[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the lack of injection threads latley? We used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (260KB, 530x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260KB, 530x407px
What's with the lack of injection threads latley? We used to have a new one almost daily.
>pic unrelated
>>
>>27719879
that meme died. /wfg/ is where you traditionally ask. Some dedicated autist gave up making his own general just to bait (You)s

>>>/vp/wfg
>>
>>27719879
Fuck injection threads. It was 90% requests.
>>
>>27720292
That's the point
>>
>>27720307
Go inject it yourself, kid. It's not that hard.
>>
People just need to get more proactive, d e s u. There's this one faggot who tries to flood /wfg/ with injection propaganda, but it's just trolling and attention-whoring. Start up a proper injection thread, and like-minded people will gather.
>>
>>27719879
Literally everyone can inject, why make threads requesting other people to do this if you can inject by yourself?
>>
>>27719974
But when I go there, my post gets ignored
>>
Inject yourself you lazy cunt
>>
>>27720649
See>>27720471
>>
How do you even inject on a ds fw <9.5?

I thought the browser hack was the only way.
>>
>>27723229
You can broswerhax and menuhax on 11.0, the newest firmware. Literally everyone can inject, easily, with no risk of bricking. Injection threads are pointless.
>>
>>27723459
How?
>>
>>27720649
That's typical /wfg/ is literally a circlejerk between 5-10 people and if you aren't in that jerk you are ignored.
>>
>>27720649
you probably didn't post a timestamped selfie of your feet. That ALWAYS works
>>
>>27723229
you have a sub 10.4?

Fucking root that whole thing, brah
>>>/vg/hbg

ask them how. You can hack into the eShop and download every game F O R F R E E

then inject your save into the downloaded ORAS/XY and even SM when it's out
>>
I've literally never seen an injection thread desu. I'm starting to think it's just a meme and was never a real thing, and I'm being baited
>>
I want to nibble on Alolan Raichu's ears
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.