[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the revealed Pokemon so far do you see Ash/Team Rocket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 53643.png (481KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
53643.png
481KB, 711x400px
Which of the revealed Pokemon so far do you see Ash/Team Rocket using in the anime?

For me I see this.

Ash:
Rowlet/Pikipek/Mudbray

Team Rocket
Salandit for Jesse and Nuikoguma for James

Mimikyu is a possibility
>>
>>27727934
God ash-greninja is the most cringeworthy Reddit-tier shit the series has shat out in a while. Whoever wrote this abortion in needs to be fired.
>>
>>27728083
A Normal mega for him would have been great, but they goofed yeah.
>>
Bewear for James, to return to the old gag of his Pokemon hurting him when showing their affection.
>>
File: 1469568422377.jpg (69KB, 593x823px) Image search: [Google]
1469568422377.jpg
69KB, 593x823px
The chicken will get Rowlet. The female companion has never picked the Grass starter before and it's the most popular by far.

Ash will get Popplio and it'll be Piplup/Oshawott/Chespin 4.0 and it'll be shit and never evolve. Pikipek is guaranteed. Maybe he will get Litten too.

Mallow will join with Lurantis who'll be there to pick up the slack until the rest of the cast get stronger mons.
>>
>>27728140
That's exactly why I picked bewears prevo. It's essentially bound to happen.
>>
>>27728146
Ash is traveling with Mallow. Also Ash just had Luchabull So I doubt he'll get Litten. Popplio is too feminine for Ash. So I'm wagering Rowlet.
>>
>>27727934
Bewear for James would be very fitting
>>
>>27728201
>also ash just had luchabull
In Gen 5, yeah. He also had Snivy in that gen.

He had like a full bird team this gen, why would he get Rowlet over Mallow? Especially when he can have Pikipek? Popplio or Litten could just not evolve.
>>
>>27728201
>Ash is traveling with Mallow
But not just her, it will be a 3-man or 4-man cast like it always is, Mallow in this case plays the role of Brock/Cilan due to her cooking skills and slightly older age. Chicken is not too ridiculous an assumption at this point.

>but Ash cant travel with two girls!
XY already broke that pattern.

>>27728237
Mallow has no reason to have Rowlet when we already know she is associated with Lurantis in-game.
>>
>>27728237
Luchabull is a gen 6 mon. He's not gonna get a luchador Pokémon 2 gens in a row so he can't get luchalitten.
>>
>>27728266
With your logic, Ash has no reason to get Rowlet because he is guaranteed to be catching Pikipek, who are both birds.

>b-but different types!
Wow just like two luchadors
>>
>>27728266
> He's not gonna get a luchador Pokémon 2 gens in a row
Oh, I thought you meant Luchaboar. That thing he had in Gen 5. Right before getting the lucha bird in Gen 6.

If anything it would only be fitting to get the Lucha Pokemon in Gen 7 too.

>>27728257
>when we already know she is associated with Lurantis in-game.
Isn't that because she's the grass type trainer? That sounds like a pretty good reason for her to get the Grass starter.
>>
>>27728291
You know that's not comparable.
>>
Gen 1 All 3
Gen 2 All 3
Gen 3 Grass
Gen 4 Grass and Fire
Gen 5 All 3
Gen 6 Water

My money is on Litten since Popplio is way too flamboyant for him.
>>
>>27728303
It literally is.

You say Ash cannot get a luchador Pokemon because he already has one this gen. Even though they are completely different luchadors in concept and have completely different typings.

BUT WAIT

it's totally okay for Ash to get two birds that are different in concept but both share one type because uhh its not comparable
>>
>>27728201
>>27728375
>Popplio is way too flamboyant for him

O s h a w o t t
>>
I see James getting a Mimikyu.

>He mistakes for Ash's Pikachu and grabs it. It gets attached to him and joins him
>>
>>27728402
Oshawott looks gender neutral, popplio ends up more feminine than fucking Gardevoir.
>>
>>27728435
Popplio will still be on the main cast no matter what, you know, it's just a matter of who it belongs to.
>>
>>27728466
Oh I agree, it just won't belong to Ash. It'll belong to a female contest type companion probably.
>>
Ash:
Alola Exeggcutor, Drampa, Alola Ninetales, Gumshoos, Bruxish, and Pikachu will evolve into Alola Raichu
The season will end with him becoming the youngest island Captian and staying in the Alola region.
Team Rocket will end up catching a Mimikyu and decide to give it to Giovanni. Giovanni, being unfamiliar with the Alola region will assume this is the "extremely powerful" Pikachu since it can use Ghost/Fairy attacks. Team Rocket then retires on one of James estates on a different island than Ash and Meowth is revealed to change to its Alola form at the end of the season.

Next season starts with new protagonist challenging Island Captian Ash and new Team Skull grunts following.
>>
>>27728519
Has Ash ever had a fish Pokémon? I know he's had water types but Fish Pokémon don't look good on land so they never really give him any.
>>
I dunno anon, which pokemon have the most potential for le funny running gags?
>>
>>27728083
>>27728117
part of me enjoys the idea of Ash getting greviously injured, so I'm okay with AshGreninja since it hurts Ash just as badly as it hurts Greninja.

every single time he's passed out from it I'm like "Hehehe....Serves you right for making me sit through ADV and DP.
>>
>>27728594
Kek
>>
mimikyu might take the roll of jigglypuff from gen1
>>
>>27728683
That would be cool. James fucking needs Bewear though.
>>
>>27728552
he could get a bruxish since it floats with mental powers
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.