[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought I'd take it upon myself to remind everyone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: r-dex[1].jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
r-dex[1].jpg
29KB, 400x240px
Thought I'd take it upon myself to remind everyone, THIS IS A THING.
>>
Ok.
>>
Day 1 Uber
>>
>>27750328
We already know every single trainer is going to be using one
>>
Honestly? I love it. In fact just a bit before it was revealed I was wondering how they were going to top Kalos' holographic touchscreens for the next pokedex.

And they totally did. I used to have a vector of regular rotom's face on my phone background, now it's one of this forme.
>>
>>27750296
I wonder if it's possible to use it in battle. I mean it is a Pokedex, Rotom is possessing.
>>
>Completing the national pokedex lets you use it in battle
Please god
>>
>>27750296
you sound like a tumblr post.
>>
>>27751005
Reminder that rotomdex is both CHUBBY AND TRANS
>>
I haven't forgotten.
>>
>>27751039
hmmm you gave me an idea
>>
>>27750789
I think risk of breaking the Pokedex is why.
No one cares if you break an oven or washing machine otherwise they wouldn't let you walk away with them.
>>
>>27751142
They have to be special, however.

Notice in the past 2 games, you had to change Rotom inside professional labs.
>>
I just hope we can battle with it.
>>
>>27753699
I feel like the chances of actually using rotom dex as a pokemon on our team is pretty low, its most likely to just be a side feature govin to you as an item, not an actual pokemon you capture/are given

my bigggest worry is how early or late they will give it to you, I want rotomdex as early as possible
>>
>>27750296
Wtf I hate pokemon now!
>>
>>27751086
What's the idea?
>>
>>27750296
this little shit is going to be an annoying piece of shit like claptrap I can already tell
>>
>>27751039
>>27751039
I dont see how rotom being translucent has anything being a cute spooky ghost haunting your dex.
>>
>>27754101
I hope it is a snarky piece of shit.

>"You don't have any Antidotes! What are you saving your money for, a new hat?"
>>
File: 1470872071953.gif (193KB, 480x291px) Image search: [Google]
1470872071953.gif
193KB, 480x291px
>>27753699
>mfw battle-able Rotom-Dex will never happen
I know it probably wouldn't make any sense (breaking the Pokedex, etc), but damn it, I love the look of this thing.

I'll probably hate it by day 2, seeing how it's gonna be more handholdy and in my face than Shauna and Tierno ever were.
>>
>>27754275
hopefully the tutorials will be on the bottom screen and won't actually stop you
>>
File: Rotom_Dex.png (22KB, 125x200px) Image search: [Google]
Rotom_Dex.png
22KB, 125x200px
>It looks like you're trying to battle. Would you like some help?
>>
>>27753699
>>27753726
>On the verge of whiting out
>Last pokemon faints
>Dex-Rotom comes out and saves your ass
Highly unlikely, but a man can dream
>>
It's hi-tech device that was created for Guide
>>
>>27750296
Heya buddy! Zzzrrrrt!

Next up is kakukokomaku town, zzzrrrt! It's just north from here! To get there we have to go through kukumakulaku forest, zrrrrrt! A lot of grass types live there, so remember to bring a strong fire type, zrrrrrrt! Or maybe a flying or ice type, zrrrrrt! And don't forget to bring Awakening, Antidote and Paralyze Heal, because grass types are known to inflict those conditions buddy, zrrrrt! There's also a pond, so you can test out that new Old Rod, haha you get it buddy? Zrrrrt! So, without further ado, let's get going! Remember, it's north from here, zrrrrt! Do you want to hear this explanation again?
>>
>>27755789
> Accidentally press Yes
>>
>>27755789
fuckign shit it's Pokemon's Navi
>>
>>27750296
it looks like a little oven. and then a little oven cook wearing oven mittens jumping into action
>>
I always wondered after X&Y if this was gonna be a "saftey net"... A "King Mickey" type deal where if all your Pokemon faint, you get to use this thing.
>>
>>27750296
Oh yeah, this thing.
>>
File: whychu.jpg (76KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
whychu.jpg
76KB, 600x856px
>>27756249
>"King Mickey" type deal
NO FUCK THAT SHIT
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.