[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys hate the superior form of Raichu? Is it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: betterraichu.png (222KB, 811x1252px) Image search: [Google]
betterraichu.png
222KB, 811x1252px
Why do you guys hate the superior form of Raichu? Is it because the original form possesses a sent of nostalgia?
>>
File: Alola Raichu Mouth Edit.png (1006KB, 638x656px) Image search: [Google]
Alola Raichu Mouth Edit.png
1006KB, 638x656px
Every thread.
>>
I don't hate it.

I just prefer pikachu.
>>
I love the new Raichu, its so fucking cute and cool like its riding its damn tail which makes him a complete total badass, instant spot in my dream team
>>
>>27728993
I don't. Alolachu is a billion times better and I'm using it in my first playthrough.
Raichu is still fine though.
>>
File: These pancakes are so messy!.png (708KB, 1173x1187px) Image search: [Google]
These pancakes are so messy!.png
708KB, 1173x1187px
I want to feed it delicious pancakes!
>>
>>27729000
worse
>>
>>27728993
Ears
>>
It looks like a pool toy.
>>
Alolan Raichu is great. I love the nostalgiafags pretending that a round fat mouse was ever "cool" or "badass".
>>
>>27729222
contrarian fag detected

I bet you use the word "genwunner" unironically
>>
>>27728993
Trust me, I barely like any of the gen 1 Pokemon, but normal Raichu is a more appealing design. Maybe not a better concept, but WAAY better design.
>But that's just my opinion
>>
>>27729000
I honestly prefer this edit as well as the ear edits I've seen, but I really like both Raichus
>>
new raichu gives me reason to evolve pikachu
>>
>>27729222
Anyone who thinks Raichu was ever "cool" or "badass" is delusional, the issue is that Alolan Raichu isn't even half as cute as the original.

If anything the one charm point of Alolan Raichu is the tail hover surfing is pretty cool.
>>
>>27729207

Objectively wrong.
>>
>>27729000
What's the difference?
>>
>>27729785
The mouth.
>>
>>27728993
I like both anon, you should relax.
>>
How come Raichu stayed about the same size, but Pikachu got skinnier
>>
>>27728993

but alola raichu is terrible it's just ruined design of the old mon re made to fit new generation...

it's mouth and ears are just shit... why they had to fail this much...
>>
>>27730018
Why did you have to fail 4th grade english so much
>>
>>27728993
It's not the worst thing ever, just kind of ugly. I'll probably get used to it but it just looks like one of those chocolate rabbits to me.

>>27729856
Pikachu is pressured by marketing executives to promote healthy lifestyles.
>>
>>27730039

where?
>>
File: 1470944433804s.jpg (3KB, 125x90px) Image search: [Google]
1470944433804s.jpg
3KB, 125x90px
>>27729197
>>
>>27728993

to be honest... GF is ruining pokemon with that kind of design, they are now looking like monsters for little kids while back in 1gen days they all supposed to looks COOL to grab attention
>>
>>27728993
I don't like old people smell. I really don't.
>>
>>27729222
>>27729296
Raichu is cool though. It's like Pikachu, but bigger and stronger. That's obvious, sure, but what more do you need? What exactly makes Raichu uncool?

>>27728993
A lot of people like the new form, OP. Myself included.
>>
>>27730494
> back when i was a kid pokemon wasn't for kids the designs were just better and it's just a coincidence that after i was no longer a kid they started designing pokemon for kids
>>
>>27730494
That's not true at all.
Marrowak got an even cooler design, Vulpix and Ninetails' forms are equal in coolness to the originals, and Sandslash got even "edgier."

Sure, Exeggutor is a bit goofy and Meowth's sure is different, but Raichu's is the only one with a net loss in "coolness."
>>
>>27730574
This.
There's nothing even wrong with the marketing towards children either. Maybe one day, all of /vp/ will realize that it's a children's game and doesn't need to be treated so seriously.
>>
>>27729785
filename.
>>
>>27728993
I think it would be fine if it's pose were a bit more dynamic. I like that they are making surfing pikachu a thing but the T posing looks incredibly lazy and dumb.
>>
>>27728993
I don't like it. Unfortunately, even if I form a well thought out post for why I don't like it, I'll just be called a genwunner, even though I like literally everything else that's come out of Sun and Moon. So to hell with well thought out. The new Raichu is shit. I hate it and it's horrible and it's the worst. I will begrudgingly catalog it in my pokedex and then never touch it again.
>>
File: alolaraichufix.png (166KB, 923x500px) Image search: [Google]
alolaraichufix.png
166KB, 923x500px
>>27729000
Needs more than that.
>>
>>27730827
>ears actually on head now

Thank fuck
>>
>>27730827
Hamster Dance vibe
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.