listen to heroically-themed power metal songs to encourage his grunts (considering they run around dressed as knights and view themselves as heroes, fighting the good fight and so on.).
>>
>>27760129
It isn't even about about what type of music they would listen to. It's about what type of music they "fit". Ghetsis look very "metal", with his long hair and a sword. But he doesn't look like a type who would really listen to any music at all.
>>
>>27758365

Archie's favorite band is obviously Alestorm.
>>
>>27760230
Thats a sword?
I always thought it was a cane because he got weak/hurt/whatever during or after BW1. Cool.

>>27760258
top kek
>>
I'd be the bastard child of Cyrus and Guzma. Nice
>>
>>27758365
Ghetsis is the best fit for me. Archie, Giovanni, and Lysandre could also work but Ghetsis is the closest one.
>>
>>27758365
Galactic and magma all the way
>>
>>27758365
What team do I join if i listen to cheerful kawaii Japanese pop music?
>>
>>27760614
Team Charm
>>
Probably some fucking degenerate nigger "music" because this degenerate skull nigger is literally a degenerate fucking nigger

he's even more of a nigger than archie, the actual somalian nigger pirate, I can't even be bothered to remember his name, to me he is only, and will ever only be, the degenerate nigger boss
>>
>>27760975
>literally
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.