[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never just make a team full of cool/cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (168KB, 633x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 633x485px
>tfw you'll never just make a team full of cool/cute looking Pokemon you like to fight your friends with
>tfw can't look at a Pokemon without thinking of it's stats, abilities, and moves first
>tfw too autistic to not make competitively viable teams instead of just throwing together what I like anymore
>>
tell that to my maractus/heatmor tagteam
>>
>>27729253
well, you can make a team with your favorites and go battle online, but if you do this to Win instead of having fun, you're doing it wrong
>b-but is fun to win
yea, but in life you cant hava everything most of the time
if you go online you mostly gonna see smogon copypaste teams, and this kinda teams generally work better than the "my favs" teams and that's the way it is
if you go online prepared to have fun with your favorite mons team, not caring if you win or not, you'll have a great time and everytime you're able to get a victory you'll feel great, way better than winning with a copypaste team
life already force us to always win, but pokemon is just a game, if you lose there are no consequences, you just try again
also, you can battle your friends without smogon rules anyway
>>
I have a team of my top six favorites. It works.
>>
File: 1329352905370.jpg (51KB, 472x502px) Image search: [Google]
1329352905370.jpg
51KB, 472x502px
so you're nostalgic about being a fucking idiot? I would 100% impress my old self with my superior knowledge of stats and abilities

>tfw you will never be a fucking retard like you used to be
>man wasn't that awesome when you didn't know where to get concise information and you just had to wing it
>one kid had a hacked Snorlax and you couldn't tell because you lacked the intelligence and honestly you really only played like 4 or 5 link matches ever

eat shit nostalgiafag
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.