[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people really falling for this shit? >sandcastles are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: zero proofs.png (277KB, 770x643px) Image search: [Google]
zero proofs.png
277KB, 770x643px
Are people really falling for this shit?
>sandcastles are "illegal" on most public Hawaiian beaches
>Making a Pokemon based on a sandcastle is thus illogical
>except the first result for a simple Google search is a fucking sandcastle contest

Suck it, Bugs, Sandcastle Ghost is here to stay.
>>
>>27756328
It was a bullshit rumour, but I kind of liked the idea of sandcastles being illegal in support of Sandcastlemon's design. Sandcastles on a beach would give it a good place to hide and hunt for prey, but if you ban sandcastles it has no place to hide, and spotting one on a beach becomes way, way easier. We already know they consume humans and Pokemon to turn them into baby Sandcastlemon, so we know they're a problem in Alola.
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Did you really have to make this thread again?
>>
>>27756328
>sandcastles are "illegal" on most public Hawaiian beaches
>Making a Pokemon based on a sandcastle is thus illogical
Who the actual fuck was dumb enough to say that? That's exactly why it would logical to make one!
>>
>>27756328
dragons are illegal in japan yet me have multiple dragons in the first 4 gens
>>
>>27756328
>Suck it, Bugs
I can smell your autism through my modem.
>>
File: 1463970830731.jpg (116KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463970830731.jpg
116KB, 1200x800px
>replying to a thread with a thread
>>
I don't see an issue with the sandcastle pokemon. It's a ghost type so we can assume it's probably evil, it might be disguising itself as a sandcastle to entice children nearby and then eating them or something.
>>
>>27756406
OP is an avid youtuber who probably shills his channel here too.
>>
>>27756352
>We already know they consume humans and Pokemon to turn them into baby Sandcastlemon
this is pretty dark for pokemon. What the fuck would you do if one of your friends was eaten then turned into one? You'd be scared for life.
>>
>>27756328
who cares the autism is unreal
>>
>>27756442
The Pokemon world is way better if you frame it with a more sinister/dark tone desu.
>>
>>27756328
Did you really have to google whether or not sandcastles are illegal in Hawaii?
>>
>>27756442
>dark for pokémon
Have you read other dex descriptions of ghosts like the chandelure line?
>>
>>27756512
Yeah but at least with chandelure you actually just die. When ever you see one of the castlemons you'll always wonder if it was a human at one point, which is pretty fucked when you think about it.
I'll probably just write off the whole turing people into one of them thing as just a rumor/wives tale everyone says to scare people
>>
>>27756431

Evil Pokémon don't exist.
>>
>>27756624
Trevennant line does the same as the sandcastle, more or less.
>>
>>27756651
They do exist the dark type is filled with evil pokémon.
>>
>>27756672

Nah.
>>
>>27756352
but they don't turn humans and pokemon into babies. the GRUDGES from other pokemon and humans turn into the spirits.
>>
It's basically the meme for the Sandcastle Pokemon, let it go.
>>
I'm still waiting for a drawing of this meme with the Sandcastle; maybe fighting off the police on a beach or something while they try to arrest it.
>>
>>27756681
>あくタイプ
>>
Grow up or grow down and either way learn to take a dumb joke.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.