[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So shit XY Anime doesn't want to bring her back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 150px-IrisBW.png (42KB, 150x273px) Image search: [Google]
150px-IrisBW.png
42KB, 150x273px
>So shit XY Anime doesn't want to bring her back
I hope she's dead
>>
>>27758341
Why not have Cilan make an appearance at least?
>>
>>27759063
>implying Cilan isn't shit too
I liked him, but Brock did a better job at everything.
>>
So far we have no cameos right now. XY made a reference to Dawn's Piplup, with Ash implying that a Pochama he knew was very different than how Serena was describing them
>>
>>27759114
Also referenced was Meowth's like of a Glameow from a filler episode and an item from BW. Also Ash remembering Arceus.
>>
>>27758341
When she wasn't a brat, I thought she was cool

That was like, 5 times though.
>>
>>27758341
They didn't bring ANYONE back, including Ash's pokémon and his mom, not even fucking Looker came back despite half of XY's postgame focusing on the character and the show having an entire season focusing on Team Flare, what makes you think Iris of all people would return?
>>
>>27760050
I doubt Iris will come back but we still have about 10-12 more episodes to go from the latest episode in September. If Sun and Moon releases on Nov 18th, then the first episode of SM would be released within the same week or the week after. That's more than enough to cover Team Flare arc.
>>
File: image.png (284KB, 900x1002px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284KB, 900x1002px
Post her
>>
>>27760050
Wasn't there this one episode where a few of Ashs old crew came by? Forgot when, long time ago.
>>
>>27758341
>>27760050
Just like game XY, these seem completely disconnected from everything else because they decided to bring back nobody.

I don't like how the games make zero appearances from past gym leaders or champions.
>>
>>27758341
Should've chosen a better voice actor and dialogue
still my waifu tho
>>
>>27760050
>what makes you think Iris of all people would return?
They always bring in Ash's previous girl for a cameo
>>
>>27758341
Her champion fanart is retarded as fuck and make me want to punch her.
>>
>>27761772
>Should've chosen a better voice actor
Aoi Yuuki was literally the best part of anime Iris
>>
>>27761815
The point is that, as >>27760737 said, the XY anime was completely disconnected to everything before it. Unlike AG, DP and even BW, they tried really hard to make the season as self-contained as possible, making only vague references to the previous series.

Having Iris appear out of nowhere for a couple of episodes, and then disappear again for whatever reason, would feel forced as fuck and be completely out of place.
>>
>>27761886
said a person without refined taste.
>>
>>27762239
They had Alexa in both BW and in XY and they did an Iris special smack in the middle of the first few months of XY.

Although ironically her special was moved all over the place and it couldn't be decided when to air it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.