[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your own region ideas and explain what makes them different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

>Puget Sound Region(Washington State & British Columbia)
>Box Legendaries are based on Wendigo and mishipeshi
>Zapdos gets a mega because thunderbirds are important in native culture
>The evil team could be ecoterrorists trying to destroy all the urban areas in the region for their utopia dome project.
>The Legendariess appear in a native village because that is the only place where they are safe from the evil team trying to make them and all other Pokemon live in their artificial utopia dome.
>Map Features
>The starting town has a deluxe PC(mall)
>Tacoma is converted into a foggy tar swamp
>Seattle is the biggest city with the most places(it has a space museum with Cosmic themed pokemon in it like minior,solrock,lunatone,and elgyem,with an artificial Pokemon factory
>Vancouver has an ice type arena for wild pokemon,and a Jhoto-esque chinese gardens
>There is a snowy hotel with themes
of Scandinavia
>There is also a Mt.Giribaldi inspired safari zone
>Victoria a large river that takes you off the island by sea and mansion with many ghost types and a large Butcharest Gardens based area.Their is a long bridge route that takes you back to the starting town for the special purpose of introducing the evil teams plans infront of your hometown's beach
>The story starts to unfold slowly after that part
>>
File: tumblr_o6z1mbRECE1r29q8io1_1280.png (202KB, 700x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6z1mbRECE1r29q8io1_1280.png
202KB, 700x610px
(Fix)
Box Legendaries are not overly powered/evil for once and they are based on mishipeshi and Amarok.
>Off topic but what we expected and what we got
>>
>>27741807
dont show me the map of Orre pls, you're making me dream about going back here in the main serie, like in post game
>>
File: tumblr_o6zxgbFOn81u9ws16o1_500.jpg (78KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6zxgbFOn81u9ws16o1_500.jpg
78KB, 485x750px
>>27741892
Sorry it's just one of my favorite maps.(atleast the fanart)
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.