[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on the two new fossils? what do you think they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1470965350980.png (673KB, 734x443px) Image search: [Google]
1470965350980.png
673KB, 734x443px
thoughts on the two new fossils? what do you think they're gonna look like when brought back to life?
>>
>>27724033
Who said we were getting fossils?
>>
what is this? I am always so behind when new videos and leaks get posted.
>>
>>27724033
Im really liking how they are using the new engines for Pokemon.
>>
>>27724033
>thoughts on the two new fossils? what do you think they're gonna look like when brought back to life?

It's just the new animation for ancient power you dingus.
>>
>>27724033
Thats's Ancient Power you idiot
>>
File: fossils.jpg (27KB, 640x174px)
fossils.jpg
27KB, 640x174px
>>27724140
Which happen to have the Helix and Plume fossils in it.
>>
>>27724230
>seashell
>a leaf or feather

It adds nice imagery to Anicent Power.
>>
Primal Shellder confirmed
>>
>>27724208
Isnt acient power needed to make some pokemon evolve into their prehistoric form? Makes sense that prehistoric move use the prehistoric fossils
>>
>>27724075
It's from the new video.
You dumb idiot,
>>
>>27724467
Tangrowth, Yanmega, Mamoswine need it.
Still, Ancient Power doesn't actually give you fossils, which is what OP was at least implying. For some reason.
>>
>>27724230
No, the Ancient Power one isn't a Helix Fossil and the Plume Fossil isn't there either, it's a fucking plant leaves fossil.
>>
>>27724976
That's not what he was implying and it's not difficult to understand his reasoning. If Ancient Power in the new gen shows fossils when used and we can recognize that they're fossils because we know some of them from other games, having fossils that are unrecognized seems to hint at new fossil pokemon. Very simple reasoning; not foolproof, but simple.
>>
>>27724230
Remember anons, it's OK to be retarded, but never OK to be this retarded!
>>
>>27725063
No, it really isn't.
It's a tryhard reasoning.

None of the known fossils were explicitly used in this new animation, they have used instead common things associated with fossils.
>>
>>27724822
Hello Mr. Jericho.
>>
>>27727386
What
>>
>>27725571
>Tryhard reasoning
Lol, who says that? And the reasoning is definitely simple. I didn't say it's correct, I don't know what the fossils look like enough to know, but it's extremely simple to know what he was trying to say. If you didn't understand, you're a stupid idiot.
>>
>>27727918
He's calling you Chris Jericho, a wrestler who is currently purposefully using lame insults in his promos.

You dumb idiot.
>>
>>27728557
What the fuck this board is savage.
>>
>>27725571
>None of the known fossils were explicitly used in this new animation
thats a fucking helix fossil, you cant say that it isnt
>>
>>27724075
It's the animation for Ancient Power.

OP's being an idiot cumdumpster and saying the fossils correspond to new fossil Pokemon, which is markedly wrong and fully retarded.
>>
>>27724230
They don't even look alike
>>
>>27729126
Yes, you can say that it isn't. Sure, it spirals like the helix fossil, but it doesn't taper towards the center like a helix fossil (or nautilus/ammonite).

Of course, I can already predict you having a fit over this obvious fact, even though it's plain as day.
>>
File: feather fossil.gif (147KB, 540x356px)
feather fossil.gif
147KB, 540x356px
>>27724285
It's a Helix fossil in the back not just 'a shell', and it's just as likely that other back fossil is a feather.

Being absolute on the ancient power redesign in either direction is moronic but pretending not to recognize the helix fossil is a new level of covering your eyes and shouting like you have the argumentative capabilities of a young child.
>>
File: 1466535047858.png (459KB, 848x445px)
1466535047858.png
459KB, 848x445px
>>27729203
>fossil is obviously an ammonite
>says it looks nothing like an ammonite
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.