[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some quick stuff from the next batch of info >Rockruff's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (66KB, 249x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66KB, 249x300px
Some quick stuff from the next batch of info
>Rockruff's collar is indeed based off of the Z Bracelet. One is given to you right when you get the bracelet, and it is level 15. At level 30 it evolves into a Rock/Fighting Werewolf named Ruffnir, but it's "secret" it shares with the starters isn't exactly what people are expecting
>Ruffnir is bipedal, and the collar resembling the Z Bracelet gets bigger with the rocks taking different shapes based on the different elements. It grows smaller shackle like "bracelets" as well, and it has a large bushy tail. The secret is that when a Z move is used in tandem with Ruffnir, the rock typing it had is replaced by the type of stone used much like protean except it keeps its fighting type. The same secret is shared with the starters, with their main types changing with whatever stone is used. This is NOT synchro, but their colors do sort of change, with whatever the color aura of that type overtaking the Pokémon is lasting for the remainder of the battle. When a stone of the same type is used, they stay that type of course (Rock gem stone with Ruffnir)
>Alolan Oddish is shown alongside Alolan Gloom, Alolam Vileplume, and Alolan Bellosom.
>Alolan Oddish is Grass/Fire. The tips of its five leaves are more reddish with small flames poking out of the ends. It's body is a charcoal black and it has small red markings under its eyes. It looks worried.
>>
File: not a tumblr filename i swear.png (215KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
not a tumblr filename i swear.png
215KB, 500x375px
Interesting, if true.
>>
Nope
>>
>>27754133
>alolan oddish is grass/fire
i am fucking crossing my fingers for this
>>
>Alolan Bellsom
>A Pokemon already Alolan as fuck gets an Alolan form

Bellosom is the last Pokemon I'd expect actually, it looks native to Alola already.
>>
Why can't we have a tailsposter for all the retarded leak threads?
>>
>>27754133
you just gave me a massive hardon with that Oddish info, I fucking hope it's true.
>>
File: image.png (8KB, 152x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 152x167px
>Alolan Gloom is Grass/Fire. It's body is charcoal black with more lava orange markings, it's eyes are open and smoke is dribbling from its mouth instead of honey. The four leaf tips are red with slightly larger flames, and smoke seems to be pouring from the middle of the budding flower on its head (it also has a frantic look as it knows it is on fire)
>Alolan Vileplume is again Grass/Fire and has no rafflesia, instead the flower that has bloomed is spiked all around like the Hawaiin Silversword flower. The ends of the spikes are aflame, and the markings on its jet black body are now pulsating with lava. Smoke surrounds it.
>Alolan Bellosom is also Grass/Fire and is now a tad taller and darker. The hula skirt it wears has firey tips, and its head flowers are more ornate.
>Oddish, Gloom and Bellosom get Flash Fire, Vileplume gets White Smoke.
>>
>>27754221
Alolan Charizard maybe?? Please?
>>
File: image.png (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39KB, 250x250px
Last bit
>Alolan Psyduck is also shown. It's now pure Psychic, and it's cranium is enlarged, with the small hairs on it's head comically sticking out. It's pink instead of yellow, and it looks angry as it grasps it's head. It's ability is Moody. No Alolan Golduck is shown.
>Lillie is shown holding Zygardes cell form in a casing in her bag
>>
"Its secret isn't what you're expecting"

What's the secret then? Easiest way to prove you're not a fake
>>
Fake but the first that doesn't sound completely retarded and sounds like a believable info release from TPCi.
>>
>>27754325
Uhhh did you not read the OP all the way through?
>>
>>27754372

No because he type "it's secret"

>it is secret

He's 15
>>
File: gnitsugsid.jpg (4KB, 143x173px) Image search: [Google]
gnitsugsid.jpg
4KB, 143x173px
can we PLEASE stop with these fucking fake info bullshit? GET A LIFE people, and stop making up these asinine claims, which are too shitty to believe most of the time anyway.
>>
File: image.png (8KB, 416x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 416x388px
This seems pretty cool if true
>>
>>27754133
Do all Pokemon change their primary types? It's kinda lame it's of its only the starters and rockruff
>>
>>27754133
>Ruffnir is bipedal
O plaeze no

>>27754221
>Eyes are open
Oh no not again
>Smoke is drbbling from its mouth
It's starting to look fake
>>
>>27754530
Gloom opens eyes in certain console animations, though.

It also had open eyes in the anime.
>>
>>27754308
>>27754221
>>27754133
Alolan stuff sounds cool, but the rockruff stuff is disappointing enough to be real.
>>
>>27754530
This, let's get another fucking quad dog, because we don't already have enough of those.
>>
File: smbox.jpg (98KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
smbox.jpg
98KB, 578x327px
>>27754308
Real leaks;

Lillie doesn't have any form of fucking Zygarde in her bag. Every other fake leaker says that she does even though it makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>27754133
This guy is my favorite gen 7 mon so far, and if he be comes bipedal I will be a sad sad trainer.
>>
>>27756576
> Evolved form is based on a werewolf
> People will be sad if it becomes bipedal
> Werewolves being anything more than bipedal
>>
>>27756510
How doesnt it make sense?
>>
>>27754133
Learn the godamn difference between its and it's before posting your fake ass leaks faggot.
>>
>>27756771
Because why would they have a Gen 6 mon be the big reveal of what is in Lillie's bag?
>>
>>27754308
I like the Psyduck idea.
>>
>>27754154
Don't encourage these dumbasses. They're basically that kid from the playground who made up "tricks and secrets" just for attention, except they never grew out of it.
>>
>>27754221
Hmmmmm, you seem dedicated to this, OP. I'll bite. Screencappers, on to this please. He did say NEXT batch of information so let's see.
>>
>>27754133
I want the Grass/Fire meme to die already, it isn't happening
>>
I want all these underage specufaggots off my board with their underage tier "goiz i have leaks" bullshit
>>
>>27757669
>"Get off my board"
>He thinks he has any clout in an anonymous chinese basket weaving forum
>>
OP here. I forgot about Alolan Geodude. Rock/Dark with Geodude original abilities being retained.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.