[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just bought soulsilver and the official pokedex and game guides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: HG-Title.jpg (96KB, 570x350px) Image search: [Google]
HG-Title.jpg
96KB, 570x350px
i just bought soulsilver and the official pokedex and game guides (yea i spent 120 euros on it but w/e)

so on my first playthrough, should i play it with or without using the game guide books?
>>
use an action replay to get the GB sounds early, and maybe 50k coins because voltorb flip is some bullshit
>>
>>27737785
im not a cheater
>>
>>27737815
alright then, just play through it as normal, or whatever, since you've already bought the guides.

I'm replaying it as well and just wanted to play with the GB sounds all the way through.

I wanna ask since you seem to be in Europe, what did you think about them swapping Phanpy and Teddiursa back round from their weird version change in the original g/s?
>>
What is this summer shit? Why buy a fucking guide and dex when all the information is online?
>>
>>27737770
What of I told you you could have played this game for free on your phone. Guide and Pokédex included?
>>
File: 303.png (92KB, 179x217px) Image search: [Google]
303.png
92KB, 179x217px
>>27738066
not Op but pic related
>>
>>27737770
>having internet
>pay a load for game guides and official pokedex

are you 10 years old ?
>>
do millenials really not know the pleasure of owning something and the feeling of a book in your hands?
>>
>>27738633
>A book is the same as a videogame
>You dont own your digital media

Your first implication is stupid the second one depends on the terms of service so it could be right.

Unless you are like 40 you are also a millennial and if you are 40 and you post here your life is sadder than that of any attention span lacking millennial.
>>
Put the guide on a shelf until you beat Red.
>>
File: 160220168731.jpg (849KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
160220168731.jpg
849KB, 2592x1944px
>>27738828
Wow you totally showed him.
>>27738633
I laugh at people that say "ebooks are better". Yes, they are more pratical, but in the end you're not going to read that many books at once, and having a library full of great books is way cooler that a shitty ebook reader. Must be said that they don't have any social life, so it's not like anyone would see their library.
>>27737770
I bought this on ebay for 5€. And I'm not making shit up, I paid more for the shipping (6€) than for the actual game. Yes, I was incredibly lucky. Yes, inside there's the game, it's not only the exterior case.
And I have Heart Gold too but I bought that at full price back when they came out.

Now, about your question OP, if you are 9 years old and you have a really cool guide like the one I had back in the days of the original G/S yes, they really add a lot to the game. Otherwise not.
And follow what
>>27737785
suggests
>>
>>27737770
>playing the actual physical copy of a gen 4 game
What a fucking masochist.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.