[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New? Start here >http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg >http:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: worlds-2016-reminder-169.jpg (135KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
worlds-2016-reminder-169.jpg
135KB, 578x327px
New? Start here
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play, then switch to theme decks from the store for extra packs
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad and eBay instead of asking.

TOTT: What do you think is BDIF doing into worlds?

AOTT: Trev if it goes first, NM if it's not against Trev
>>
Why the FUCK is Xerneas BREAK so hard to get
>>
>>27740689

bunch of memers spouting how it's gonna be good

pretty funny desu
>>
>>27741351
b-but it has potential!!

anyone who thinks it can replace darkrai should quit ptcg
>>
>>27741434
I don't think anyone anywhere said it replaces Darkrai, just that it's a (potentially) more viable Huntail/Ho-oh going into a very slow format.
Nice name btw
>>
File: Screenshot_20160812-174822.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160812-174822.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Just landed this. Is it rare?
>>
>>27742551
$25 physical, worthless online, useless competitively
>>
>>27742262

some kids at my league were hyped because they thought it could work as a 1 prize replacement for darkrai.

it would work if baby yveltal's oblivion wing could move any type of energy, or if it was a basic. Upside is it can use geomancy, but that's still attacking on your 2nd turn if you go 2nd

>nice name
xd
>>
>>27742584

it is fun though

It's also pretty well positioned going into rotation, since it's something that one shots everything in what looks like a format where a lot of decks are going to be looking to 2 shot. None of it's support is rotating either. It'll have Giratina, Reshiram, and Hydreigon to give it options and speed the deck up.
>>
>>27743088
Don't forget you can meme with Clawitzer now to turbo out DDE/DCE fuel
And unlike when it debuted last format, we also have Puzzle and Special Charge to cycle them back
>>
>>27743139

It's a deck that can get cramped. I can't find room for Clawitzer, personally. It's 2 cards in the deck to help accelerate 4 cards in particular. That just doesn't seem right.

Most of the time these days I actually discard the DDE with Dragon Ascent as opposed to 2 fire energy because of how often the DDE is removed anyway with a Xerosic or Enhanced Hammer. It'll be less of a problem in the next format thanks to Xerosic rotating, but if Clawitzer doesn't seem good to me right now, I can't imagine it being good later.

In a Mega Steelix deck I'm guessing it'd be pretty awesome, though.
>>
>unironically playing literally who has more EXs in their deck wins: the game

Why?
>>
>>27744202
Here's your (You)
>>
>>27744202
In case you're not shitposting, and for all the clueless newfags who might be browsing this thread, the current format only has 3 EX decks with the rest being non-EX.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (53KB, 716x955px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
53KB, 716x955px
bought a pack for shits and giggles today, don't need the online code. Enjoy
>>
>get two packs in a row from wheel mystery boxes
neat
>>
The more I see people talk about and use the new M Gardevoir, the more my opinion changes on it.
I think this card might steal a tournament somewhere. It's even surprisingly good in Expanded where you have Eggs and Jirachi to play around with.
>>
>>27747849
It's good right now but only right now. Hitting 110 off of one energy is insane. You can max potion and just keep going, and even mega turbo energy back. However, as with all megas, it gets shit on by Trev hardcore and can be plowed through with NM. In the next format it'll be seen as Mewtwo's hard counter, but it'll lose to Ray and other explosive decks like that unless Exeggcute and Tool Scrapper are reprinted.

If Valley got a reprint then yes, this card would be very scary. Rainbow Road still seems to be the best fairy deck.
>>
I am almost ready to stop running VS Seekers entirely in this shit client. My Zygarde item lock deck draws more consistently with Vileplume up since my opening hand isn't 2-3 VS Seekers every game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.