[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SM announcement trailer >focus on pokémon through the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: pokémon through the years.jpg (93KB, 500x163px) Image search: [Google]
pokémon through the years.jpg
93KB, 500x163px
>SM announcement trailer
>focus on pokémon through the years, different kind of players, the social aspect
>show every single first main game of a generation
>every champion
>every cover legendary
>dates of launch
>it all comes together

If SM doesn't have a upgraded PWT, Battle Frontier AND every goddamn good feature of the previous games or some way to go through all the regions I'm not buying. It's the 20th anniversary game.

I don't know why you guys are so happy with no HMs and no Gyms. That's such a small thing. Gamefreak had 20 years of Pokémon, why the fuck we can't have the biggest and best pokémon game ever made?
>>
File: 1469977904189.png (298KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1469977904189.png
298KB, 500x489px
>>
>>27757333
0% chance of you getting it then
>>
>>27757333
>If SM doesn't have a upgraded PWT, Battle Frontier AND every goddamn good feature of the previous games or some way to go through all the regions I'm not buying
It's not and you're going to buy it anyways.
>>
>>27757333
>walking Pokemon in Yellow but not in HGSS

I'm just mad that this is all about 20 years of Pokemon but the regional variants are all Gen 1
>>
It's not an anniversary game, it's just being released around the same time.
>>
>>27757333
nice trips.

I am fairly sure GO was supposed to be the anniversary game, or something.
>>
If they dont have Piestar Studios back Imma be so mad.
>>
>>27757402
It was announced on the anniversary of 20 years, plus was known as "Pokémon 20th or Pokémon Rainbow" before the said announcement.

I don't buy it SM being just a new pokémon game like every other.

>>27757429
That would be an awful joke

>20 years of pokémon
>let's celebrate launching a game that ignores 15 years of the series and everything that makes the games worth it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.