[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone, yesterday I made a thread showing my fangame starters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: starters.png (11KB, 294x295px) Image search: [Google]
starters.png
11KB, 294x295px
Hey everyone, yesterday I made a thread showing my fangame starters. Now I just made their middle-evos, what do you think? I need feedback.
>>
I think you should keep their color palettes more consistent.
>>
is good
>>
>>27745375
>>27745428
yeah they're good but they need to retain their color palette with maybe minor color changes in some areas
>>
>>27745375
>the fire starter stands up
I like the grass one. I'm not a fan of the other 2
>>
>>27745375
>fire starter turned bipedal
IT'S SHIT
>>
>>27745496
This. Put that mother fucker back on four feet as God intended
>>
>>27745375
they're nice, but fire starter looks far more detailed than the other ones
>>
>>27745428
Hmm, but official starters line changes their color palettes (Mudkip line, Squirtle line... etc), I think that keeping the same colors gives a "it just gets bigger" vibe.
>>
I question them all evolving vests.
>>
Your designs are getting complicated. I think you should simple details down particularly in the fire type. I love your stage ones.
>>
>>27745517
its upright position raises moral questions as to if it's okay to eat this particular bovine

i am uncomfortable :(
>>
>>27745375
The fire starter's final evolution should hold his tail like a torch
>>
>>27745375
Let me guess, Grass/Fairy Kitsune/Foxman thing, Fire/Fighting Minotaur, and Water/Dark Cthulhu?
>>
>>27745528
Do you want feedback or not
>>
>>27745547
>he doesn't eat chicken
>>
>>27745581
Not feedback that criticizes me.
>>
The water one reminds me of a cute baby Cthulhu, and I really like the grass one. Pretty creative.
Not too fond of the cow, though.
>>
File: 1470794369624.jpg (30KB, 317x337px) Image search: [Google]
1470794369624.jpg
30KB, 317x337px
>>27745649
>not feedback that criticizes me
>>
>>27745375

The first set of Grass and Red look good. No complaints except the water one and I'll get to that later.

The Grasses 2nd evolution looks like garbage and I think you should seriously consider re-doing it: it's legs don't look right, it's leaves look flat and 2 dimensional- even it's tail is bad. That and it's spriggen (sapling?) looks like a lifeless piece of carved wood and I think that clashes with the aesthetic of a grass pokemon: It should become more TREE like not less so.

The Fire 2nd evolution doesn't look too bad at all, but it's pose looks stiff and the tail is so busy and actiony it looks terrible just not doing anything- It also shouldn't be "lower" than the rest of the body because that fucks with our perspective.
>>27745574
>The fire starter's final evolution should hold his tail like a torch
^ I also really like this Anon's Suggestion as it's more in line with Pokemon's design philosophy and habits.

The Water starter just looks terrible in general and I seriously think you should do it over. I know what you're trying to do and I understand the sentiment, but it's design is just- it's bad.
It's just awful, I'm sorry. I respect the effort, but if I may be so bold: it's a little uninspired. You can do better.
>>
>>27745375
The fire on the second cows tail has a slight graphical error. Other than that's, the horns and eyes are a little wonky, and I'd see if you can bring one arm on cthulu forward. Other than that, not bad. Please make the grass one a staff weilding badass.
>>
>>27745749
OP needs a trip
>>
>>27745649
Don't be a whiny bitch, and change the grass one back to its original colours, they're so much deeper and nicer
>>
File: justgetsbigger.png (38KB, 610x862px) Image search: [Google]
justgetsbigger.png
38KB, 610x862px
>>27745375
here
>>
>>27745580
OP here, grass one will become Grass/Fighting tanooki monk, fire one will become Steel/Fire ogre ox (I tried to hint with the armor), with the water one I'm thorned about Water/Psychic mindflayer or Water/Dark full Cthulhu
>>
Holy shit, I love the grass one.
>>
Wanna see their third evo
>>
>>27745867
Yes these colours are so much better!!
>>
>>27745876
Make the cow a steel ox that is on all fours that snorts fire. Just make sure it's on all fours you fucking scumbag
>>
they aren't really distinct enough imo, but I've always liked the idea of a fire ram

why does it have to stand up though
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.