[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

So anime/game wise what is universally viewed as the most dangerous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 234567898765.jpg.jpg (116KB, 720x540px)
234567898765.jpg.jpg
116KB, 720x540px
So anime/game wise what is universally viewed as the most dangerous type of Pokemon?
>>
stingulor
>>
>>27744083
Dayman
>>
File: raichu.jpg (20KB, 475x358px) Image search: [Google]
raichu.jpg
20KB, 475x358px
>>27744083
Probably Psychic. You seen Espurr's Pokedex entry? And Hypno's creepy as hell sometimes, I always caught the one chasing the little girl in FireRed and immediately felt uncomfortable having it in my PC.
Plus there was that time fucking Deoxys tried to destroy the planet. And Hoopa can summon gods at will.
>>
>>27744083
probably Dragon. Even the shitmons still have something like a legendary status
>>
>>27744083
Ghost types
>>
>>27744169
i agree with this

in the most recent anime there's a trio of Malar (Psychic/Dark) that are hellbent on destroying the world and turning it to a place only they can enjoy.

NOT ONLY THAT, but Sabrina being a psychic, was incredibly malovent towards Ash & Friends. Also consider what Caitlin from the Elite 4 said about her powers

"In the past, when I battled, the force of my emotions shook me greatly. When my power awoke, I came close to destroying everything around me. That weak person no longer exists... Still, sometimes, my determination fails."

Also the fact that the gym leader Olympia has managed to make a Psychic cult and make her gym mechanics completely controlled by Psychic manipulation.

And these are only the HUMANS in the Pokemon world. We've seen countless instances in the anime where Psychic can physically restrain another person/pokemon completely without any struggle, and against their will.

ALSO (fuck there's so many examples), it's shown that the most threatening pokemon happen to be Psychic in the pokemon world. Such as Mewtwo and Deoxyz (though this is mostly razyquazas fault), and Hoopa Unbound.

And finally, I personally as a child had the hardest time with Psychic type gyms. Those twins in Mossdeep absolutely devastated my poor fight chicken many MANY times before i finally figured out how to grind properly and learn type match ups a little better
>>
>>27744593
Wow i misspelled A LOT

Malamar*
Malevolent*

too lazy to find other mistakes
>>
>>27744083
Nightman
>>
>>27744593
>someone tries to hypnotize you
>fucking bite them
>they fucking die
ez pz
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.