[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is it that many, me included, are getting the feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1470957842351-1.jpg (70KB, 228x356px) Image search: [Google]
1470957842351-1.jpg
70KB, 228x356px
So how is it that many, me included, are getting the feeling he's not going to be the real villain?
Is it the early reveal? The design? The fact that he looks like someone that can be easily manipulated?
>>
You're basing your ideas of something you have no knowledge of all on assumptions just because you want to come up with an opinion instead of waiting
In other words, find something other than discussing pokemon to do
>>
>>27722135
I was expecting him to be manipulated when I first saw the leak. Not so sure after the full video though.
>>
>>27722135
I hope he IS the leader of Team Skull, since he actually looks like he would be its leader.
>>
>>27722833
I mean the trailer called him the big boss so I think it's a safe bet.
>>
>>27722135
Kinda agree with you. While he totally looks like the boss of the new team, I have a lot of trouble picturing him or his team having something to do with the legendaries.

Then again, GF could easily be messing with our expectations and throw us a curveball.
>>
>>27722990
>*throw us a curveball out of nowhere.
(And yes, I'm aware his glasses have the sun/moon motif all over them)
>>
>>27722990
I hope his team actually ends up having nothing to do with the legendaries.
>>
>>27723034
The "sockets" in the grunts' hats are shaped that way too
>>
>>27722135
You're assuming far too much narrative depth for a Pokemon game.
>>
>>27722990

Spoiler: Team Skull are just a bunch of thugs in it for the money like Team Rocket, and don't actually understand/really care about the legendaries; if they interact at all, it'll be a moment of opportunity where they try and steal a Master Ball to capture it or something.
>>
Does teamskull kind of remind anyone else of a JSRF gang?

Like, the way they announced the leader and everything seemed like the kind of way Professor K would announce.
>>
>>27722135
The trailer described him as "the big boss" and the website describes him as "the man who keeps everyone together" I'm pretty sure he's the real deal.
>>
>>27722135
Lillie is the real leader of Team Slav.
>>
>>27723330
You're talking about pokemon on 4chan. I don't think there's much room to talk, anon
>>
>>27722135
>In the Alola region, a group of ruffians known as Team Skull causes a lot of trouble. They steal other people’s Pokémon, mess up the trial sites, and delight in all kinds of evil deeds.
I'm pretty sure they're going to fuck up the altar where the legendaries appear and anger them

I don't think anyone will be specifically going for Solgaleo/Lunaala this time
>>
I think it would be cool if there were someone paying them to mess shit up
>Team Skull probably all poor punks who stick together because they have nothing else
>billionaire wants to turn islands of Alola into big resort
>hires Team Skull to fuck things up so everyone leaves
>>
>>27723330
He literally described n in the op?
Easily manipulated?
Wasn't the real villian?
>>
>>27722990
I'm calling it now. Team Skull is gonna fuck around at the site of a legendary and it's the legendary is gonna go on a rampage
>>
File: Slick.jpg (86KB, 549x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Slick.jpg
86KB, 549x1179px
>>27722135

>Real villain is actually Guzma's father, who encouraged his son's wild behavior to drive down property values all over Alola so he could swoop in and scoop them up cheap for his plans to turn the island paradise into an industrialized hellhole.
>>
File: Recettear-Capitalism.png~c200.png (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Recettear-Capitalism.png~c200.png
35KB, 200x200px
>>27726056
I like it.
>>
>>27722990
the last trial is going to involve the box legendary
hes going to fuck with the last trial, which is his final goal, and accidentally end up pissing the box legendary off

cap this
>>
>>27722135
Maybe he's just the boss of the first island or something and each island has a different boss

I'd say it's a safe bet that he's in charge though
>>
>>27722135
They will piss off the legendaries and the MC will save their asses.
>>
>>27722135
>yfw when undead skeleton Lyssandre is revealed as the mastermind behind everything.
>>
The skull motif might have something to do with Mashadow.
>>
>>27722135

He isn't the mastermind kind of guy
>>
>>27727814

It's probably just a coincidence, but Team Skull is pretty much exactly who Lysandre wanted to get rid of.
>>
File: Smug Hilbert.png (51KB, 410x371px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Hilbert.png
51KB, 410x371px
>>27723330
But N was indeed manipulated by his father, so this wouldn't be anything new to the franchise.
>>
>>27724498
fuck i just had flashbacks of that goddamn team that takes off on rails around the city and you have to spray their damn backs
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.