[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>vast movepool with many different moves for coverage >good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: shadeblackroses-bisharp-shaming.png (184KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
shadeblackroses-bisharp-shaming.png
184KB, 660x660px
>vast movepool with many different moves for coverage
>good attack
>shit everything else

Why?
>>
>>27754910
It's also got good defense, an amazing typing and an awesome ability.

It's a top tier 'mon. What next, are you gonna call Scizor shit?
>>
yes let's make it uber instead of OU
>>
>>27754928
>awesome ability

Pressure isn't THAT good.
>>
b8
>>
>>27754949
Defiant is amazing in singles or doubles

what are you on about
>>
>>27754910
>Be me
>try a revamped Sapphire team on Battle Institute because of remakes
>opponent sent a Bisharp
>I use Reflect Type on my Starmie to prevent Dark STAB to OHKO
>"The opponent's Bisharp used Rock Smash" "It's super effective!" "Starmie fainted"
I know Battle Institute have a team that is created to fuck your team but come on, the AI knew I was going to use that move on that battle.
>>
>>27754949
Defiant lets you switch in on Sticky Web for free Atk boost while covering your lowered speed with STAB Sucker Punch.

It has 4x Fighting weakness, sure, but do you know how many fighting types I've taken down with this guy? And I love fighting types best.

Stop whining. This thing is still OU.
>>
what are you talking about

Sucker Punch removes most issues with its speed. And Defiant gives it immunity to Intimidate.

Bisharp is a top tier bro and a top tier mon. You have to use it carefully, its not some bulky Mega Metagross that you just throw out there.
>>
>>27754910

Dark and steel stab is all it needs. Also it beats a lot of offensive mons faster than it with sucker punch
>>
>>27754929
>no sp.def bulk
Have fun with that switch.
>>
>>27754910
Are you insane? Bisharp's pretty fucking good .he's fucking ou for good reason.
>>
>>27756984
He wasn't last gen. It's just nearly every change this Gen helped him out.
>Steel loses resistance to Dark, so he can drop the shitty Fighting coverage move
>Knock Off buffed to all hell
>Sticky Web tossing out free Swords Dances
>Fairy types make Steel STAB better
>>
>>27754928
>amazing typing
×4 weakness to fighting.
>>
>>27758613
Why are you complaining about last gen? Dafuq. Literally the definition of entitled
>>
>>27758675
which doesn't matter in the slightest
>>
File: I'm on the internet!.jpg (63KB, 251x218px) Image search: [Google]
I'm on the internet!.jpg
63KB, 251x218px
>>27758675
>le x4 weakness makes it unviable maymay
>>
>>27758613
Last gen was almost 4 years ago.
>>
>>27758675
There are something like 4 or 5 fighthing type moves in all of OU (outside of the random HP lure, probably dirrected at you since it never kills TTar)
The type is also pretty much absent of VGC, excepted for mega mom.
>>
File: cGIay9e.png (3KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
cGIay9e.png
3KB, 280x272px
>>27754928
>amazing typing
AURA SPHERE
>>
>>27758835
>x4 weakness makes it shit
>>
>>27754910
I only wish it could have at least 90 speed, because its 70 speed forces me to use it almost always as a BlackGlasses lead that uses Sucker Punch in Battle Spot Singles.
>>
>>27760149
It's speed is really it's only flaw. It's largely mitigated by access to the strongest priority in the game backed by a highly punishing move in Knock Off, creating a lot of 50/50 situations, but it would definitely be a lot better if it was in a significant speed tier.

Strange that it's not all that fast, it's got a sleek design, looks like it'd be really animu fast and shit.
>>
>>27754910

>complaing about an OUmon

kids these days. entitled little shits.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3KB, 171x113px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 171x113px
>>27754910
>vast movepool with many different moves for coverage
None of which are ever used
>>
File: 625Bisharp_Dream.png (25KB, 354x402px) Image search: [Google]
625Bisharp_Dream.png
25KB, 354x402px
>>27760696
>Strange that it's not all that fast, it's got a sleek design, looks like it'd be really animu fast and shit.
Probably the heavy metal boots under those scrawny legs.
>>
>>27758835
>Aura Sphere
Literally who?
>>
File: mamoswine.jpg (26KB, 236x181px) Image search: [Google]
mamoswine.jpg
26KB, 236x181px
>>27760859
Must be.

Meanwhile this fat fuck used to be it's mortal enemy simply because it was faster, but also got OHKO'd by Sucker Punch.

Pokemon stat distribution seems odd to me sometimes.
>>
>>27758675

Is this bait? If that's your only measure for what a good typing is, then you probably don't know a thing about competitive pokemon. Dark stab is great as it has so few resists in gen 6, and the one resist it did gain in Fairy, is weak to Bisharp's steel stab, which is so valuable because of how big fairies are. Not to mention it's great dark moves in sucker punch to break past offense, and knock off(I don't think I even need to explain this one).
>>
>>27761051
Can you read?
>>
>those legs
thicc
>>
>>27758613

Yes, we know. Are we in gen 5 now? No.
>>
>>27758675

Retards like this should be banned from playing competitive pokemon
>>
>>27758613
It wasn't OU, but it still wasn't bad last gen. The potency of Sucker Punch is by far it's main draw, and it still had that. Really, the biggest thing keeping that back from working was the high amount of resists in the upper tiers of OU, but it still put a hole in anything that wasn't Steel or Fighting. It wrecked face in UU.

It's never been bad. It just got a hell of a lot better this gen.
>>
>>27761111
There's needs to be someone at the bottom of the ladder.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.