[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >only one save slot >no difficulty options

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (209KB, 2000x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209KB, 2000x736px
>2016
>only one save slot
>no difficulty options
/vp/ will defend this
>>
>>27732878
There is already a thread about this. The apologists say the game has always been easy and casual.

/thread
>>
>ever needing more than one save slot
Feeling regretful for ressetting your game or something?
>>
>>27732878
I won't.
>>
>>27732878
>no difficulty options
what is BW2
>>
>>27732878
Honestly those two things and a shit load of new Pokémon are what I want most. I know we won't get any of them, but the heart wants what the heart wants.
>>
>>27732878
>difficulty options
>ina game for children
>>
>>27732895
A single game in a series that has existed for 20 years and the only one with difficulty options. That's fucking appalling.
>>
>>27732944
That's not a good excuse. Some kids like hard mode too.
>>
>>27732888
Take a look at this fucking faggot. People like you are the cancer killing this franchise.
>>27732944
Same goes to you.
>>
>>27732984
If they do they could play games that aren't made for children, just like everybody else.
>>
>shitposting in /vp/ again
Oh boy, how new and exciting. It'd be nice to get an actual thread about something like this, but without all the tough guy shit.
>>
>>27732878
>>only one save slot
Why would you need more than 1 save slot in this game? To abuse trades and the number of rare/legendary pokemon?

>>no difficulty options
Challenge mode wasn't even good in BW2
>>
>>27733068
If you have siblings or children that also want to play, but don't want to erase your own save file.
>>
>>27733038
All videogames are made for chidren, anon.
>>
File: FuckUspidey.jpg (27KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
FuckUspidey.jpg
27KB, 375x500px
>>27732878
SHUT UP. Shutupshutupshutup SHUT UUUUUUUUUUP

Fuck off. Seriously, just fuck off my /vp/. I'm tired off you trolls, yokaishitters, digimonfags and genwunners always, AALWAYS, making fun off pokemon. No. Nuh-uh, just no. Stop it. Just get the fuck outta here if you don't like it. Nobodys forcing you to stay here with us real dedicated fans.

Pokemon is fucking based. It literally changes lives. I still remember the christmas morning when my mom gave me my first game and I got to delve into the magical Sinnoh... Holy... Fuck... The feels... The joy... A lonely kid salvaged from aloneness. IT's undescribely. I can honestly say pokemon saved my life. And if you're gonna insult it, then get ready to be fucking destroyed by me.
>>
>>27732878
no need for difficulty settings

I'd love more save slots though
>>
>>27733171
Except for heaps of those that are only sold to people over the age of 18.
Being an infantile manchild doesn't make you an actual child.
>>
>>27732878
>2016
>only one save file per character
>no difficulty options

People will defend Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>27733210
is this a copypasta
>>
>>27733098
You should get a different hobby if you're poor
>>
>>27733210
>my first game
>Sinnoh
>tfw all Sinnohfetus are now adults
>>
>>27733262
I hope so
>>
The campaign is hot trash. Always has been. No one pretending it's good.

Matter of fact, pokemon fans praise GF for doing the bare minimum when it comes to difficult settings in B/W2.

Every pokemon fan enjoys different aspects of the series. Some of us enjoy the meta game of the competitive sense. (like myself) Some of us are autistic enough to catch all the pokemon. Or even create living pokedexs.

Some of fans enjoy shiny hunting or breeding shinies.

Anyway, nice troll post OP. You got a reply out of me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.