[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /vp/ have preferred this Pokémon lineup for Smash? >Pikachu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2mxpilf.png (44KB, 310x216px) Image search: [Google]
2mxpilf.png
44KB, 310x216px
Would /vp/ have preferred this Pokémon lineup for Smash?
>Pikachu
>Jigglypuff (because contrarian hipsters and Meleefags love it)
>Zoroark (replaces Lucario and represents the alleged best gen)
>Pokémon Trainer (great character because he's mechanically complex and impossible to play, and avoids preferential treatment to any of the starters)
>Volcarona (replaces Greninja as the new-gen fan-favorite and also gives Gen V healthy representation)
>Femtwo
>>
Actually, Zoroark is worse than Lucario.
>>
>>27739968
Volcarona? What? Now, Volcarona is my favourite gen5 Pokemon, but it is nowhere near the celebrity-like status required to join the Smash roster. If there were to be any playable gen5 Pokemon, it would be Zoroark.
>>
I wanted Squirtle, Bulbasaur or Sylveon more than anything else. I like the cute characters in Smash so I was pretty disappointed there wasn't anything new in that department. Not really a fan of Pokemon trainer, I did loke that Sm4sh is all single fighters.

I wouldn't have minded Zoroark, I can see him having some cool slinky animations in Smash.
>>
>>27740068
But Greninja got there via a marketing push, and I'm sure /vp/ would be happy if their patron saint got the same treatment.
>>
Smash 5
>Pikachu
>Jigglypuff
>Charizard
>Greninja
>Rowlet3
>Lucario
>Mewtwo

The most probably roster
>>
>>27739968
I was surprised Zoroark didn't replace Lucario 2bh.
>>
The actual roster is fine
>>
>>27739968
>>Zoroark (replaces Lucario and represents the alleged best gen)
There were rumors about that happening, and people started to flip a bitch. This was right before Game Freak saw the light and pulled the plug on Zoroark shilling.
>>
>>27740156
Rowlet3
>multiple jumps
>neutral special is a clone of link/toon link's bow
>great air movement, slow on the ground
What else?
>>
What I don't undetstand is why Blaziken wasn't included, and I don't even like him.

But he was one of the first megas iirc, was promotional in XY, was the key hint to the Oras remake, etc

So why?
>>
>Zoroark (replaces Lucario and represents the alleged best gen
God no. I hate Lucario but Zoroark is even worse and it would actually represent the worst gen
>>
>>27740604
Gimpy playstyle with big windboxes and dunks and good air juggles.
>>
>>27740013

Zoroark is awesome!
>>
>>27740156
Hopefully DLC Characters don't get chopped in-between Sm4sh and 5mash.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.