[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In pic related are all the old Pokemon lines that have been confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Alola PokeDex (so far).png (601KB, 1340x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Alola PokeDex (so far).png
601KB, 1340x1112px
In pic related are all the old Pokemon lines that have been confirmed to appear in Alola (via official sources).

Are there any that you'd want to use, or do you plan to just use new Pokemon/Alola forms?
>>
I'm surprised that Carbink is in honestly.
>>
>>27719967
I like to stick with new mons in my first runs. I don't do it all the time though, in XY I stuck with Bulbasaur til the end. But I think I just want to use new ones this time around. Hopefullt they'll have enough variety. Still hoping for 90+ mons this gen.
>>
>>27719967

I'm probably gonna try out Garbodor at this point but I hope the dex is smaller this time around, like 250-300. having a dex of 457 lead to some really retarded encounter rates in Kalos, and with many pokemon being Horde exclusive on top of that as well as many pokemon not even being registered in your dex unless you encounter them in the wild (Gligar for example)
>>
If I buy it, I'll stick to new Pokemon (I count Mega and Alola as different, that's why I used a Riolu/Lucario in my X run - that was an error though, I should have use something different, like Noivern or Avalugg).
>>
None of these can have alola forms, right?
>>
>>27720553
Most of them can't.
Out of them, the fully-evolved Kanto Pokemon that haven't been seen are
>Golduck
>Dodrio
>Hypno
>Primeape

So if any of them have Alola forms, it'd be them.
>>
>>27720631
Primeape was seen fighting Gumshoos in the Japanese 8.1 video.
Did we see Poliwrath? I know about Politoed but it doesn't mean the other one can't get a form. Same goes for Slowking.
>>
>>27719967
you're missing Makuhita and Hariyama
>>
WHEN DID WE SEE DODUO/DODRIO?
DID WE SEE GOLDUCK?
>>
File: potential alola forms.png (1MB, 1545x1239px) Image search: [Google]
potential alola forms.png
1MB, 1545x1239px
apparently we've seen a Doduo before
anyone knows when?

also, I couldn't find Golduck in any trailer even though I clearly remember seeing it
>>
>>27722139
I recall an early screenshot, from Corocoro or elsewhere, showing Doduo being commanded by FeMC.

I don't remember Golduck, but there might have been a Psyduck somewhere.
>>
>>27722366
oh, that was fake
I've seen Psyduck in the trailers already
>>
File: 1368344408238.png (377KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1368344408238.png
377KB, 640x480px
It feels incredibly odd that the Archen line is here.

Does this mean Tirtouga is in Alola as well? And why are these two random Fossilmon in Alola anyways? That doesn't usually happen.
>>
>>27722415
Really? It was fake? Huh.

That's such a bizarre thing to fake. Why go to the effort for something so minimal?
>>
>>27722456
/vp/ lost its shit, tho
>>
>Not Drapion line
>Not Heliolisk line
>Not Gliscor line
>Not Dragalge line
>Not Corsola

Wew
>>
Mienfoo and Mienshao would be nice
>>
>>27722643
>>27723629
We're still months away from launch, so it's possible they'll be revealed in upcoming trailers.
>>
I've been wanting to use Braviary in a playthrough, but it evolves so stupidly late that it's never going to be worth it. GameFreak needs to retcon the insane Gen V evolution levels.
>>
File: Jurassic_Park_logo.jpg (136KB, 341x256px) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic_Park_logo.jpg
136KB, 341x256px
>>27722429
Could it be...?
>>
>>27719967
they aren't all "confirmed" but they've been used in the trailers. The issue is that there's no indication they're actual ingame pokemon and not just isolated demos. In particular the overabundance of pseudo legendaries, the awkward type distribution(the demos make a point of using types complementing the pokemon on display), and the fact that most appear as if they're wild, which is less likely a reflection of actual ingame appearance and more likely the result of how the demo was constructed.
>>
>>27719967
>>27725388
the ones we actually know are the saddlemon,
>Charizard
>Stoutland
>Lapras
>Sharpedo
>Tauros
some overworld sightings
>Miltank
>Slowpoke
>Delibird
>Luvdisc
and actual cutscenes and NPC battle footage
>Spearow
>Zubat
>Golbat
>Haunter
>Ariados

Of those we don't know for certain that Gengar, Crobat, or Fearow won't have Alolan forms.
>>
>>27725388
I was skeptical about the Pokemon in XY's trailers, but each and every single one of them appeared in Kalos.

In addition, a few lines keep making reappearances in trailers when there's no good reason for them to, like Fearow, Electivire, and Pangoro. It's pretty likely that the shown Pokemon are in the Alola PokeDex.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160811-221330.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160811-221330.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Normal meowth was seen in the e3 demo. So just because we've seen a normal form of a pokemon doesn't mean it can't have an Alolan form.
>>
>>27728124
That was a family Pokemon brought with you when you moved to Alola, probably from Kanto.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.